Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Gimme all the posts!!!

So, slowly getting back into posting more and feeling the need for more threads and posts to do. Here are the characters I am interested in starting threads with some ideas, let me know who you are interested in writing with!

Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic - Jedi/Witch who is still fairly early into her training. Looking to test her understandings of what it means to be a Jedi (she sees more of the warrior, win at all costs aspects), also keen to make more Jedi friends and get to know people within the GA. Currently a little lost in life as well.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria - Looking to push into the Jedi Master role, willing to take on Padawans if anyone needs a mentor. Does a lot of travelling around, healing injured and helping in a roaming Jedi way. She is also looking for another woman to meet, fall in love with and possible looking into starting a family with. So applications for that is certainly accepted.

Cedwyn Blaidd Cedwyn Blaidd - Force User merc, looking to get into trouble. Hunting for both sides of the conflict, willing to do dirty work to get paid. Looking to get paid work threads of hunting, assassination style stuff or fun mishap adventures in the underground areas!

Tides of Change
Looks like we can cross paths in many ways! Here's my open lineup:

Elias Edo Elias Edo - Jedi Master with a rebellious side, recently reinstated in the NJO and well-versed in the less combat-oriented side of Jedi training. He's fond of studying Force abilities and techniques, documenting wildlife and flora on expeditions, and charting otherwise untouched worlds.

Jun Chiyo - Jedi Padawan who's eager to train in healing techniques. Has a lot of edge that needs to be filed down, but she's a good one at heart. Could stand to see the galaxy beyond the Core.

Thayne Tameron Thayne Tameron - Ex-Jedi assassin who kills anything that moves so long as there's coin involved. Likes to run guns, sabotage, capture targets, etc. He has ties with Darkwire and The Family as well, so plenty to do on Denon / Core worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom