Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Ghosts and Fallen Angels

He didn't move to stop the Master as she went to observe the Eye, though he did anxiously watch the interaction, concerned for the Jedi's safety.

Alicio sensed the artifact reach out to Kassogtha's mind, whispering honeyed promises to her. He sat up a little straighter, prepared to help her fight off the artifact, somehow, before she fought off control. Of course, her mental defenses were stronger than his.

The senator turned to Kass, frowning as she asked him where exactly he'd acquired the item. He seemed to ponder the notion, before responding with a thin lip, a furrowed brow, and a guarded mind. "I apologize, but I can't disclose that to you, Master Cthylla." Eloise may have greatly disliked Alicio, but she wasn't a bad kid, and had entrusted him with this secret. Her master should know, do with the information as she would, but he wouldn't expose her to the ire of other Jedi. That was for his wife to decide.

"I will tell Amani, and if she sees fit to tell the Council, she will."

He could bear the suspicions of the Head Librarian, so Eloise wouldn't suffer them.

- Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla -

"I apologize, but I can't disclose that to you, Master Cthylla."

Kass’ various mouths all pursed their lips at the same time, her multitude of eyes squinting at him. It was a severe look which had broken the will of many a Padawan and youngling who returned a book with signs of damage, yet claimed initially that they weren’t the ones responsible. If Alicio had obtained the Eye through less than noble means, he would have cracked on the spot and fessed up everything. But he bore her scrutiny unflinchingly, so she had no reason to doubt his virtue in this case.

"I will tell Amani, and if she sees fit to tell the Council, she will."

Well, as long as you're unharmed, I will tell her you need to see her.” Kass’ tentacles coiled tighter around the Eye, ensuring it was firmly in her grasp. “And I will take this… thing to the vault.

Alicio weathered her scrutinizing gaze, though he had to admit that compounding the eyes also compounded the intensity of the stare. Still, he wouldn't divulge where he got the Eye. She relented after a moment, which made Alicio relax, grateful that she hadn't pressed.

He did, however, let Kassogtha take the artifact, despite Eloise's wishes. She'd wanted to keep it from the Jedi Order, but in Alicio's opinion, within the care of those experienced with the temptations of the Dark was the perfect place to store it. Alicio was too tempted by the idea of fixing his past, his hands were not safe ones. He couldn't trust himself.

As made evident by today.

"She's already coming," Alicio said, crossing his legs as he sat on the lip of the fountain. "But... thank you."

- Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom