Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Glimmering Dug, Mobile Space Station of Jeber Menero

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To produce ships and act a home for Jeber Menero and his crew. It is a space station first and foremost that can resupply and construct ships.
  • Image Source:
    syfys-the-expanse.jpeg
    Behemoth Station; The Expanse
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Shieldship (as its two end caps)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Mobile Shipyard/Space Station
  • Length: 5,000 kilometers
  • Width: 3,500 kilometers
  • Height: 4,150 kilometers
  • Armament: Average; 20 Tri-Laser Cannons, 12 Quad Barbette Heavy Turbolasers, 8 Concussion Missile tubes, 30 Dual Medium Ion Cannons
  • Defenses: High (Excessive amounts of warship-grade plating from many stripped and repurposed warships, sheer mass combined with that fact, sixty anti-fighter weapons)
  • Hangar Space: Average
  • Hangar Allocations: Starfighters: 22 Squadrons (10 Defender-II Squadrons, 11 Defender-I Squadrons 1 Modernized Z-95 Squadron) | Support Craft: 6 Squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Very Low
  • Hyperdrive: 1
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
  • N/A
STRENGTHS
  • Mobile, Hearty Crew
WEAKNESSES
  • Made of spare parts and scrap, in near-constant need of repairs and new parts
DESCRIPTION
The Glimmering Dug once belong to one Mister Veruss and Jeber Menero's father. Inheriting his father's half of the aging station, Jeber Menero was taken under Veruss's wing. After Veruss was killed in a brutal gang fight suspected to have been set up by Sith Imperial agents, Menero took the station and whatever few friends he had and left for Confederate space. The Glimming Dug has 50,000 metric tons worth of space onboard, it has a current crew of fifty-five organics including Jeber himself on top of a significant amount of droids. It has a year's worth of food onboard, none of it too good. It can hold some five thousand passengers onboard alone if requested, but it would be quite the fit. Most of the ship's mass is dedicated to its shipyard facilities, which keeps his small defense fleet mostly kept up to snuff and makes new ships and fighters for commissioners.

In other words, its home, like it or not.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Bigger Boss Bruce Bigger Boss Bruce

Hello, I'll be your judge today. Interesting space station!
  • First, this is a ship or a space station? The title said space station, but in the intent, you wrote ship.
  • Please link the picture’s proper link, the website where you found it.
  • Please link the Nkllon/Zygerrian Shipyards under the Manufacturer.
  • Please link these Jeber Menero; Menero-Veruss Construction and Production under the Affiliation.
  • Please specify the Armament’s rating, you forget to add it.
  • Please specify what equipment give the High rating, with a similar list what you wrote under the Armament.
  • Please specify the Hangar Space’s rating
  • Please add the Hangar Allocations to your list, and add the proper ratings.
    • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
      • Starfighters: x squadrons
      • Support Craft: x squadrons
  • The RSD 88D-II BrightStar ion engine is not a common thing, please link this.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Hello, I'll be your judge today. Interesting space station!
  • First, this is a ship or a space station? The title said space station, but in the intent, you wrote ship.
  • Please link the picture’s proper link, the website where you found it.
  • Please link the Nkllon/Zygerrian Shipyards under the Manufacturer.
  • Please link these Jeber Menero; Menero-Veruss Construction and Production under the Affiliation.
  • Please specify the Armament’s rating, you forget to add it.
  • Please specify what equipment give the High rating, with a similar list what you wrote under the Armament.
  • Please specify the Hangar Space’s rating
  • Please add the Hangar Allocations to your list, and add the proper ratings.
    • Hangar Allocations: (This is the allocated amounts of starfighters and support craft (dropships, shuttles,gunships,etc) this submission can hold in its hangar based on the maximum hangar space capacity listed above)
      • Starfighters: x squadrons
      • Support Craft: x squadrons
  • The RSD 88D-II BrightStar ion engine is not a common thing, please link this.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.
I believe I've made all the changes you've requested.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you!
  • You're still not added the Armament's rating to your list please fix it.
  • The Hangar Space is only the rating and a number, the rest is the Hangar Allocations.
  • The Hangar Allocations is still missing from your template, please fix it.
That's all, the rest is good now, please let me know if you edited these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Thank you!
  • Armament: Medium and Hangar Space: Medium; there is no medium rating on the list, please write the proper rating here.
  • Hangar Allocations numbers are wrong, you wrote only 9 squadrons, there is no 9 squadrons rating. I think the medium what you mentioned is the average rating, so this will be 28.
  • 20 Defender Starfighters, 10 Defender-II Starfighters, 2 moderinized-ish Z-95 Headhunters; what are these and what do they belong to? I'm not sure, if these are the squadrons, you don't have to specify them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom