Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ghosts Of The Past

370d9lz.png

".. I thought you said they'd be less vampiric."

The room wasn't, but the equipment certainly was. Aliris glanced it all over with a slight frown. No, none of this would actually fit her. She was much, much too small right now. But.. Looking at the armor-

"She really liked black, huh?" She was smiling at least, but yeah, none of this really fit waht she imagined her own aesthetic to be. She did pause at the massive black blade though. Reached out to gently touch it. Then tried to life it.

It didn't budge in the slightest.

"Holy crap that's heavy! What even is this? How did someone wield this? It's just excessive."

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
"I said 'far less', not completely without a 'vampiric' style as you say." Alisteri idly shuffled in place with his arms crossed behind his back as the young Tremiru inspected Alina's gear. His chambers weren't exactly visited often, and he certainly didn't usually allow the few...'decorations' that he had to be tampered with.

He especially hoped that Aliris didn't think to ask why he had the equipment of another Tremiru as one of the only real things in his bedroom aside from the necessities.

"Black is a common favorite among the Sith. Sleek, stylish, hard to spot in the dark, many advantages even if one ignores the precedents." Of course he was a bit biased given his own wardrobe and decorations throughout the cathedral, but he did quite enjoy the color black. He watched her struggle with the blade for a moment before stepping closer.

He reached out and plucked up the sword in a single hand, wielding it as though it was no heavier than his own sword. "The Dark Side is a pathway that has led us down many...unnatural roads." His own Sangnir nature admittedly had little to do with the Force by itself, but he viewed it as a blessing of it nonetheless. "Alina and I walked similar paths for a time, but she chose to delve deeper into the more...'vampiric' realm whereas I chose to focus on the Force instead."

Aliris Tremiru Aliris Tremiru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom