Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God's come, and Gods go.

I was smiling with my finished product. The sword that I had spent about a week in creating was finally finished. I had sharpened the blade to a point where it could easily cut through my hardened skin. The red blade looked as though it were already bathed in blood. My smile showed my pearly whites that were larger than some of my kinds fingers. I growled with glee in the use of this blade. Maybe soon I could use it. I needed to find people to help me. and seeing as how I was completely alone on these worlds of the Silken asteroids.

I took a hold of the blade and swung it across the room, accidentally cutting one of the drapes that acted as a room divider in my little cave. Cutting the entire sheet in half it fell to the floor. it was sharp alright. It even cut into the durasteel door that I had. Embedding about nine inches into the metal. I yanked the blade back from the metal, and set out of my cave to maybe see if I could challenge the Val'kar Alpha, Therrion.

@[member="Vascious Relens"]

[Rocking both Piraiba and Vascious under just this account for the rp]

Aesir Kalee was what Vascious Relens had been known as now. A whole civilization viewed the man as a god alongside his niece Amorella, and his nephew Solaiel. The three of them had power that was only rivaled by the leaders of the galaxy's influential factions. In fact all Vascious had to do was to utter a few words and a whole race of sentient beings could be brought to their knees.

Ironically such a man did not have any power over mechanical operations. The false god found himself stranded in the silken asteroids when his ship decided it had put up with working long enough. The distress call had been made, but Vascious found himself in no hurry to leave because of the most peculiar thing he had seen. The Mandalorian had almost missed it, but there was a couple of canine creatures that had been moving around in the distance. Scanners didn't pick up any ships of note in the region that would be operating large salvaging operations.

Was it just a few stragglers? He sent Piraiba out to investigate and was surprised by the feline's news when he returned. Indeed there was a whole race of the creatures that inhabited the asteroids. They apparently scavenged everything they needed to keep breathing. Truthfully the Aesir wasn't so much interested in how resourceful they were, but rather the kind of prowess they could have in combat once fully realized.

As such the Aesir found himself following the large Togorian that was his adoptive son as he navigated the surface of one of the larger asteroids.

"There is one of these dogs that I have spied on, father. He is not like the others. Maybe like exile like you said to look for? I think he lives in a cave not far ahead."

Vascious nodded and continued to follow silently. Many things raced through his mind. The first and foremost was whether or not these creatures spoke a language that could be translated. It was very likely that they'd have to kill this wolf-man if it couldn't be reasoned with. That would have been a waste.

@[member="Xynar"]

There was nothing in my mind except for one thought that came over and over again. it plagued my mind with every emotion that came with it. Wanting nothing more than to take effect in my life. My hand brought down the lever for my door. Opening the first of the double doors that kept the vacuum from my home. I closed the door and sealed it. Soon letting myself out of the second door. With my crimson sword in hand. I began to walk towards the city.

I had a weird feeling that I should look around me. and being that. I saw two people off in the distance. One that looked very much taller than the other. I couldn't really tell all that much because of my poor vision. One looked to be armored from head to toe. The only reason I could tell that he was armored, was because of how I had seen holovids and dead bodies that had armor on them. Even with that. it was the smaller man that was armored.

I only wondered how tall the other thing was as he looked almost a meter taller than him. Instead of walking towards the city of my kind. I stood still letting the two people walk towards me. Having my sword in one hand, and a fist in the other. I prepared for anything.

The false god watched as Xynar noticed their approach. He observed as the canine stopped to wait for them. This creature's stance said that he was prepared for attack, but was not threatened enough to bolt at the slightest provocation. This was a good sign. Furthermore, Xynar's use of an oxygen apparatus was definitely a sign of intelligence. Hopefully there wouldn't be a language barrier.

Vascious' body language on the other hand was one of casual neutrality. He neither approached with obvious intent or suspicion. Instead the Mandalorian simply walked with his hands empty and swaying slightly at his sides. Piraiba on the other hand held a blaster repeater at the ready to point downrange at the Val'kar for the slightest reason. The Togorian was not nearly so heavily armored as Vascious' fully sealed suit, but he did appear to have a Mandalorian plate vest and a oxygen mask separate to it.

The Aesir placed his hand on the feline's side to calm him. "At ease, Pup, this one offers us no challenge." The Togorian suddenly relaxed his muscles as if feeling ashamed to have been tense in the first place.

"Do you understand basic? I see strong intent in your eyes. You are going somewhere to kill or to die, yes?" Vascious asked this of Xynar as he turned his attention back toward the canine. It was not some unnatural power that allowed the old man to divine the creature's secret, but rather a long life led to develop his battle intuition. The Mandalorian had seen many soldiers and warriors in his time that had that look in their eyes.

@[member="Xynar"]

I looked at the two creatures who came forwards. One who had a smaller head in armor talked to me. It was Basic and I understood every word. Nodding my head I spoke back in the little basic that I knew. "I... under...Stand?" Nodding my head As I spoke I had an accent that was different than his. But that could probably be caused by my lack of basic. I nodded my head at the man's question. Taking my thumb I jabbed it at my chest. twice. "Exile. Fight for..... rights." I looked at him for a second when I smiled Pointing to him.

"You Dana’arel?" Dressed in armor from the future of our kind, and coming with others with him. It looked as though to be our god had come for his second coming. An Exile standing infront of the God that we had worshiped for untold number of years.

Dana'arai? It was a word he did not know, and it could have meant anything. Vascious decided to use redirection rather than to make outright assumptions. He motioned for Piraiba to lead so that he could fall into step beside Xynar to keep the canine beast at ease rather than to keep the Togorian behind him.

"You are different from your people because you are blessed by the divines to lead them. It is time for me to come to you to test you. I am known by many names. My followers know me by the name Kalee. I am a Divine of the Pantheon of Moross. I will tell you of these things, Prophet, if you are worthy."

The false god smiled unseen from behind the plating of his helmet. It seemed like his first lead so far would be bountiful. These creatures had great potential if he could find a way to inspire them to his cause. Luckily the Crusade truly was an intoxicating force. Everyone wanted something to believe in. Having physical tangible gods was something no other religion could offer.

@[member="Xynar"]

The armored man walked up beside me. leading me on to believe that I was born to lead. Blessed from the Divines? Did that mean that there are more gods? ANd what was this Moross. I had so many questions. Saying that he would tell me things if I was worthy. Seeing the god that we had so long sought after, made me want to just kneel at his feet and ask that he give me his blessings, but I kept firm. I only needed to speak one word to get all of my questions answered. Stopping so he could look directly at me, I spoke.

"How?"

Vascious walked for a couple more steps before stopping and turning to see that Xynar had already stopped. The question he posed was the spark of curiosity that sealed the deal in Vascious' mind. This was the perfect Val'kar to seek out. He was already perfectly conditioned to accept the new truth that the Master beside him wished to bring out.

"Your people have survived, but they have not thrived. I would have you as my instrument of truth and salvation. I would have you raise your sword and rally your brethren out of the asteroids and into the fertile lands around you. Under the Divines of the Pantheon your people will know prosperity and great happiness. However, It is difficult to accept the dawn of a new age, Prophet. There will be those that would oppose you and try to keep your people living in darkness. To be worthy you must destroy the non-believers."

The Mandalorian smiled behind his helmet because he knew an exile would already have a line of 'non-believers' to accuse.

@[member="Xynar"]

The man still walked as I had stopped to ask him the one word question. I could hear the smile on his face as he spoke. Telling me what I already knew about us not thriving. Speaking of bringing a Holy Crusade and taking those down who would not come to terms of our god Dana'arel. I bowed my head in thought as he called me a Prophet. I lifted my sword up from my side to look at the keen edge that I had given it. Able to cut through my own skin, I was sure that It could cut through our Alpha's as well. Looking up to the armored God, I nodded my head.

"I will do as you ask." I brought the sword up and over my shoulder to rest on it. "I will walk in alone for thyself, and when ye believe that I cannot do this alone, join me." I wanted for myself to walk in alone. If I were to, it would at first look as though I only wanted Vengeance. But with the battle that I was to face, I knew that after slaying the Alpha, his second in commands would come for me. That's when the God would relieve me and begin this new age of the Val'Kar.

Handing out my left hand I offered it to him in a handshake. Aft through this handshake, I knew that my own life, and the lives of the Val'Kar would be changed forever.

Vascious grasped the Val'Kar's claw adorned with his own gauntlet clad hand in a firm handshake. For a human the Aesir was on the larger side of the spectrum at 6'8" with a build able to wear heavy plate with relative ease. However, he was naturally dwarfed by his new compatriot. These canines were large, but built to move with great agility. Neth's Resu may have been walking tanks, but their application for hunting or avoiding even bigger guns was of course non-existent.

"Take heart that you go into battle with my blessing. I will be there if the others don't honor the terms of your victory."

He'd wait for a short while so Xynar could go on alone. Then they would follow as a distance so he could observe safely.

@[member="Xynar"]

After clasping hands with the armored man, I nodded my head once to him, and then to the taller feline that was standing there. Knowing that they were working together with me gave my heart a leap. Even as much, I let my sword drop from my shoulder to hang by my side as I began to walk away. Slowly aft first, I moved. Then gradually getting faster and faster, I put the sword on my back with the sling that was there. And switching to my use of four legs, I began to run. My speed was matched with none other as I ran. I could feel the wind, fake wind of my movement, blow past me at my speed.

Even as I neared the city walls, I didn't stop. I was supposed to go through a gate, but if I were to follow those rules, my sword would be taken from me. Instead of trotting and going at a fast speed, I kicked myself into top gear sprinting so fast that my claws and feet were only touching the rough ground for a milisecond, or even less. Nearing the city wall that was only double my height, I used my back legs to push myself up. and jumped over the wall having spare room of a good meter. my arms splayed wide open for balance as I landed with a roll, only to continue running.

Others moved out of my way as I ran, some tried to see where I was going by following me. Nearing the center of town by weaving through the many carts and buildings, I came to the largest building possible that we could build with our "lower technology." I stopped at the steps made of broken ship pieces, and roared with using all of the air from my lungs. Even with the muffles of the mask attacked to my face, It echoed around the city with such force that I could hear it echo back to me then out once more. Now waiting for the sponsorship of the Alpha Val'Kar.

[How do you feel the wind in your hair with no atmosphere? :p ]

Vascious watched as the Val'kar walked off slowly to get some distance before lowering to all four limbs to sprint as a beast would. He had seen Piraiba do this on occassion, but the Mandalorian would have bet a good portion of money that Xynar was moving signifigantly faster than the Togorian was capable of doing. This meant that they likely wouldn't have issue running circles around other bipedal races.

Piraiba stopped soon as the Val'kar city could be made out on the horizon.

"They will take our weapons and be on guard if we go through the gates," added the Togorian as he looked back at Vascious. The Aesir merely stared forward at the city as he pondered on it.

"Very well we'll find a hole. I want the element of surprise."

@Xynar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom