Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied Go! Mobile Wristlink

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPIIYQx.png

vstNgWj.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create an exclusive item for the Silver Jedi Concord Tech Expo.
  • Image Source: Mashable.com (photo manipulation by me)
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Wrist Link | Code Cylinder
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Corellia Digital
  • Affiliation: Closed-Market
  • Model: CDL-1 Go! Mobile Wrist Comlink
  • Modularity: No.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Duralumin (frame, antennae), Flexiplast (cover)
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Broad Spectrum Comlink. This device functions across multiple spectrums and frequencies, allowing it to be updated for a ship, planet, or system telecommunications scheme.
  • Code Cylinder. This device can be paired with the biometric parameters of the wearer, creating a unique security token that can then be used for access systems or even keyed to vehicle ignition systems. You'll never have to worry about forgetting the keys to your starship again, provided you remembered to put your Go! mobile wristlink on.
WEAKNESSES
  • No Holoprojector. This is an audio comlink only. There is no holoprojector support for visual communications.
  • Comlink. Electromagnetic fields and other natural or artificial forms of interference may limit or effect the effective range or function of the comlink.
  • Effective Range. This will communicate with your ship in orbit (provided you're not miles deep under veins of Mandalorian Iron), but beyond that distance, some form of signal boosting via a star cruiser or satellite will be required for intrasystem or intragalactic communications.
DESCRIPTION
An exclusive item only made available to attendees at the Silver Jedi Concord's Technology Expo in 860 ABY, this wrist comlink was a refresh of one of the company's early prototypes in the telecommunications market. The original Go! wristlink was discontinued in favor of the company's signature line of HoloLink wrist communicators. While the updated Silver Jedi exclusive is similarly an audio only comlink, it also contained security and identicard functionality that was only available in later Corellia Digital offerings. This biometric security key was unique when set to a particular wearer, resulting in a security token that could be used with code cylinder compatible security systems, such as for door access or vehicle ignition cycles.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Hello Sor-Jan Xantha Sor-Jan Xantha , I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission today. Another interesting product from Corellia Digital, I see.

No issues with this submission, but could I ask you to link your two special features to wookie articles?

Tag me once you've done this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom