Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostweave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
$(KGrHqFHJF!E-oCZ0jf!BP14Eg4fgg~~60_35.JPG

Image Source: Google: Clear Carbon Fiber Wrap
Intent: The radical exhibitionist's armor this galaxy needs, not the one it deserves.
Development Thread: --
Manufacturer: Ri'ess-Emeritus Inc. with Crystal Heart Workshop
Model: Ghostweave
Affiliation: Closed Market (only retailed in the Marketplace or via Auction)
Modularity: Can be made into custom clothing
Production: Limited to approved customers
Material: Transparisteel, Polyfibe, Neoprene, Alchemized Agrinium, Electrum
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight:
  • Bodysuit - 1.1 kg
  • Dry Suit - 2.0 kg
Quality:
  • 4 - TE (saber, bolt, plasma, etc)
  • 6 - KE (slug, sonic, shrapnel, etc)
Special Features:
  • Lightsaber and blaster resistant (but will melt over consecutive damage)
  • Force lightning resistant
  • Shock-proof (insulated and externally conductive)
  • Tear resistant w/ self-expanding weave
  • Sexy and you know it
Description: Ghostweave is a mostly transparent metallic fabric which was designed to create armor body suits. It is made through a unique patented design which consists of a transparisteel-polyfibe alloy weave which is latticed in alchemically treated agrinium alloy and sealed in flexible neoprene. The neoprene creates a flexible, insulating layer which acts as a static, electric and thermal insulator as well as an atmospheric seal. Whilst the hybrid weave makes up the bulk of the material and gives it the unique see-through appearance, small agrinium bands woven into the fabric reinforce the material and give it a resistance to plasma-based weapons such as lightsabers and blasters without sacrificing flexibility. As a finishing touch, purified electrum can be added into the fabric in unique patterns independent of the weave which are typically made to cover the more sacred areas of the wearer's body. Ghostweave's composite nature allows it to be form-fitting and elastic enough to conform to body shape. If it incurs a tear or breach, the weave is patterned in such a way to loosen and expand as it unfurls, minimizing escape/exposure as well as the damage to the fabric.

Though Ghostweave was designed to make female-exclusive armor suits, its unique properties have made it a very useful supplementary material in industrial applications such as starfighter design, all the way to casual outfits and custom couture for either sex, so long as the buyer has the credits to afford such a highly expensive material. Lingerie, whilst not particularly advertised, may also be available for whatever unfathomable reason one might want to protect their "assets."

Note: Feel free to buy some of this material and use it to make something of your own, just be sure to link it in your submission along with its acquisition. As it is a Limited resource itself, the limit to individual submissions is Semi-Unique.

Primary Source: --

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Neither of those have anything to do with sexual intercourse, lol.

sex
seks/
noun
either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions.
"adults of both sexes"
synonyms: gender

sex·y
ˈseksē/
adjective
informal
exciting; appealing.
"I've climbed most of the really sexy west coast mountains"
synonyms: exciting, stimulating, interesting, appealing, intriguing, slick, red-hot
"a sexy sales promotion"

Edit: (Remind me to never copy/paste from Google ever again - holy mother of crap WYSIWYG)

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Cheshire"] fair enough I miss read that so my apologies. (Cant blame me for been cautious)

as for that it's quite standard, like the idea of it been transparent so would make a good underlay to some unique armors where people wana show of a little belly.

Approved pending secondary

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Cheshire"]

This is a lightsaber resistant material. There are few of these that exist in the galaxy, armorweave is really the only "light" lightsaber resistant material. In the factory most lightsaber resistant materials have to be dev'd out because of this.

I Would like you to do a 20 post dev thread, even though it's only "light" saber resistance. Especially because your description implies it can still take several blows before failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom