Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gif and images

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
You can upload images through imgur.com or upload.ee. (I use both) Same thing for .gifs. Just save the image/file you want on your desktop, use either website I've mentioned to upload it and use it in Chaos.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Arekk

[member="Madison M. Maxwell IV"] I have uploaded GIF Avatars from my desktop and they all properly work but if you want to go the extra mile, go ahead and upload them. Yes, they require a 150x150 size as well.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"] You're welcome! I'll mark this thread as resolved.

Arekk

Use this website to edit your GIFs: https://ezgif.com/

To upload from your desktop, simply go to www.upload.ee and you'll be prompted to a box where it says "Choose File" and "Search". Click on Search, find the image you want to upload and double click it. After that is done, hit Upload and it'll start uploading your picture. Get the link for the image (You can find it where it says "Direct Link") and then you just carry it over here. To finally put the image in Chaos, click on the small portrait (Last one on the right in the image I've placed below) and paste the link once it tells you to do so:

f03eccb00a0cd6e1da922d31447c803c.png

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom