Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gladiator Games and Aggressive Negotiations

It'd been several weeks since my.....dalliance with Master Dragonsflame. I could still feel the way he made my toes curl... I'd invited him out to Nar Shadaa for an escape from the rules of Jedi space. As it was now I had the desire to engage in the martial arts I knew and didn't practice often. The thing was I only would fight against known rule-breakers. People known for more....extracurricular or illegal activities.

As it was I was docking the Cherry Blossom in one of the shadow ports of the Smuggler's Moon. Who knew? Maybe Joshua would join me in the ring, or perhaps he'd bet on me. The thought of both made me think a little. Maybe there was more to Joshua than sarcasm and grief....Time would tell though. The landing struts hit metal and we touched down.

This was where the fun began....

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

He wondered: Would the negotiations be short? Regardless, as the ship would touch down and the ramp would come down, Josh would walk behind Celiana, curious as to what sort of mission she had brought him on. Something of a personal nature, she had indicated but he wasn't sure what she had meant. He'd been given... Sparsely little information, but he also didn't want her walking into this by herself. As the two of them would walk down the ramp, he would turn toward her.

"So, care to give me a bit of context on what we're doing here?" The Jedi Master would inquire. "Or will these negotiations be fairly short?"

[member="Celiana"]

Chuckling as Joshua mentioned negotiations I said bluntly "Gladiator fights Joshua. In regards to negotiations you can always try the betting tables and see how I do..." I was dressed a bit differently than normal for battle this time around I was in Echani bladeswoman clothing. Light armor that hugged my curves but gave me flexibility. Blades hidden in various places and my sabers on my hips. Walking into a den of thieves and asking to fight against their worst? I thought it'd amuse Joshua. at the very least I could earn him a few credits if he placed the right bets....

"I'm not much of a gambler" the Jedi Master would admit honestly. Wouldn't be much of a Jedi Master if he was, would he? But Josh was always trying to be smart with his finances, seeing as Jedi weren't exactly used to having much of it. "Now, if you were to try extra hard... And I could make some credits to buy a new toy for my son... Maybe I'd consider" Josh would add, shooting her a wry grin. "But I won't be happy with you if you lose. So don't lose" He joked.

[member="Celiana"]

Smiling at Joshua I said "How could I lose when toys for the children are on the line?" Walking forward into the cantina I said "Place your bets crime-lords and filth! The chance to kill a Jedi awaits in the arena!" Stomping down on a hidden lever I fell into the arena. No doubt screens were lighting up throughout the cantina and people were organizing their fighters, beasts and various other scum to come and kill me. Walking into the center of the arena I unsheathed several short blades and flicked them down into the sands around me. My combat trident I pulled from a sheathe on my back and triggered it to lengthen out before spearing it into the sand in front of me. Kneeling I began to meditate as the people and things sent to kill me began gathering. This was going to be a hell of a fight I hoped Joshua was watching and had his bets in.... I could almost see his eye rolling and exasperated sigh as I'd painted a target on myself.

Then again I actually hoped he'd get at least semi-worried about me. There was something about him....gentle yet strong. Kind but dark.....to be honest he reminded me of James Justice a bit except less penchant for drunken antics. Question was why I felt a draw to Joshua.... I heard gates being readied to release a batch of challengers. Let's get started then....

"You had best win" He teased. "Or you'll be the one telling my son that you disappointed him" He joked, sticking his tongue out at her in turn. "You wouldn't want to tell Jason that Aunty Cel couldn't get the job done, do you?" Josh would then crack. He doubted Jason would understand too much what was going on if she actually tried to tell him, really. He just wanted to mess with her. But he had confidence in Celiana's abilities. While others might bet against her seeing as her proclaimations would mean that the rest of the field would target her... He knew she could handle it. He would walk to the betting areas and bet a... Sizeable amount of credits on her. He would admit, it concerned him lightly, gambling was not something that Josh did, but... Cel wanted him to trust her. He would take this risk.

But Josh did not do so recklessly. As he would sit down in the viewing areas, he decided he would even the odds a little as the fight began and the fighters began to converge on her... He would reach out then as Battle Meditation would begin to take effect. Celiana would be able to feel a motivating voice in the back of her subconsciousness. She would be able to notice her attacks were far better coordinated, alongside being with a stronger, more confident arm. Meanwhile, her enemies would feel an opposite effect. As Josh was not doing the fighting, he could apply Battle Meditation completely. Both aiding and sabotaging. While Cel received the benefits... Her opponents would begin to be demotivated, less balanced, and feel more scrambled.

It was even now.

[member="Celiana"]

The gates had opened and several people with vibro-blades and electrostaffs emerged. Boxing me in I looked around and felt.....more coherent. I noticed a sway just before they all moved. My bladed trident went up through the jaw of one combatant. Jerking it back I triggered the blades individually. A razor sharp spade on one end and a spear tip on the other. Sweeping the legs of three I jabbed the spear into the first fighters head and planted my weight on the trident jumping in midair I swung the razor spade tip back decapitating two more. Dancing forward and using the spear head as a leverage point I sliced through the necks of the rest befroe spinning the trident and planting the spear head in the sand once again. Coming to rest on my knees in the now blood drenched sand I waited for another wave. I'd felt it...Reaching out I asked Joshua "Battle-meditation Joshua? I appreciate the help though."

The Jedi would smirk lightly as he could hear her complaining in his head. As the melee would continue, the Jedi would relax back as he would continue to watch this spectacle. Though admittedly watching a Jedi decapitate people with reckless abandon disturbed him. But he also knew that each Jedi had their own creed, and so he wouldn't go after her for it. The man that had been named the Silver Jedi's next Master Of The Order considered it, sure, but perhaps it was a topic of conversation to take to Grandmaster Nooran at another point.

A man would come up to the Jedi, and nudge him, getting his attention. "You've got quite a bit of credits on the girl, don't you? Don't you think that was a little reckless?" The man would ask. "You don't look like a man who has all that much in credits, if you don't mind my saying. You know they're all gunning for her, right?"

The Jedi would shrug in turn as he looked toward him calmly. "People make sacrifices for their friends. And she can handle herself."

The man would sneer, looking toward where Celiana was dealing with the men with ease. He had bet against her, but if he could get the man's bets, than perhaps he could at least come out with something either way...

"How about a little wager of our own?"

[member="Celiana"]

I could imagine Joshua being uneasy with my killing, it probably seemed indiscriminate. It wasn't though, my contact had mentioned that the enforcers and soldiers I was fighting against had all been used to help the slave trade. While I realized this was Nar Shadaa I also didn't tolerate slavery nor did Joshua from my recollection. Again the gates opened and this time along with the brutes come to kill me there were....others. Reaching out with The Force I looked towards the nimbler looking opponents. Children they were using children to try and surprise me. No I would not let them live for that, rising from the sands I felt the emotions. Fear, terror, they had weapons but all of the children cloaked as they were clearly hadn't had the training to wield them properly. Looking at the Nautolan who reeked in The Force of malice, hatred and amusement at the situation I saw him twirling a vibro-blade and picking up the trident I speared it behind me.

A thump hit the ground and the body came into view. Stealth generators, cute but not entirely effective. I let the trident support the weight of the body and I moved towards the children. The nautolan had other thugs and they were likely cloaked close to the children. Pulling a blade from my left hip I twirled it into a salute to the Nautolan. Time to give a spectacle rather than an execution....

Doubtless that it would help. Slavers or not, Josh did not decapitate with reckless abandon as Celiana did. That was more Scherezade's territory. If he had to kill, he tried to make it quick and clean. But Josh had begun to ignore the man's offer when he saw what was about to have a go at Celiana next.

Children.

Celiana would be able to feel it. An emotion that Josh did not feel often, and it would be one completely uncharacteristic of him to Celiana. Anger. He was angry at the sight. They were sending these children to their deaths. He would close his eyes then, as he would communicate with Celiana.

"Kill those children and I kill you."

The tone was not threatening, whatsoever. It was calm and nonchalant. It was not a threat at all, as he doubted Celiana would kill children. It was a simple reminder, yet one - while completely calm - was steeped with a subtle sharpness to it that indicated he was completely serious. He would turn a blind eye to the decapitation, but the moment that the children were harmed, he would burst through the window and he would not be happy.

"Yo! Sir! The wager?"

Josh would turn to stare back at him, and the expression on his face - while blank and without any sort of emotion - had such a fierceness to his eyes that the man had to step back a little bit in surprise and terror.

"A-A game, sir! Of Sabaak. The winner gets the other's bet! How about it?"

Josh would look back toward the fight, noting he'd be keeping tabs on it through the Force, and then back toward the man, before Josh would switch the confident swagger back on in an instant. He was faking it this time, but one wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

"Of course, my good man! On the condition that you tell me the name of who runs this fine establishment! I'm just so taken with the performance, I must meet the man who made ALL of this happen! I wish to talk business, see, huh, huh, y'know, business!" Josh would chirp as he would nudge the man's ribs. The man, a little taken aback by the sudden change in demeanor, would nod his head while giving a light sigh in relief.

"Of course! To the table, shall we?"

Of course, while Josh only had a basic knowledge of Sabaak, and it was out of character for him to possibly gamble his bet away, the credits were worth it if he could find out who was doing this.

[member="Celiana"]

That hurt, I'd never touch a child in harm. For Joshua to feel he needed to promise me death... "The reason for the decapitation was this Joshua I do not tolerate slavery and I would die before any stroke fell against those children. Any else who comes against me in this ring will lose something." Reaching into The Force I felt each child's specific signature. "Younglings I am a Jedi Knight and I will not let any stroke fall against any of you. When you hear me say drop all of you get down immediately." I'd felt the humming of the stealth generators now all of them would die. I took no pleasure in this either, I felt Joshua thought I'd come here for sport but I'd coem here for this. Liberation plain and simple. Throwing my sword into the sand I knelt and dusted my hands with the red blood soaked sand. Brushing my hands off I called my sabers to my hands and ignited them with the signature snap-hiss. Looking directly at the Nautolan I turned my back to him knowing he'd come for me. Didn't matter though the ones with weapons to those children would die. I yelled "down!" through The Force and all the children dropped.

I threw my ignited sabers through one combatant each and blasted a force push into the others cracked their bones against the arena walls. The ones who'd been speared through in the shoulders I simply called my sabers to cut clean through their shoulders. Then returning them to my hands I snapped together my sabers into the staff and ignited both blades once more. Pulling a modified blaster from my right hip I shot each of the combatants twice through the chest. One had survived and was aiming a blaster at one of the children. Using The Force I lifted his arm before he could fire and crushed his hand and blaster as one before flinging him to the sand where the Nautolan had last been. He'd moved as I had though and I felt a razor whip tear my upper thigh as a blade pierced my side. The vibro-blade thankfully hadn't been turned to the ultra-sonic vibrations....

My blood watered the arena and I looked at my thigh. Not the best for an arena fight to be sure, I'd survive though and so would those children. Channeling the Force as a shield for them and to start healing the damage to my thigh I leaped back in front of the children. Looking at one who felt older I tossed them a comm device. "I guard you get them out understood? Once all of you are out call the last number there. My friend will get you all somewhere safe." I'd had Zara on standby once she'd given me the tip about this place, even with her resources she hadn't been able to find out anything more about who ran this operation. The child nodded and on cue the Nautolan raised a modified blaster rifle and began firing indiscriminately at me and the children. My saber and I began a dance of defense as the children began their escape. Reflecting blaster bolts back towards the source I hit him once in the leg. It fizzled against an energy shield and he smiled, he wouldn't be smiling once the children were free and he was alone with me....

Between the decapitations, and Josh being upset over the children being used as such, one couldn't blame him for taking the measure regardless of how he felt she would handle the situation. One could never be too careful. But it appeared that Celiana was taking his warnings too personally, too seriously. He understood why, of course but she also needed to understand why he did as well. Like it or not, Josh was a father himself. He had a child of his own and if any of those children were his, then he would have wanted for whoever was in charge of saving them to take this level of precaution. He was handling it like how he as a parent would want the person in his position handling it. It was as simple as that. It was something that Celiana would have to grow to understand one day... Jason was Josh's top priority, he came over anything or anyone else. And because of it, children were his top priority in missions. Even if he had to step on a few toes, ruffle a few feathers. No precaution was too much precaution, for him.

But for now, the game of Sabaak continued. Josh played using his limited knowledge of the game but also with his knowledge of being able to read someone's expressions. He was able to read the man like a book and it didn't even take his use of the Force to do so.

"So, this gentlemen, who did you say his name was?" Josh would inquire, reminding the man of his part of the deal.

"Ah, yes! Flavio Lansescanz! The great Hutt, a great Hutt indeed for bringing us this great entertainment!" The man would gush. "And a great way to make some credits too! His generosity and with how often he holds these has earned me a great many credits!"

"I might know some people under my employ that might be interested in these pits... Is there a chance I could get to meet this Hutt?"

"Hmm..." The Zabrak would answer. "That is a good question, a good question indeed... Generally getting in good with his crew does the trick, but... If you were to happen to catch his attention with a very heavy game of Sabaak... Say, bet high and win high..."

Josh got the message. Nodding his head, he would put more credits on the table. He knew he was playing into the man's hands, and gambling was not something he did often... But he was doing what needed to be done.

"I'm betting more on the girl, and that bet is on the line here. Will you be adding to your own bet then?" Josh inquired. "Or are you afraid of losing?"

The man would scoff as he would place more credits on the table. "Afraid? Me? No... I'm going to clean this up, trust me. I've won many, many games" The man spoke, and there was a sort of twinkle in his eye that Josh noted... Something was afoot here.

As the game continued, it began to attract a crowd as more and more people saw the high number of credits placed and began to pool their own. For Josh, his odds had now gone down. And he had bet more than he was healthily able to part with, he could admit. He would need to keep his senses sharp and his eyes sharper, then.

From the corner of his eye he watched the fight on the monitor, and saw what Celiana was doing. He slowly nodded his head. Good on her.

[member="Celiana"]

I felt the emotion of relief from the children that were in the process of escaping. The child who'd been helping boost the other children up was in the midst of climbing up himself when a blaster bolt whizzed by and hit the wall by him. Reaching out with The Force I ripped the sniper from his perch I felt his life end as he fell on his neck. At the very least it wasn't a painful death..... "Good luck young one my friend will make sure you're all taken care of." Spinning my saber towards the ground I heard "May The Force be with you Miss. Be careful of the beasts as well...." Then he was gone. Pit beasts too, awesome. The Nautolan said "You cost our boss many credits, I'll have to kill you for that." Gesturing for him to get on with it I heard gates begin opening....pit beasts awesome. He pulled a scattergun and I ripped it away with The Force. "If you can't take me without projectiles you should try running now." Smirking he instead ran towards me, that was different.

His blade... there was something off about it. I couldn't place it but it was possible it had some kind of poisoned coating... His blade came against my saber and withstood it. Beskar or something of the like then... I barely had time to register him draw a second blade before I felt it slice across my exposed midriff. Launching my knee up into his mid section I disconnected my sabers and as he came up I beheaded him. "Having your muscle use children as a distractions and fighters proves one thing. Whoever runs this fierfeck'la osik operation is going to wish for death!" Joshua would likely disapprove but I'd be karked before I let anyone use children as soldiers or target practice. Spitting on the Nautolan's corpse I turned towards the gates and felt.... Light-headed? Looking at my wounds I realized now that the Nautolan's second blade was the one that'd been poisoned. This was with...spice? Oh feth me.... disorient your opponents and keep them off balance. Clever, ejecting my wrist blade I simply made a gentle stab into my stomach. The blade injected kolto and I began to feel the effects. Question was would it take effect soon enough and what pit beasts had the child been speaking of?

"You know, that is a strange name for a Hutt."

"Oh! Of course, my tongue slipped. Flavio is a name he uses for his business practices, you see. But those close in his circles know him as the great Hutt! It would be best you knew if you intended to be in his circle, yes? Wouldn't want to decide to assassinate him the minute you see him, ah? Better you know now, less culture shock! Hahah!"

"Right."

"Not that you'll see him after this game, but perhaps if you keep trying after I flush you here, maybe you'll catch his attention as I have, ah?"

The gambler was growing more and more cocky it seemed the more this went on. Josh noted his growing confidence and had to wonder why he actually seemed quite happy about - and even encouraged - the matter of more players playing. The more players, the worse their odds of them both losing their bets, right? So why was he so confident and so unworried? Sabbak still had a lot of luck factor. Skill had some to do with it, but...

The link he had established with Celiana through Battle Meditation told him something was wrong, he could feel her being disoriented, though it would begin to fade as he felt pain strike her. Had she struck herself with her own lightsaber? Why? He didn't know about the kolto infusion, of course. He'd have to ask her later.

The crowd had begun to dim down as more and more people folded... It was down to the two of them again. Just a few more rounds...

[member="Celiana"]

Feth.... even with the kolto my eyes now couldn't be trusted. Colors were blurring into shapes and vectors. Even with the gates almost open I had time to remedy a few things. Ejecting my wrist blade I cut a strip of cloth and tied it across my eyes. Eyes could be fooled but rely on The Force and I would be fine. My trident was still holding up one of the gangsters muscled pets. Using The Force I pulled the fallen soldier off of it and anyone who'd actually died I used The Force to gently close their eyes. Even being gangster soldiers the dead deserved respect.... A breath in, then out.... I sensed hunger, strong, malevolent hunger and..... something akin to anxiety. Not nervousness either. Determination? Intriguing as it didn't stem from Joshua.

Glancing down at my thigh which the Nautolan had shredded and I'd put kolto into I looked towards the balcony where Joshua likely was. I wondered what his reaction would be to my appearance when we left... I smelled awful but I'd do it again to rescue those children from the clutches of some gangster. Weapons littered the arena and as the gates clicked open into a locked position I heard the screech of an Acklay and the echoing yowl of a Reek. There was one other creature among them but I hadn't seen it yet. Its emotions seemed measured, patient even....

Focusing towards the Acklay I saw it moving towards the bodies I'd dropped and the Reek was moving towards it. If I could pit them against one another it'd make this much easier...

With the fight being watched on a monitor from the corner of his eye, Josh continued to play, play after play. Hand after hand. It was going to end soon. One good shuffle, one good hand... That was going to end this. Josh watched his opponent's expression carefully, watching to see what kind of hand he had gotten as they would be shuffled once more...

Josh had a good hand, but that one card would guarantee it...

It was there that he sensed quick, sudden movements, subtlety by one of the former players that had folded, next to his opponent. With his hands near the bottom of the table he would hold out a finger.

And the card he needed would fly out into his hand.

Josh would quickly shuffle it into his deck without them noticing, and it was there that he saw the look on his opponent's face - which had grown more and more confident to the point it was a sneer.

"It's time to end this. All of the bets here are about to be mine" The man would announce. Josh had watched his hands, watched as he shuffled his deck to the side a bit, as if to bring in a card that wasn't there. It was almost like a reflex, something he had learned to do without even looking.

And Josh realized then what was going on. He realized then why he wanted this game. He realized then why he had encouraged all of these players. How he had managed to get in with the boss here.

Deciding to roll with the punches, Josh did what needed to be done. This had become a "him or me" situation. If he called it out, the round would be restarted and they would try to cheat again. He didn't want to win the hand this way, but...

The man would begin to lower his cards, while the man beside him would begin tugging on his arm under the table. Josh could sense it, motion after motion after motion and he saw the look of intense worry on the face of his partner in crime. But the man would just brush him off as he would drop his cards.

"Sabaak."

Josh would look down toward his hand, blinking a few times. Shrugging his shoulders, he would drop his cards as well.

"Sabaak."

The shift in expression on the man's face changing from sheer arrogance to surprise, shock and devastation - and then to anger as he would look toward his compatriot as Josh would casually slide the credits over to his end.

"You cheated!" The man would suddenly bark toward Josh, who shrugged his shoulders. "Cheat? Did anyone see me cheat?" Josh would ask the crowd that had gathered. "You didn't even have that great of a hand, how did you expect to Sabaak with that?"

The man stopped, pausing to see everyone staring at him. He couldn't tell them how he knew, or risk outing himself. Pushing his chair back roughly he would exit the establishment. His bet was gone, all those credits he had sunk were gone.

After having prior peered over - and upon seeing the man's hand, honestly, Josh didn't feel so bad about turning the cheating around anymore. He would have won regardless.

Tipping his head toward the betting table, he shot them a grin.

"I intend to convert all of these to supplement my current bet on the girl. As these were already placed bets, that can be done, yes?"

[member="Celiana"]

The reek glared at mean and charged. Great...darting to the side I flicked my saber up through its thick, muscled neck and felt the thud as it dropped to the sands. The Acklay charged in and swiped at me as I turned I dropped to a knee and sliced through the two fore legs. I started rolling to the side and felt one of it's claws rip into my left shoulder. Bringing my right hand up I cut through a third leg and felt its agony it listed to the side. Rolling on the injured shoulder I sliced through another leg dropping the Acklay. Rolling up to my feet I sliced through it's neck. The injuries I'd sustained were really started to weigh on me....

Finally the other creature came out of the gate and simply looked at me. A giant wolf....it didn't seem aggressive towards me anyways simply...curious. Instead it simply sat by me. Looking up at the balcony I waited if those were all the beasts there were then I'd simply wait for what came next if anything. Odds were I'd made Joshua quite the stack of credits, more than enough for new toys for his son Jason. I wondered if I'd ever get to meet the youngling if he took after his father clearly he couldn't be that bad...The pain in my shoulder hurt and I hoped this was it as far as fighting.....

Oh she had no idea how many credits she was about to make him, both due to her own combat ability, a bit of luck and Josh's quick reflexes that allowed him to turn a complete scam on it's head.

"No, you can't supplement bets once they are already placed, just because your pick is doing relatively well."

"These are bets already in the pool by others, bets I won, and I already have a large hand in the girl so clearly I intended to go all in with her in the first place. I won these bets fair and square, I can choose what to do with them in the moments after winning them, no? It's not as if I am intending to use them to cheat... Besides, if my pick loses, then by doing this I lose the safety net I would have had, yes? And you know full well I won them fairly... You were my witness."

"Hmm... Alright. Every bet that was on the table in that game is now in your name, and placed on the girl. May the Force be ever in your favour."

Josh would smile then as he would take his seat and look down toward where it appeared Celiana was doing quite well for herself.

"I have secured us a lead" Sounded in Celiana's head. "All we need is for you to win here, and odds are I can get an appointment with our... Friend."

Josh would note that the nearby garbage chute led into the arena itself, likely for people to express their displeasure in their... Own way. Smirking lightly, he would consider unclipping his secondary lightsaber from his belt and letting it subtlely fly from his hands and into the chute. Closing his eyes, he would have manipulated it's movements to ensure it would not be damaged in the process as it would fly through the chute. Upon flying out, it would fly toward Celiana's hands. But... He could also see that Celiana was favouring her shoulder. Odds were she would not be able to duel-wield right now. Instead he would put more into his Battle Meditation, strenghening it with full focus in case there was more to go.

[member="Celiana"]

The wolf hadn't left my side and nothing else had come yet. I heard Joshua's voice and then turned my attention to the large wolf. Reaching out with The Force I asked "Why didn't you attack me? What held you back I wonder...." Reaching towards my belt I found a syringe of injectible bacta. Dialing in a proper dose I stabbed it into the injured shoulder and whimpered briefly in pain. Stowing the syringe back I heard a voice that definitely was not Joshua's say "Mercy. You protected the pups. You are like me, alone, dangerous and noble." Turning towards the wolf I looked at me and cocked its head to the side as if to ask if I understood. "Well that's new...." I muttered softly. Dangerous and noble I could see alone though? Looking towards the balcony I supposed I was in a way. Rolling my injured shoulder back I looked towards the wolf and it suddenly said "I like you, I'm going to keep you." Looking at it I simply accepted the fact.

"Joshua you ever heard anything about sentient animals, that can talk through The Force?" I waited for his response as I heard a gate being ratcheted up. Slowly too.... "Angry big lizard. With claws." The wolf said nothing more. An angry big lizard with claws..... didn't narrow things down too much but odds were a rancor. I never understood why crime lords always got the rancors....

"I have" Sounded in her head in turn. "I assume that's why the wolf isn't attacking you. As for what's coming..."

The earth-shattering stomping that followed made it pretty clear to Josh what was coming. Rancors. Why was it always rancors? So cliche. Josh would watch as the rancor would show up, roaring and stomping and doing other rancor things before a meal.

"Hmm..." Josh would mull over, going over the betting card nearby. "Well, it looks like you're about at the end of the road. Most of the remaining bets are on Randy The Rancor" Josh would relay back to Celiana. "After that, looks like a home stretch. Just win this one and hopefully we can catch the bosses' attention.

As for the rancor itself... Nope, I don't think the Force will do anything. Best of luck though!"

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom