Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Gherron's armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
imperialagent-armor02.jpg

fc613ca2c77aa58552791fe489fc4ff0.jpg

Image Source:
http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Agent
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=181811&page=2
Intent: Personal armor for Gherron Vael
Development Thread: None
Manufacturer: Gherron Vael
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Gherron Vael
Modularity: Durasteel pieces can be taken off.
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel, fiber mesh, hardened leather
Weight: 20.41 kg
Quality: 8
Special Features: None
Description: As he enters the galaxy once again, Gherron needed a new identity, and attire more suitable for his new exploits. This set sports a hood, as well as durasteel armoring in some places. Thanks to this, it has good protection while also having style. The durasteel is mainly prominent in the neck guard and small sash around the chest, but also covers the lower legs and arms. Most of the rest of the suit is crafted from fiber mesh, while the boots and straps are leather.

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Considering it is not a fully enclosed armor, I would change the weight to 13kg and raise the quality to 6.

-Or-

If you would like to keep it at 20kg, quality of 8 is a viable option.

This is my suggestions of course with the goal of making it a better armor for yourself.

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Looks good. In your edits, I assume you've done them over the phone, you have quoted the new armor and the old one still remains below. Just delete the old one from your post and this will be going to secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom