Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Going for the Head [Open to Jedi/Alliance]

"That's wonderful news, Elise. Absolutely wonderful. Any reasonable refuge..."

Quill trailed off. His energy was flagging. This meeting had seen a remarkable amount of talking, and people did tend to burn him out. He'd only lasted this long because of the shared intelligence and purpose of the room, and the productivity they'd found.

"One more priority, as if we didn't all have enough to do. Various stakeholders have a few partial bodies of the Brute drones, but nobody that I know of has managed to snag a Tank or Priest body. If you get the opportunity to secure one, it could make a huge difference to our long-term options. The Drael are opaque. We need to see behind the veil."

Elise Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Ryv Ryv Weyland Castril Weyland Castril Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Romi Jade Romi Jade Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar

Jyoti was satisfied with the plans and commitments being made, so she had nothing more to say on that. Later she would connect her home government, Great River, and other allies to the greater Jedi Alliance. There was no need to get into such details now. While she was no longer a regular member of the Silver Jedi, she still considered them family and was happy to seen them represented at the gathering. The Jedi were now truly a united force.

Quill brought up one final point about the need to capture a member of one of the Bryn'adûl's leadership castes. She agreed wholeheartedly.

"We could launch an ambush," she suggested. "Cause a racket in Bryn'adûl space with some Jedi and Commandos and present high value targets too important for their elites to ignore. I've noticed many of them do like to lead from the front, particularly Tathra himself. We'd just need a good strategic location to initially strike and sell the raid as legitimate."

Elise Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv watched the quartet of masters launch into a discussion with a furrowed brow. Their willingness to coordinate came so quickly; it genuinely surprised the Jedi Knight. He smiled and looked back to Weyland. Ryv strode over to his fellow Knight and slung the pack from over his shoulder to the ground beside the blind man's chair. He dug inside before pulling out a small container. He set it atop his friend's lap and knelt beside the chair. Weyland's feelings rolled off of him in waves, gently rolling over Ryv's mind. Beyond the use of the force, the kiffar understood empathy. By reading subtle hints shown among one's body language, he became decent at understanding those around him without the spoken word.

"Hey man," Ryv reached up and slipped a hand beneath Weyland's chin before raising it to look at the kiffar's smiling face. "Chin up, brother. I know you can't see me, but I know you can feel me. Do you feel it?" he asked the question as something burned deep within the smaller Jedi's frame. It wasn't excitement for the coming battle, nor was it fear for the creatures they'd soon face. Something much brighter permeated from Ryv's spirit. Hope. "I know you've seen some real bad shit out there, and I know there's a part of you that's scared to have to face it again. Hell, we're all scared, but it doesn't matter. We're Jedi; this is what we do. We conquer that fear, and we make a difference to the galaxy," he'd move to slip an arm under his friend's and guide him to his feet. "You know these dudes better than anyone. That knowledge will win us the day. We just can't give up hope."

The hand fell to Ryv's side as he turned to face the room once more. While there were many unfamiliar faces to the Jedi Knight, he could fell it welling up within all of them. That tell-tale hope all Jedi represented to the galaxy bathed the room in its warm touch. He looked to Loske first, nodding to his friend before looking to the others. He cleared his throat in hopes of gathering their attention.

"I think we're making the type of waves that'll bring change, folks. Loske," Ryv lifted his commlink and twirled it between his fingers. "Try and get in touch with Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar . The Silver Jedi are doing everything they can against the Sith and it wouldn't be cool to expect them to handle evac solo. I'm sure the high admiral can spare some ships. I'll reach out to my brothers among the Ashlan Order and have them set some space aside for refugees. Tython is beautiful this time of year," he looked to Quill and offered the elder Jedi a thumbs up. The hermit knew what he was doing, always has. "Morteg," his gaze shifted to the small, green alien. "If you could reach out Raona Cadera Raona Cadera , she may be able to send aid as well. The newly joined Galactic Alliance could make room for plenty of folks in the core," he took a short breath before sliding his comm back into place at his belt. His attention settles on the quartet once more.

"The ambush is a great idea. While they don't think much of us, uh, normal folks, I'm sure the xenophobes wouldn't turn away the idea of tying up loose ends. They have to travel like the rest of us, which means ships of some kind. Loske can get Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt and the rest of Saber-Squadron together and bring Tathra out of hiding over say,
Honoghr? Once we bring him down, Weyland," Ryv paused and looked back to his friend. "You'll lead a strike team against him. You have the most experience against these guys. I trust you'll be able to put together a team to handle him?"

Last edited:
A Light Shining in Darkness
Wyatt had been entirely quiet thus far - finding more pleasure in listening than speaking for the moment. He had fought the Bryn’adul - but no more than any of the others here, and while he could offer some words; few seemed to matter in the moment. The newly appointed Grandmaster cleared his throat before leaning forward - glancing between those few who would look to him;​
The Jedi Order will back whatever this security council decides.”, Wyatt offered with a quick glance to Elise, to know that at the very least, he would give what resources he could to their efforts.​
As far as the idea of an ambush…”, he said with a quick nod to Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran , “It would be a smart idea, but I would like to mention something I don’t believe was mentioned before.”​
Wyatt clicked a few buttons on the chair he sat in, and the holoprojector in the center of the room gave them all a glimpse at security footage over Kuat - where a diplomatic meeting seemed to be taking place. Before them was P Placeholder 0128 Grayson, Wyatt Morga, and innumerable Jedi - and where there was once peace, quickly descended into Chaos as the center of the room burst with light; and the massive form of Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus walked out of the portal alongside a smaller, staff-wielding Bryn’adul Ryv had already named as Primarch Drek'ma Primarch Drek'ma .​
A fight began to take place - where Cedric and Wyatt did their best to strike back against the titan, but the recording paused shortly into it.​
It would seem that they have the ability to teleport across the galaxy on a whim, more so than just a battlefield - though I’m still unsure why they appeared over Kuat during a diplomatic meeting. To prod and test the Jedi’s capabilities, perhaps.”, he mused for a moment before moving on.​
Suffice to say, if we raise enough of a ‘ruckus’ in Bryn space, we may be able to draw Tathra out regardless of where we plan the strike. If he truly serves as a ‘God’ to these people, cutting off the head may be the least costly option for all involved.”​

"A good idea, cutting off the head of these monsters is," Morteg began, "As are many of these ideas. However, forgotten have we, that we are no army and nor do we have one." He crossed his tiny arms over his small chest and looked to Wyatt and then to Ryv. "Numbers, our Order does not have. Trained warriors and soldiers among us, even less. Reached out to the Republic or Alliance have we? Require their aid we do, desperately if we are to come to blows." He grumbled in thought. "Difficult it may be, to convince them. A war this can quickly become, one that we do not want to be the catalyst for, nor one the Alliance or Republic may want."

He looked to the aging Master Quill and then the rest of the assembled Masters.

"Rescue and aid we must. Careful we must be, however, to restrain from angering them we must. Lest they seek retribution on the nations we have sworn to protect."

Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Weyland Castril Weyland Castril Romi Jade Romi Jade Ryv Ryv Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Elise

She clicked a rhythm on her lips while staring a bit off somewhere beyond those in the room -- entirely silent, she normally skipped these sort of things anyway.

Her head snapped around, "That's something I can get behind. I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for the task force...I can meld the group together and keep a mental link between all the members for Weyland to coordinate. Could help keep things discreet and organized."

She bit down,

A beat.

"Besides I need to get in front of these things personally so I'd also like throw my hat in the ring for any other infiltration or scouting scenarios. I'll keep my comm open for any further assistance."

Nod.

Her voice trailed out.

She backpedalled a bit, slowly, Hoping to take her leave soon.

-----

Ryv Ryv Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill Elise Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga Weyland Castril Weyland Castril Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

Allyson nodded. It was still weird to hear someone refer to her with a proper Jedi title even when she was a Padawan, it was odd. Won't ever get used to that one, she thought quietly to herself before answering the other Jedi Master. "I have previous experience with infiltrating dangerous places. It won't take much for me to do. I'd like to keep as many people out of it and place them into more valuable places - safer places if possible." Her mind was already turning on what sources she'll need, and the contacts needed. ​

There was a small smile tugged at her face, hearing news of the Silver Jedi was good. The place had made her who she was today and she met some of her most dearest friends and allies with the Order. As much as she'd like to walk down memory lane, now wasn't the time. ​

One of them finally spoke; she had taken notice of the man who was quietly taking in the information presented. Where she had hoped he would offer information that was positive since the rest have had only the opposite. Allyson felt a chill cling to her spine after hearing that they can apparently teleport. The thought didn't provoke positive thinking, and if they cause enough ruckus, what was stopping this Tathra from taking advantage of the situation and attacking a home base. ​

"I'm all for cutting the head of the snake off. To do it, we need to know where and how to strike. Which makes my reconnaissance mission that much more imperative to the success." Her arms tightened against her chest as she frowned, "So what we have on the table are three things so far - correct me if I'm wrong, of course." Arms relaxed slightly, as she let her mind mull everything proposed. ​

"First, a rescue mission and making sure we arm and teach everyone we can how to fight and fend for themselves. Second, an infiltration mission to gather information and third an assassination or an attempt to draw out the ring leader himself." Letting it all sink in Allyson, sighed softly. "We've got our work cut out for us - but I believe we can do this. I think it's a good idea we heavily focus on making sure we have good defenses as well as an offense. If we're making noise in their part of space - nothing is stopping them from deciding to abandon what they have and move in to attack us in the rear…" ​

Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill Ryv Ryv Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Weyland Castril Weyland Castril Romi Jade Romi Jade Elise Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga

TAGS/ Ryv Ryv / Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt / Allyson Locke Allyson Locke / Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran / Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill / Romi Jade Romi Jade / Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar / Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga / Elise /

"You may be a wiser man than I, Ryv." Weyland smirked at his now fellow Jedi Knight. He wasn't particularly used to being touched or such. He was getting touched a lot, maybe most Jedi just like touching things a lot more than he did. Or maybe, he saw no inherent value in it because he couldn't actually see anything too touch.

Such thoughts set aside the anxiety that preceded it. The Jedi Knight felt some warmth rejuvenated within him at the sight of the others so willing to help, it was good to see. Weyland could not see the Droid, but he could hear it - feel the oscillations of energy within it. It seemed a fools gambit, to try and prepare for such a thing through inanimate objects.

To try and perceive the will of such creatures, the strength to be brought to bare by them through such crude matter was akin to trying to perceive the Galaxy through a crack in a door. Weyland appreciated the bravery at show here, but this was within the safety of their own walls. Whilst he believed in his brethren, he also felt apprehensive at some of the responses given.

However there was one thing he agreed on. They needed to go for the head. He didn't agree with Morteg, the wishes of the Alliance and Republic be damned - War is upon them. Weyland folded his arms; chewing on the thought Ryv had just proposed.

Weyland felt an uncertainty at such a responsibility being placed on his shoulders. But he knew just like his kin that his duty was to bare such responsibilities regardless of his own thoughts - or chances of survival.

"For a Strike Team? We need to isolate him, overwhelm him and kill him. Definitely don't want to dance with this guy. He doesn't know what we're planning, yet. We'll only get the one real shot at this so, our best fighters should go and me, I guess - anything else will just get in the way."

The world didn't seem all too real for the Essonian these days. Things had changed rapidly in his absence, the reunification of the Jedi in a sense being the most dramatic of such. It was something he'd striven for throughout most of his youth, though now he felt his place in such an organization tenuous at best. There had always been a rift between the Essonian Knights and the larger order. No doubt the dissolution of the Imperium played a large part in that distancing.

Nonetheless, his was a position of service. The need to bring stability to the core had been met, and as a tool of the Force, he would need to be reforged for a new purpose. As always, Cedric had come to find that purpose in war. The nature of his Barash Vow was dissimilar to that of most, but it was only in conflict, in a time of ultimate self-sacrifice and service, that Cedric could truly connect with the Living Force and cast out all other influences. Only in the fires of holy war could his soul be cleansed.

Fortunately there were no end of heretics to unleash that holy wrath upon. He'd elected to remain relatively silent for the meeting, keen only to be present so that he might insert with the Jedi strike team and deal with the Bryn'adul on his own terms. Despite the presence of his former apprentices and friends, he felt a keen distance with those that should have been his comrades. The Jedi Master remained in the corner of the room, arms folded about his chest as he listened intently.

There'd be action soon enough.

Ryv Ryv , Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt , Weyland Castril Weyland Castril , Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran , Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill , Romi Jade Romi Jade , Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar , Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga , Elise

Woah, mind assault with memories. Cool trick.

Great, great, great. Lots of good dialogue here. Things were efficiently getting decided. Weyland Castril Weyland Castril had lit the beacon, and the warriors had rallied to aid. In her seat, Loske bore a pleased expression, nodding along with everyone's suggestions and volunteering, until...was that Allyson? The upward curl of her lips flatlined, and she moved to put her hands under her thighs, sitting on them to subdue any fidgeting. The former pilot, who Loske would count as a friend, was doing a lot of straight shooting talking, along with a face the blonde didn't recognize. Their points were great, but something was grating at the back of her mind. IT was weird, because Allyson Locke Allyson Locke 'd been responsible for Loske coming to terms with embodying both a Jedi and a Pilot, and realizing they weren't mutually exclusive, but...oh kark, what was it?

I did everything I could to make her remember but nothing I did seemed to work. I had to wait that out, and in the meantime she… Found someone else. For a while, at least, but the damage was already done by then.”

Oh. Right. Damage.

Almond eyes narrowed to nigh more than slivers at the distinct recollection, and she'd forgotten to look away from the brunette's seat. That was until Ryv Ryv mentioned her name and she snapped back to attention. Message Cassius Callaesar Cassius Callaesar - roger. On cue, she removed her hands from beneath her and reached into her pocket to send a quick command through to Frank, who'd be more than delighted to play secretary and relay the comms to the High Admiral of The Alliance.

Task Force roll call time.

"There're a lot of roles to fill, to take these baddies down." She agreed, pocketing the pad once more. "I'll join the strike team, if you'll have me. Kinda have some scores to settle." By now, she and her crustacean counterpart were probably equal on the scarring levels. She'd given him a face tattoo, he'd almost taken her arm -- but everyone knows almost doesn't count.

"RE: Intel..if we can get our hands on some of that portal technology, that'd be slick too."

P Placeholder 0128 // Jend-Ro Quill Jend-Ro Quill // Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran // Elise // Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga // Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar

Last edited:
"Excuse me," said Quill bluntly, because he was well and truly too peopled out to filter, "but nobody here is currently prepared to face the Bryn'adul leader, alone or in a group. I'm completely in favour of killing him, but setting up a strike team is premature. If you do it like this, some of you will die and all of you will fail. Full stop.

"At minimum let me set up a training experience, assets you can use in connection with the memories you just acquired. Those of you who've volunteered for this - we can't afford to lose you on a whim."

Elise Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Ryv Ryv Weyland Castril Weyland Castril Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Romi Jade Romi Jade Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar

Weyland mouthed a few words, a furrowed brow and confusion at the disposition at the outburst from Quill. He understood the sympathises, but it seemed as though Quill intended to go and do something Weyland would consider... brash indeed. Whilst the Jedi Knight did not feel like he could take on their leader alone, but they'd have a better chance TOGETHER.

Fear was an enemy, and Weyland couldn't help but feel like the Jedi Master was acting out of it. They could train, prepare; but he didn't quite understand what Quill walking away from them now had to do with any of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom