Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

God Save the Imperator [Fel Imperium]

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
The battle on Manaan had seen heavy losses for the Fel and their growing Empire, but no loss had amounted to what Ronin was losing right now. After being transported back from Manaan, his soul tattered and his bones broken, Ronin was brought quickly to his personal medical center within the Palace of the Sun on Vassek. It was here that Ronin was quickly given Bacta treatments that were not cutting the bill and soon doctors had to resort to something much more expensive and...experimental. In return for the Imperator's service to the Republic, the government of the Republic allowed the Fel Imperium to take supplies of Kolca back to Vassek with them so that it could be used to help save Ronin. The Kolca was put on a high priority transport and brought directly to Vassek, nearly missing the time frame in which Ronin had for treatment. The doctors went to work right away, treating his severe internal wounds with the highly potent serum that began to repair all that he had lost.

Even so, the Kolto-Bacta mix saved his life by a slim margin. It took several days for Ronin to even regain consciousness and when he did, something was changed about the man. He hardly spoke a word to anyone and when he was brought food to eat he would keep it there for half the day before even touching it. To make matters worse, the damage to his left eye was so extensive that it had to be replaced with a prosthetic eyes that glowed a ghostly blue. Some might think that this reaction is to be expected, after all the man had seen the afterlife and could taste the death on his tongue at Manaan. Was it trauma? Deep thought? Brain damage? No one was quite sure at the moment as Ronin had refused all visitors up until today.

Sitting, his eyes gazing dead at the far wall, the Imperator waited in the silence of the palace.....

Neveah had made her presence known before Ronin had even seen her, her honey coated voice echoing through the halls of the palace. It grew louder and louder until a hallow knock echoed through the room. One of the double doors creaked open gently and Neveah peered her head around, brown curly locks tumbling down her shoulders. She licked her lips, before taking a step into the room and shutting it behind her. "Good morning." Neveah smiled and made her way to the heavy curtains that dressed the window, pulling them open to allow the light to drift in and illuminate the room. It seemed he was already awake, of course, but distant somehow.

She nibbled at her lower lip, climbing the stairs up to where her Father sat, staring at a wall. She knelt onto the cold marble floor, offering him a genuine smile. "You remember me, of course?" She posed her question with a gentle raise of a brow.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Ronin stayed quiet for a few more moments, his mind still wondering about other places and his eyes still gazing at the wall with a emptiness deeper than any void that space could offer. His breathing was deep and shallow, his old features being illuminated by the lights from the shades that had been pulled open. His children would not be unaccustomed to a formal and distant father, but this kind of distance was unlike anything they would have seen since the day that their mother died. With a deep breath, Ronin finally turned to his daughter with a face devoid of emotion "Yes, Nevean...I remember you well." turning back to the wall, Ronin sighed "you remind me so much of your mother now." Ronin said in distant tone as his eyes focused on the small shadows in the corners of the room.

Neveah lifted a hand, stroking her fingers across her Father's weathered face. His words had sent a tingle of kindness through her spine. He looked so formal, so distant. "How are you feeling?" She let her hand fall from his face and into his lap. The cold marble floor pressed up against her knees, causng them to ache as she waited for a reply.

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Ronin didn't look directly back at his daughter, he just kept starring into the shadows for a few moments and collecting his thoughts "Have you ever felt death, Neveha?"

White clad in his pristine Grand Admiral's uniform, the blue skinned officer knocked on the door to the Imperator's chambers. A twin detachment of Imperial Knights aligned his room's entrance, but merely gave the Chiss a glance of the eye already having established previous contact on a regular basis. Davin gave one of them a nod, obviously giving the impression that he wanted to enter.

"How's he doing?" The Admiral asked.
"Eh, he could be better. I think his daughter is in there with him or something." The Knight admitted. "He hasn't been eating or saying much lately."
Davin sighed. "He can't mope forever. He's got an Empire to lead." He cocked his head to the door. "Can I see him?"
The guard nodded, unfolding his arms and moving to open the door. "Sure thing. Just try not to make a ruckus."
"No promises."

The inside of the Imperator's chambers were extravagant. Paintings, statues, anything money could afford was in this room. However, none of it was of importance to the Grand Admiral, formally known as the Executor of the Fel Imperium's Navy. He disliked that long title and instead adopted a title that traced its origins throughout his lineage. Using the minimal Force skills he had, Davin felt the Imperator's presence in his bedding chambers. Along with another, very similar presence. Probably the daughter.

The officer knocked on the door to his bedding area twice before proceeding to enter. His crimson eyes locked upon his form resting in bed and that of his daughter leaning over him. He pursed his lips, about to say something before halting. He merely kept his distance from them and remained standing next to the doors after closing them. Patience was a virtue.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Neveah exercised a heavy exhale as she lifted her hand to sweep a silver strand of hair from her Father's forhead. "No, I have not." She replys in a dull tone, leaning back against her ankles, pulling her finger tips away from his body. She fingers a few curls of hair, craning her neck as a second knock makes itself apparent through out the room. She stands from her place, wincing as the pressure is releived from her knees.

She pursed her lips gently, inspecting the outline of male standing at the door way. Neveah had no idea who he was or what he was doing here. Her brow furrowed gently as she began to descend the stairs to greet the stranger. "I'm sorry, can I help?" She offers him a gentle smile, speaking in a honey coated voice.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Ronin Fel"]

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
Zrash had been following along with the Executor of the Navy. He had suffered his own string of wounds on Manaan but had spent considerably less time in bacta and more time acquainting himself with his new charges, the Phoenix Legion. That was all beside the point now though. He was worried about their Imperator and had asked to join his fellow Chiss in visiting him this time. He walked in step behind his fellow, though, higher ranked officer.

He too was struck in awe at the Imperator's quarters, its was fair more extravagant than even his own families headquarters upon his homeworld. He remained utterly at attention as they waited and entered the bed chambers right after Davin did, crimson eyes moving from the Imperator to his daughter, this was the first time he had ever lay eyes upon one of his two children. They didn't linger through, they quickly snapped back toward their Imperator as he awaited for Davin to speak first.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@ Zrash'toul'frusku @[member="Neveah Fel"] @Davin

"It's a feeling as dark as the deepest void of space...they say death is meant to be peaceful, but the peace...that...forced peace is the worst part." Ronin said, his voice cracking with a heavy emotion that he had rarely shown to his children. Usually, he was all business but with his daughter here and now he couldn't help himself but to release what he had built up. So focused on the emotion was Ronin that he hadn't noticed Davin and Zrash standing at the end of the stairs leading up to his bed. It wasn't until he heard his daughter say something to the Grand Admiral that he noticed he had other company. Looking over slowly, Ronin gazed upon Davin and Zrash "Davin...Zrash I am not surprised you have come" Ronin said, his formal tone having returned from the pits of deep emotion he was feeling "This is Neveah, my daughter."

Veino peeked in the doorway, hesitant. He didn't want to interrupt by any means. He hadn't been there. But there was an Imperium to run, and this strange reclusiveness did not lend itself to a well run imperium. Perhaps a reminder of that could jolt him out of the strange behavior. Duty was a duty after all. He slipped in after nodding with the Knights on duty. Other Knights recognized him, of course. Typically as the odd Cadet who keeps making spheres dance. Or attempting to, anyways. Also the one with the peculiar scars. Both of which were correct, certainly. He paused behind the two Chiss, and slipped to the side to bow. "Imperator, and daughter whose title I don't know. I can leave if I am interrupting something." His body tensed, edging away slightly, discomfort rather plain on his face.

The flooding waves of emotion overcame Davin's thoughts. Highly untrained in the Force, he couldn't help put notice the intense amounts of energy bouncing from the pair at the other side of the room. The Admiral swallowed, raising his eyebrows in vain to ignore the feelings before being spotted. Ronin's daughter was the one who'd noticed him - and the recently arrived Zrash - first.

The Imperator's voice sounded off weakly as he made the introductions. "Peace, my Imperator. Do not strain yourself." The military man chided, crossing the room to close the distance between he and Neveah. It was what an honorable gentleman did. Davin bowed slightly, taking one of her hands into his and bringing it to his lips were he greeted it with a light peck. "Miss Fel, I am Grand Admiral Davin. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He rose, gently easing her hand from his.

Luther Fel

L
Suddenly a hell-of-a-clatter erupted from the hallway beyond the chamber as Luther Fel, Crown Prince of the Fel Imperium, stumbled out into Ronin's quarters with his navy blue cloth shirt halfway on. Luther stopped for a moment so that his head could pop out through the neck hole in the shirt, and a dirty smirk was plastered across his face as his eyes fell upon his father. "Ah, there you are father. Aw, damn. Sis beat me to you." Obviously there was no voiced, or visible concern for his father's well being on Luther's end.

@[member="Ronin Fel"]

Other Space Kaiden

@[member="Luther Fel"] @Davin @Veino Garn @[member="Neveah Fel"]

As Davin made his introduction to Neveah, Ronin took note of Veino Garn. With a gentle gesturing of his hand, Ronin probed Veino inside "you may enter." Ronin said with a weary smile, before tuning his eyes down toward a plate of food beside his bed. He hadn't eaten since mid-day yesterday and still the fruit beside him looked about as appetizing as a pile of Nerf stool. As the Imperator sighed at the sight of his food, another voice echoed off the cold marble of the quarters and Ronin knew exactly who it was "Luther, my son." Ronin said, his one cold and grey eye seeming even colder beside the new prosthetic eye beside it. Luther was Ronin's first child and now the heir to the Fel throne, but the old man knew better then to trick himself into believing that his son had much of any respect for him. Luther was an angry boy growing up and after his mother died, things just got worse from their and Ronin had noway of fixing it. Or perhaps it was more that he had no concept of how he would fix it, being personable had not been one of Ronin's strong suits for a very long time.

"I am glad you have had time to visit me." Ronin said in a weak voice that still held that bleak tone of formality that poisoned his family life. Ronin, after seeing the afterlife for himself, knew that he would need more years than he could spare to fix this relationship...but perhaps he could find a way to spare them one day "come, have you met the Grand Admiral yet?"

Zrs'fes

Z
''Zrs'fes, Chief Executive of Scientific Matters. Purpose of visit, check on Imperators condition. Visit allowed?'' Said the insectiod Verpine before the two guards opened the door. A couple of days before, the Verpine had contacted the Imperator, Ronin Fel, to discuss some matters. They had one meeting during which Zrs had been hired as the Chief Executive of Scientific Matters, but they had never finished discussing the terms and conditions. He was now here to discuss those and he hoped that the Imperator would be able to do so, after all he was heavily wounded during the Invasion on Manaan.

The Verpine stepped into the Imperator's chambers. He immediately noted all the paintings and statue's the Imperator had collected. They were all masterfully crafted, but that didn't interest the Verpine Scientist. He approached the door that led to the Sleeping Chambers of the Imperator. He didn't knock, he just opened the door and stepped in. In the chambers he looked around and saw a couple of people, including two Chiss officers, two humans and the Imperator. he wanted to let the others finish whatever they were doing right now, then he would talk to the Imperator. For now he just stood there next to the two Chiss officers, not saying a word, just listening and observing.

@[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Luther Fel"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Veino Garn"] @[member=" Zrash'toul'frusku"] @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Zrash'toul'frusku

Phoenix Legion's General
Zrash followed after the Admiral and bowed before their Princess as well. Her was utterly polite and calm in his gestures as well. The only difference between utter silence and a faint smile that pursued his lips. After the formalities ended he stepped aside and nearer to the door, Veino under one eye. There was mild suspicion in that red gaze. Thought it could be sensed off the force if one extended their sensing capabilities toward the Chiss.

And then Luther, entered, with quite the ruckus and little respect. Zrash's facial features turned into a slow scowl and he went to speak but Ronin beat it too him and he fell silent again. He was now agitated behind disbelief at Luther and that would be even easier to sense through the force. Next followed a Verpine. At this one's incursion he bowed his head and spoke lowly. "Knock before you enter, please." And then he feel dreadfully silent again, waiting to be addressed.

@[member="Zrs'fes"] @[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Luther Fel"] @[member="Davin"] @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Neveah Fel"]

Veino dipped his head slightly at Ronin's welcome. "Thank you, sir." Then emotions from everyone smacked him like a tsunami. He braced himself against a chair. So much emotion from everyone. He blinked rapidly several times trying to keep it under control. He'd definitely need to work on keeping that controlled. Otherwise it'd kill him one day. Though for some reason suspicion seemed to be directed at him from one of the Chiss. He had no idea why. But that was something for another time. Or maybe it was just his job to be suspicious. He wasn't entirely sure about everyone in here. Governments were rather shady, in his experience. He took a long, slow breath until the emotional flood subsided and straightened again, a slight sheen of sweat visible.

Neveah had all of a sudden become over whelmed with the amount of people in the room that she barely noticed the kiss placed on her hand. For a moment her hand remained in mid-air as she inspected each person. After a short while she pulled her hand back to her chest and offered a blushing smile. "The pleasure is all mine, Grand Admiral." She paused for a moment, taking in the constant flow of speech around her before she continued on with her sentence. "I apolgoise for not making myself known earlier."
Neveah's eyes closed heavily as the sound of her brothers voice filled the room. She said nothing to him, opening her eyes to look at the Grand Admiral once more. He was the only vaguely familiar face in the room beside her Fathers. She parted her lips, inhaling heavily before craning her neck to gaze at her brother. "Must you make such an entrance?"
@[member="Davin"] @[member="Luther Fel"]

Luther Fel

L
"Ah yes, the Grand Admiral. I've heard much about you." With that he extended a forced polite bow towards the Admiral, only showing him that much based on his title and position alone. Luther then turned to walk towards his father and his sister, flashing his sister a courteous smile. "Yes, I must, sister." His cold gaze then fixated on his father, all love and compassion he momentarily gave his sister wiped cleaned. "Of course I had time, father. We're family." The words were harsh, and full of venom.

@[member="Davin"] @[member="Ronin Fel"] @[member="Neveah Fel"]

Veino's jaw dropped at Luther's response and entrance, but he clamped it shut. That was horrifying. His father had been gravely injured, and that was how he talked to him? How bad must their relationship be? Or was Luther just indifferent? He reshaped his expression into military formality, suppressing the growing feeling of indignation. Perhaps that was why the Chiss always seemed peeved with him. Oh well. He was never this blatant though, or even disrespectful. He just judged people with the scale of ideals and reserved judgement until after seeing how they weigh up. Needless to say, he didn't quite think Luther lived up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom