Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply GIG: Ain't No Sunshine

Zole Zole

An admirable trick. Amea made note of it in case it could come in handy. Strike the victim when they thought that the danger had passed. Underhanded, but only a fool cared for the honor in a fight.

“Not enough?” She questioned the merc with an amused undertone. “You got a ledger for me. His tattoos told me that he is a member of a former member of two separate clans — or rather, gangs — that were absorbed into a bigger one. He mentioned loose ends, which means that something about this job was special. And that’s not to mention the literal writing on the wall.”

“Whoever is behind this wants to eradicate all traces of the business that was run out of here, but is too blind to realize it is already too late.” Amea smirked at that. It felt good to do the right thing every once in a while. “Meet me at the Roundhouse Cantina, private room thirteen-twentysix. You’ll find your payment there.”

Not in Amea’s hands though. She never said that much. There would be guards that were hired by her to ensure the right person got the money, but nothing more than that. They had been made aware of Zole already by the time she came over.

"Thought you might have wanted some revenge too," Zole replied. "Wouldn't blame you and I could always do with more work."

Zole had a very direct way of thinking. Someone had hit the friends of her current employer and therefore Zole assumed they would want to strike back. These gangs always thought they were powerful, but they looked after these little corners of a very, very big galaxy.

She climbed a fence cutting the back alley in half, leaving it onto a different street. Zole hailed an airspeeder to put some distance between herself and the scene quickly.

The roundhouse cantina was very literally round. She smartened herself up and left her heavy blaster behind. She still had several hidden holdout blasters and a variety of cybernetics to work from.

Zole knocked on the door and then stepped aside in case someone fired a blaster through it. She was direct in her thinking, but also deeply paranoid.

Zole Zole

“Not how I roll.” Amea admitted with a slight tilt of her head. “Or rather, not how I roll anymore. These were not my people to the same extent as it was the people of those who helped me set this up. What they do with this information, I cannot guarantee. But this is the part where you and I go our separate ways and pretend to not know each other if anyone asks.”

As the merc opened the door there was no blaster shot. In fact there was barely a sound beyond the slow hiss of a fan that threw fresh air into an otherwise rather cramped if perfectly isolated booth. and there were no words uttered by anyone else unless Zole herself decided to open her mouth and speak to, well, herself. The booth that had housed Amea for the duration of this op was empty, save for a small bundle of chips placed at the very center of the table with a message.

Honest credits for honest work.
Attaching my details in case you need a fixer at some other point in the future.
A lot of travel, a lot of news and stories to share. For a price.

It’s been a pleasure,
Effigy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom