Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Go Forth and Steal--Justice Shipping

Competition is a wonderful thing. Competition spurs on invention, change, and the chance to become and do something new. Competition brings forth new ideas, innovation.

But it also gives someone to steal from.

And that's what today was about. The spacer nursed his leg wound, a bullet through the thigh that he had incurred during his rescue of his daughter [member="Jessica Justice"] days ago. It was unfortunate, and had put him out of leading this theft ring. Instead he was sending his right hand, [member="Thraxis"] . When the spacer had met him the first time, James had never thought that the Zeltron and he would become fast business partners. But self interest, and the protection of his sister, Lady Kay, had drawn them closer together. If Thraxis was on his pay roll and busy killing for him, he wouldn't have a chance to harm her.

He tapped out a quick message to the torturer;

"Change of plans. Your going to have to lead this expedition to Theta. If the Intel is still good, the ships are going to still be on Scar's Craig. Your going to encounter heavy resistance. The military and government are tough, just like Bankor was. But I know you can lead them in. What we are doing is going to start a war, so I need you to be quick, hit hard, and take as much with you as you can. Focus on the capital class ships. We can sell them off to the highest bidder. Blue prints for them would be a great bonus too, we can manufacture them. Cheers, mate."

The Spacer finished and sent the message off with a sigh. He wined as the throbbing in his leg had picked up. James had overdone it and now he was paying the price. He looked at the clock. Surgery was in half an hour, he had time to send out a few more messages. He tapped on the numbers for [member="Celiana"], [member="Kiber Thaxton"], [member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"], [member="Stardust Raxis"], [member="Triam Akovin"], and [member="Dominik Borra"], telling them what was up. At one time or another each one had been on his pay roll with Justice Shipping. Some owed him favors, some were family and some were almost family. Each were going to benefit from this.

We are going to us this thread to dev an awesome ship at about 400 meters in length. Everyone who participates is going to get one as a reward. Shoot for about 40 posts, something we can do together easily. :) Thraxis is going to primarily be heading this one up, but I will be helping as needed since I am working on writing up the Graveyard Sub and so on and so forth. This will also be leading up to a war between us and the Thetans--something you will not want to miss! So let's have fun!

Neiros Starwind

Fun little lollipop triple dipped in psycho.
Slicing through the holonet, the handsome rogue happened to be sniffing for work. Anything really. He'd been on the wrong side of [member=James Justice] once upon a time, but reuniting the Crime Lord with both his adopted brother AND his lost progeny, gave the spacer some hope that a beneficial employment opportunity awaited with Justice.

Luck just happened to be in the spacers favor this day. A missive was intercepted, and a reply sent along back channels to the Head Man's desk.

It read-

Mr. Justice,
It has been far too long since our last business handling, and I couldn't help but notice you were in the market for... individuals with unique skills, and questionable ethics. My rifle, my ship, and my crew are at your service, if you desire. If you accept, please forward this to your man in charge of operations. If not, we'll pretend this exchange never occurred.

Best regards,
N. Starwind

And now, the spacer waited, his crew ready to make the jump to hyperspace at a moment's notice.

Start a War? With Theta? Well.... James certainly had big plans. The Free Colonies was long since dead, but Dominik was still on [member="James Justice"] 's payroll and on Lady Kay's good side. It wasn't like he had any other friends.

Well, if James wanted something stolen and to be hit hard, he had messaged the right man.

Dominik walked into the hanger where he was supposed to meet the other people that were heading this job. Of all the things that Dominik could have gotten into after being a ruthless killer, he was turned into a thief. He mentally sighed. Every bit of equipment possible was on his person. Armor, both rifles, both pistols, and his sword. Not to mention all the equipment he had brought with him in crates. 6 DC-17m's, 30 Thermal Detonator's, and 7 DH-17's. He had no clue who all was coming, but here he was.

[member="Celiana"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Triam Akovin"] [member="Thraxis"]

Kiber_Thaxton

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire
Kiber was asleep when James Justice sent through a message about stealing some ships; rolling over in bed, he pushed the "Accept" button on his communicator, then dragged himself out of bed and pulled on his black and silver armour, and then checked on a still sleeping Palkay, before he headed out the front door of the apartment and then made his way towards the hangar.

Arriving, he saw the others milling around, and cracked his knuckles. "So, what's this about stealing some ships then?" he asked Dominik, as he checked over his weapons - this time around, he had selected the silenced blaser pistol and silenced assault rifle, much better for keeping a ship's crew in the dark about what was happening onboard their vessel.

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Thraxis was busy with twisting his gun around his finger, One... two... thr- he paused as an almost perfect rotation broke, a lone digit cracking against the Shell of the gun as he let loose a sigh. "Time to start again..." he moaned as the rhythm started again, the only noise entering his solemn lonely building was the distant echoes of a choir, though loud to most ears, he had lived so long in it that it was nothing more then some white noise hissing ever-present in the backdrop of his frame of life.

His head fell back, his mind recollecting the numbers, One... two... three... his concentration broke as a noise burst to life, his gun falling to the ground and erupting a loud bang, the Bullet colliding with one of the glass panes, its crystal body shattering and falling apart as he recollected himself, his voice muttering with the background as a torrent of curses dribbled from his mouth, his eyes rolling over each word with a hint of aggression seething from his eyes.

After a few seconds one word constantly rang out in his mind, War... War... War... War... an echoing battle cry ringing through his mind, a word all too often spoken, with such little weight holding it down, if one said murder it had weight, but war, it had become the ever constant in life. The cacophony of screams of life, wilting away into a dark nothingness of a void of life. Yet murder stood above it, as if the act of one was more hefty then the weight of many. But these were things for another day. Questions to ask another man, one with some semblance of care or worry.

Slowly his fingers started to flare up, an energy pushing them forwards as the imaginary clang of Keys being pressed was made, "Beep, boop... beepity boop." he said as his head bounced back and fourth, an almost mocking manner as his fingers pressed through the keys.

Dear James,

Yeah sure whatever.

From Thraxis

Slowly he got himself realigned, the spinning of his ceiling chair coming to a quick Halt as he walked towards his Cupboard, slowly sliding his armor on before putting the rest into his Duffel bag. Slowly he walked out of his room, the echoing starting to become louder and louder as he got closer to the now shattered window, his voice echoing throughout its etched and bloodied walls, "To your own devices! I will be back in a couple of.... time?" he trailed off, he realized that he had no idea what time frame he was working with but it wasn't like the Gammoreans would notice. They didn't need some man to coddle them along their trips.
[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="One-Eyed Jack Varren"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Triam Akovin"]

Stealing ships was something of the past for her

However she Jame's this was a favor, us sometimes you had to cause a little chaos for the fun of it

So hear she was waiting in the hangar fully suited uo in her best arnor ready to jack some ships, Sabers on her hips and sword on her right ready to draw
[member="Thraxis"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="James Justice"]

Kiber_Thaxton

Bounty Hunter Extraordinaire
As soon as the green Twi'lek stepped into the hangar, Kiber felt at ease and he welcomed her with open arms. "How are you doing stranger? I have missed seeing you around the place," he replied, giving her a hug and then catching up with his best friend.

"So, you ready to hijack some ships? It's the opposite end of the spectrum for this Mando - going from hijacking slaves on their way to their owners," he chuckled and checked his weapons as well - today seemed a good day for silenced weapons.

[member="Stardust Raxis"]

James worked the kinks out of his neck with a brief sigh. He wasn't looking forward to this surgery. Being a war-torn spacer, he had more than his fair share; after all you didn't get the living daylights beat out of you without having to fix things that .... got beat out of you. No matter how many times it happened, he still hated it. His datapad buzzed as [member="Thraxis"] texted him. The spacer shook his and grinned at the reply. The Zeltron was nothing if not--well a pain in the butt.

His datapad buzzed again and when he saw the person on the other end the blood pressure gauge went through the roof.

"Sir, please, be mindful of your health," one of the medical droids attending intoned giving him another shot of sedatives.

The spacer quickly felt himself get calmer, even if it took a superhuman amount of the chemicals to ebb his superhuman rage. He tapped out a quick reply to Neiros,

"Yuo b freind lnog tiem. -Mister J."

He tapped Thraxis' contact again,

"Sending lnogggggg tiem freindddd urrr wayyyyyyyy."

Before releasing his consciousness at last.

[member="Kiber Thaxton"]
[member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Neiros Starwind"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

After a few hours of travel, the sights of stars whipping past into a faded sight, the ship came to a halt, the stars whipping past becoming frozen in the dark void of space, the pilot twisting in his seat towards the Captain, "Were here boss." the man asserted before twisting back, his fingers pressing a series of buttons, the soft sound of clicks and clacks being made as the ships engine began to hum aloud. Thraxis rubbed his eyes as he slowly peeled himself away from the soft comforts of his chair, walking towards the now descending hangar as he got acquainted with some speeder he took from the Cartel.

Slowly his ship flew into the hangar, the sound of its engine roaring loudly as it slowly descended onto he Platform, the bay-door opening with a strain. Then the engine became silent, as another engine became known, the speeder revving as slowly down he came, a large red coat with golden accents gracing it, flapping behind him as slowly he descended, a large long stick tied to his side as an almost regal approach was taken, in one hand his helmet hung, and in the other he revved the engine like some twelve year old who had just learnt how to make movements as well as car noises.

As he slowly descended his holopad popped up, hi eyes struggling to make out whatever the hell he had managed to fumble along, "Oh perfect. He is more spiced out of his mind then a kid on Kessel." he muttered as he come into view, that unmistakable strips of hair mixed with blood and grease, those eyes that had lost any sense of color and the smile that just screamed, Yes. Everything I say is true. came down the flight, his eyes looking to everyone present in the Hangar, Okay... There is the Emerald Dragon... There is the Child murderer... He thought to himself before looking at the two unknown faces, A mandolorian... and a dude... he thought to himself. Though it seemed James was serious when he said, I need you to lead something no man has ever, or even should ever say to Thraxis.
[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Neiros Starwind"]

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="James Justice"]
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]

Dominik shrugged his shoulders at the Mandolorian who asked him what it was about. "Something about starting a war with Theta. And getting possible blueprints for Justice Shipping." His voice synthesizer always changing his actual voice under the helmet. He watched Star come in, and at least there was one familiar face. He had done a number of missions with her, so he was familiar with how she worked. The Mando seemed familiar with her as well.

Dominik leaned against the crates of weapons he had brought, half sitting on one, when a ship came in through the hanger. His robotic eye automatically scanning the markings, the metal, make and model... Something wasn't right. This ship seemed familiar somehow. Well, not the ship, but all of the signs he was picking up from it. Then he came out of it, riding a speeder with his helmet under his arm. His blood ran cold and his eyes widened as he saw his face, recognizing the psychopath instantly. He'd never seen the man in person. Never had the displeasure. He rescued his good friend Lady Kay from him a while back, and Dominik had nothing, absolutely nothing but hatred for this... abomination of a man.

He stood up from his crate, and without hesitation or looking jumpy, he unlatched the locks holding the crate closed. he popped open the lid of the DC-17m's, where one was already in Anti-Armor Grenade Launcher mode. That would do. He pulled out a grenade that was nestled safely in the packing foam next to the weapon, and loaded it in. He snapped it all in place, acting completely nonchalant about it. Without another moment to waste, he held it up, pointed right at Thraxis' speeder, and pulled the trigger.

A grenade meant to pierce the side of a tank and blast through the hull of a freighter was launched at the pile of filth that sat upon his speeder at roughly 76 meters per second. With this distance, it would reach him less than half that time.

At that, he dropped the weapon on the ground, pulled out his handgun and then his sword, right and left respectively, and began to walk forward slowly.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Neiros Starwind"]

Neiros Starwind

He'd arrived on site for the meeting earlier than most of the others. His crew remained aboard his vessel, and he remained quiet who me the others exchanged in pleasantries. "Something, or someone, needs shootin', and I'm here to shoot 'em." He muttered, as if responding to the helmet-bro. Then helmet-bro lost his damn mind.

Crate open, heavy explosives primed and launched, and poodoo hitting the proverbial fan. A quick roll for cover, and that P.A.V. in hand as he peered out, confusion plain in his eyes. "What in the name of a Hutt's arse is going on!?" Rifle primed, and a small explosive round chambered, the spacer sent a signal to his crew to warm up the engines. A strategic withdrawal was looking pretty good pretty quick....

[member="Dominik Borra"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Kiber Thaxton"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"]​

Thraxis eyes narrowed, Well, it seems James has finally betrayed me. He thought to himself as he quickly jumped atop his bike, the red and gold cape flowing in the wind as his boots kicked into action, his body quickly ascending high up before his frame touched the roof. His arm quickly bounced flying into his helmet as it gently placed itself of its own accord around Thraxis head, "Ahaha! So James, you have finally betrayed me!" he yelled out in response to Dominik's assault, his fingers quickly bouncing to his belt as he pulled out his Pistolas, a quick movement as the sights aimed towards him, the hammer smashing down, the bullet twisting through the lining inside the barrel as a whizzing bullet came speeding towards Dominik.

As he hovered in the air he took notice of the Dude, a few seconds of scanning meant one thing. I don't know why James hired someone to dissipate as soon as the fight began. But hey less problems for me I suppose. he thought to himself, an arm slowly motioning over towards the Emerald Dragon, holding a steady aim, but no bullet being released, "What is wrong James? Could you not manage to take me out yourself? Your possy of creeps doing the dirty work it seems." he said as his boots slowly started to fade, slowly but surely he descended down, onto the now smoldering case of a Speeder he had so proudly rode upon.

Flicks of flames bite at his heels, though Thraxis paid no heed, he knew he looked to bad ass to give up this chance, the feeling of flames nipping at the hide of his cape as he almost became one with the Flames, though beneath the mask, he was screaming in pain, Oh lordy lord lord... if I thought this didn't look amazing I would probably not be doing this... he thought with frantic thoughts though he had to push them aside, it was all about an entrance, all about the fear he could impact on what seemed to be James ambush. He had a few ideas as to why he had decided to do this, he had struck a deal with Solan, wanting to cash in on that bounty. Which mostly consisted of his own money, or maybe he thought he could take him out. All these ideas pressed through his minds, trying in a desperate attempt to cover up the fact, that he was standing on a smoldering pile of flames and debris.
[member="Neiros Starwind"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]
[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="James Justice"]
[member="Kiber Thaxton"]

"James? You think James betrayed you? No, he has nothing to do with this. This is purely between me and your mentally ill head!" Dominik replied, still walking forward towards the flying [member="Thraxis"] . He watched him pull out pistols, and with his eye he watched him aim and pull the trigger. Quick calculations on trajectory and any drafts in the area pointed out that the bullet would hit his right collarbone. The thermal gel and kevlar would have been enough to stop the bullet, but he knew Thraxis. It may just be a ball of metal, it may not. So with just the right reflexes, Dominik turned his body to the left, just enough for the bullet to hit and deflect off of the hard beskar armor piece. Then he returned to normal posture, raising his own handgun and firing at the boots twice.

[member="Neiros Starwind"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Neiros Starwind

Yup.... Helmet-bro done lost his damn mind. James sent them out here. Fly-boy thinks James betrayed them. Helmet-bro wants to gun Fly-boy down. And here's Neiros, just wanting to do a job, shoot some saps, make some creds, and call it a damn day. Is that really too much to ask. "What the actual kark, guys!?" The spacer yelled, as he peered for a moment out from cover.

"Y'all both get sent here, by the same guy, and now you both wanna kill each other? Last I checked, spittin' in your bosses face is not the best way to maintain gainful employment!" He'd curse inwardly, calculating his odds of making it back to his ship before either of the two hot-heads gunned him down. "I'm not here to speak for anyone but me, but I'd really appreciate it if we'd all CALM THE KARK DOWN!!!" His voice raised in volume as Helmet-bro fired again at Fly-boy. This was insanity. This was not the way business should be run. But this was totally the point in time where an intelligent person would cut their losses, and find greener pasture somewhere else.

He'd remain in cover for now, one high-explosive round chambered, and blaster primed, but adrenaline pumping and muscles tightened, prepared to make a swift exit, stage right even.

[member="Dominik Borra"] | [member="Thraxis"]​

Thraxis paused for a second, the licks of flame still burning as the blasters hit his Phirik, though slowly he walked towards him, a couple feet away as he took little heed of his impressive arsenal."Then if James didn't tell you too. Then you will lower your gun." he said as he put down his guns, placing them into his belt his fingers crawled along his armor, a pitter patter before a crack, his helmet removing as his eyes stared down at Dominik, the man might have been taller, but Thraxis wasn't going to stand here and watch what to him, was nothing more then insubordination.

The flames still creeping along he listened to the dude, looking over Dominik's shoulder before looking back to him, his eyes wide with anger and distaste, "None. And I mean none. Of you will tell me what to do." he demanded, his voice calm and methodical, he had no need to raise it, "Because for this mission. I am the boss." he continued, taking another step towards Dominik, "I don't care if you don't like it. I don't care if you have problems with me." he continued, his eyes growing more and more livid with Dominik's actions.

"Because Borra. There is more on the line then you know." he slowly breathed, anger audible with every letter that he spewed from his vile mouth, "You try and stab me in the back. You better hope it plays out in your favor." he continued, now, he had no intention, other then to let him challenge his position. "Because if you do. The deal between me and Justice goes." he paused for a second, his tongue flicking out as he licked his lips, his eye twitching as he was washed with Ecstasy, "And I go straight back. To hunting Kay." he voice trembled with the thought, "So you better chose, either your next words, or your next action carefully." he stared death in the face, and death stared right back. The pungent odor of alcohol lacing his every breath all the while cold black eyes staring him right down, he wasn't going to have any insubordination, because if he had to, he would do it all himself.
[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Neiros Starwind"]

Kay. That was it. That was probably the only thing that could have stopped him from wringing [member="Thraxis"] 's neck from the inside of that helmet, threatening [member="Lady Kay"] . It's not like he had feelings for her, just that she was the only good person he knew. And the only person trying to make Dominik better. For that, he owed her a great deal of respect. Thraxis was shorter than him, and he knew that the psycho couldn't see through his armor's helmet. He wouldn't be able to see his face grow red. He would be able to see his fists tighten around his weapons as he stared down at him.

"You touch Kay, and James will be a kitten compared to me. I'll toss away everything about 'holding back' that Kay has taught me, and I'll revert right back to the Sith Assassin I was before. Broken contract or not." He growled. He didn't step down, or step up. He stayed where he was. He may have the equipment here to murder Thraxis, but if everyone sided on the sociopath's side, it would get ugly quick. With Thraxis being 'employed' by James and the same with everyone else, it was possible.

"James must be more insane than you are to assign someone like you as the leader of this mission. You can see what I brought works."

He paused.

"What do you have.... in mind."

Neiros Starwind

Well, stalemate? Words were exchanged, threats made, and tension was still high, but guns were lowered, and open hostilities were ceased. That, made the spacer a little more relaxed. A little.... Rising from his cover, he shouldered his rifle, and approached the two cautiously, just as Helmet-bro asked Fly-boy what his plan was. He'd go through the motions of double checking his energy cell, the gas canister, and making sure his magazines were all ready and available for rapid reloading. He had no idea what was in store, but with these two, ready to add extra holes in one another, Neiros was definitely sure to be prepared to cover his own arse, quite certain these two would be content to leave him to get ventilated if the poodoo hit the fan.

While Thraxis laid everything out, the spacer finished double checking his inventory, before slipping his rifle back under his coat. He'd rejoin the conversation actively after Thraxis would eventually have gotten to the talks about the actual landing/boarding portion of the plan. "My ship and my crew can fly some interference if needed, or we could land and lead the charge if you'd rather. Just say the word, point us in a direction, and let us mow some schutta down." He'd offer, hopefully not tilting either of the hotheads' wrath in his own direction.... hopefully.....

[member="Dominik Borra"] | [member=Thraxis]​

"Oh trust me Dominik... James is already a Kitten compared to me." a callous grin residing over his face as he retorted, before sidestepping past him, walking up to Neiros, "Listen here... Dude? Is your name dude? Its dude." he said with a lick of sarcasm "I saw what you done in the firefight. You hid. Don't do that again. It looks bad for business." he hissed with a heavy slap on the shoulder before walking over to some crates, rushing too pull himself up as he took center stage. Looking over all what he assumed were his workers.

"Now then, Dude, I heard your plan and taken it too heart. But I have a better idea." he commanded as his arms crossed, his eyes rolling across all present, "What we shall be performing, is what in military talk, is called a Lightning Strike." he said as he threw down a large Display Pad onto the ground, a large plate appearing beneath him and within sight of everyone. "Here is the plan. In two days, we shall be sending a ship over to Theta, it shall contain what they think to be a large shipment of Blue Milk, but in truth, it is going to have us on it." he said as the Ship on the display appeared on a large hangar bay, his arm pointing to the wreckage of the speeder bike, "Now, we shall use them, to strike as fast as we can, we shall move in strike teams, around twenty men with each one of you heading a charge." his ire focused on Dominik, "Except, we are now down one so someone is going with nineteen. That is you Dominik." he continued, his focus returning to the display pad though the ire still burning hot.

"Now then, these ships have around a fifteen minute starting up period, which is why I have scheduled it so that when we land, they will be loading up their supplies, while preparing the ship." his fingers intertwining as they cracked against each other, his neck following in pursuit, "It also takes around three to four people to make it run minimally, hence why we have twenty. They are backups." slowly he shuffled down, taking long tedious steps down the crates as he walked to the rest of the men, "And while they won't have many guards there, there reaction time will give us a short chance at this." he said as he finally reached the bottom, standing over the display pad as he pressed the button underneath, everything he had said so far visualized in the most perfect outcome, a strike on a ship, then a ride up the bay doors, then the ship taking off. "We have one single chance at this. Are there any questions?" he said, his gaze dawdling on Dominik for a fraction too long, he had his doubts that he could trust the man with a bottle of booze let alone an entire Strike force.
[member="Neiros Starwind"] [member="Kiber Thaxton"]

[member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

The blue-skinned rodian settled himself atop a land speeder and made a quick check of his equipment: the Vonginator slung around him via leather strap, the DL-18 pistol holstered at his right side, and the ammunition he needed for his blasters kept secured by the pouches on his belt. Giving his tracker armor a satisfied pat--to both it and the knowledge of his readiness--he set his gloved hands onto the handlebars of the speeder and zoomed off to make the short trip towards his destination. While he rode, he glanced to the grey and clouded sky, seeing the generous starship that smuggled him here shrink in size as it made it's planetary departure.

As the mechanical wails from his speeder echoed through the distance, it wouldn't be too long before he made his entrance into the hangar, though a bit late compared to the others. One of the first things he noticed was the smoke from the wreckage of the speeder nearby, which made him hesitant to get off his own at first. But, with the lack of the stench of burning flesh and the fact he himself hadn't been blown to pieces by entering, he made the assumption that it was safe.

Keeping the speeder in a stationary and silent hover, he swung a leg over the seat to dismount. He made a rather casual approach to the group, the soft thuds of his boots echoing throughout the hangar. The only piece of his armor set that is missing was the helmet, and the lack thereof revealed his alien nature. At first, he was quiet to give each member of the group a quick but curious look over: A mandalorian, a cyborg (or maybe just a man in a suit), a Twi'lek, some human, and the man he was looking for: [member="Thraxis"]

"Hello!" The rodian began in broken Basic, "Name is Bazinki! Here to help you!" He pointed a finger up at Thraxis, then nodded his head energetically. His gaze shifted towards the holographic display of the plan, studying it and tilting his head slightly in a curious manner.

[member="Neiros Starwind"] | [member="Dominik Borra"] | [member="James Justice"] | [member="Kiber Thaxton"] | [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Dominik begrudgingly listened to [member="Thraxis"] 's plan, thinking it over. It was fair enough that since he was the one to destroy a speeder, his team would be getting one less. Also, one less he had to take care of if the men were ordered to turn against the Ex-Sith Agent. "Strike hard and fast.." Dominik thought out loud. "Multiple teams to fend off security and get the cargo, and a big enough operation to get noticed to start this war..." He nodded to himself. "Alright." He deliberately turned to Thraxis when asked for question, catching the thing looking at him a little too long.

"No questions."

Echoes of engines far away, getting closer. He had been hearing this for about 30 seconds, and then footsteps approaching. He drew his handgun and swiveled in one motion towards what he could see now being a rodian, aiming for the head. He wouldn't fire now, not yet. "No, I do have a question. Who's this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom