Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Girls like cars and money

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

Objective: Have a part installed
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Untitled815_20230802061042.png
Celt was frustrated how this had happened. "I dont mean... I was trying to complement you Hilal, pod racing is next to impossible for unaugmented humans... manda...

I know you are a mandalorian, you have a hell of a reputation as a forgemaster, its why I sought you out."
she breathed and smiled at Hilal as she changed the subject, they were Mandalorians, it was in their blood to let their fire out, Hilal was just being herself. Driver in an accident?? Oh.. she had misunderstood.

"My accident was a chemical leak in college, heaven forbid anything happened to my car... I just lost my lungs and spine instead." she laughed, trying to be humorous.

"What are you talking about Celt?"

"Other half.... like, a boyfriend or something? Someone who should be telling you how cool you are."

"Thank you for allowing me to try this baby out."

Celt sighed disappointed as Hilal moved to leave the car and return to her duel, she was right, but she had hoped they might part while laughing, not with a frown. "Listen Hilal, good luck with your duel... I'm sorry about force stuff, I'll bear that in mind if you ever want to do something with me yeah?" as they looked at each others eyes while speaking Celt smirked, the girl was very pretty and had lovely eyes. She really hoped they would get to hang out again.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current Outfit

"I.....," Hilal felt her cheeks heat up the moment Celt said if she had a boyfriend. Honestly, she was so busy with contracts lately that she never thought about a relationship. At least until recently that is. "I don't have a boyfriend nor a girlfriend..... I was so occupied with trying to build my reputation as a Bounty Hunter, I didn't have time to think about dating."

Hilal didn't even know how to date she had trouble imagining herself trying to talk to the person she was interested in. What would she even say to them? More importantly, where the hell would they even go for a date? "Well, I have friends who think that I'm cool," Hilal said as they were halfway towards the arena. "I haven't talked to them in ages though, I miss them."

Bounty Hunting was a complicated profession, It gave you money, prestige, and respect but it came at a cost of your personal life. Though Hilal was growing in reputation, what use is it if she felt as lonely as she was as a kid? "I need to talk to them again." Hilal said. "But I'm glad I can make new friends like you Celt!"

"Just please show off more of your abs." She thought smiling devilishly.

"Don't worry about that Force chit!" Hilal said pulling up at the arena. "I'm not offended at all! Gimmie your number and we can have a girl's night out! Just the two of us! I really need a break after flying around the Galaxy!"

Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

Objective: Have a part installed
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Untitled815_20230802061042.png
Celt laughed. "Oh I feel that, the elders like to keep up busy don't they. I feel like I've been single for ages" she thought about her last partner, a guy from Hefi who had been in and out of her life for a few months and the literally vanished due to special forces deployment.

"Well, I have friends who think that I'm cool,

"Well that's a start then isn't it..." she smirked "If you miss them, kick in their door and suprise them, it's the mandalorian way." and scare the every living daylights out of whichever poor person is having their dinner when a mandalorian commando bursts in the room.

Celt was very pleased that she hadn't soured anything mistakenly and pulled out piece of card and wrote her holonumber, handing it to Hilal. "It's the same number you already have for ordering parts, but I guess now you can use it... just because?" she looked forward to a girls night, she still wasn't entirely sure if it was a date or just a couple of friends hanging out, but in this galaxy, which only stood to become more violent over the next few years, she valued every real friend she could get her hands on.

"So yeah, I guess I'll see you around, good luck in your duel, try not to hurt the guy too much. Darasuum Kote"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom