Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls Night Out RP?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Thread is LIVE: Here.

____

Heya,

A few of us were thinking of creating a Girls Night Out thread. Naturally this would involve all the amazing ladies who would want to be a part of a flock of dazzling hairspray and stomping high heels. We have yet to confirm any details yet such as location, activities, and or food.

If you or your character might be interested in this idea please post below. Include thoughts and suggestions as well. We are currently not taking applications for males, transgenders, hutts, sentient rock formations, Tefka in drag, or droids. :p

* (socially programmed HRD's an exception)
* (shapeshifters must possess a female form)
* (gorillas, wookiees, and jawas must have their hair done tastefully. JK.)
* (ewoks are not allowed in the pool or hottub)

Warning: excessive fun and/or pillow fighting may ensue.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Maria Zambrano said:
Ooh, I'd love to come. :D Depends on the planet, though. I could never travel to the core worlds or to the northern half of the galaxy.
Can you pick a Metropolitan Area near you? If not, think about a Camping Spot where I can hook up a Trailer. Lol. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Maria Zambrano said:
The Hutt planet... Nar Shaddaa or whatever it was, maybe?
We can totally consider Nar Shaddaa, the hutt moon, as a party location. We'll see what everyone else feels like as they join. :D

Jennifer wouldn't participate unless she was forced xD Sounds like fun though. Good luck. :p
(That being said as if she could get your permission to join in the first place xD)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
sabrina said:
daft question, are jedi padawan aloud to party?
If you asked Grandmaster Carn Dista? - No.

If you simply forgot to ask permission and somehow find yourself surrounded by an amazing group of female peers simply by (kinda) chance? - then, Yes.

(Interpret that as you will.) :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Great. We'll start to move on this closer to the weekend. Until then, tell your friends and we'll see who else turns up. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom