Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting to Know You

She huffed a smile when he mentioned her missing the wild side of himself. She rolled her eyes at how [member="Asterion"] made himself sound, without wanting to give him any sort of confirmation. All of that would go to his head after all. When he showed dislike for cheese she reached over and tried it, saying "This is a natural blend here on Effekt. It's made from grundaris." Which were the species of yak of the planet. After that when he asked about info on himself she thought before saying "I suppose since we're on the subject, what was your family like?"

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Rolling around the last of his drink to rid the…yak…taste, Asterion looked up in thought at the question that had a very blunt and simple answer.

”My family? Well I was the product of a rape, between an Epicanthix soldier and a Jedi Padawan. Seems our bloodline isn’t the cleanest if you ask me.”

Setting down the drink, he folded his arms over his knees and spoke matter of factly, on a subject had could remove himself from to feel no emotional longing.

”I was raised in the Republic Jedi temple on Coruscant but I couldn’t adapt, and I felt no love from the woman who bore me, and in time I lashed out and pretty much made to be the thorn in the side of a promising Jedi. So she made her choice; she took me to the place I was conceived and left as a young boy to wander alone and find me own way or just die in the dust of Korriban.”

He raised his eyebrows slightly and shrugged.

”My life from then consisted of learning to survive by exploring and hunting, and reading and researching the history of the planet, the Force and the Dark Side to the point I knew which path I wanted to follow.”

He smiled and popped in nicer tasting fruit this time.

”I can continue if you really want and you can take this sadness of my life of abandonment?”

[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Niume perked when he talked about being the product of rape. It was sad, to say the least, especially when he was apparently raised to be a Jedi but left alone to die on Korriban. No wonder he had a very rough outlook on things. Even then the fact that a Jedi, of all people, would do such a thing to him; especially his mother. It was harsh. But that made it all the more understandable in her eyes. If anything there was more of a connection between them, seeing as they both endured a hardship from their own family one way or another.
Instead of answering his question she instead asked "Where are they now? Your mother and father? Do you know?"
[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

A shake of his head, casually, answered her question.

”Don't know, don't care. The rapist is probably dead, and the queen? Who cares.”

He looked over to her.

”I'm not a family man. I don't know family. I don't understand family and it the one thing that turned me into this beast you somehow see hope in. I don't spend nights thinking about them because I couldn't care less, I see their failure every day in the mirror when I see me; the product of disgust and loathing.”

Reaching for his empty glass, he raised it.

”A toast to dysfunctional families we don't need, but somehow need to thank.”

His response was less than what she'd hoped for. Such a negative outlook on the idea of family. It made Nimue look away and give something of a defeated look. She tried hiding it from [member="Asterion"] as he made it all the more clear he didn't care for his family and he wasn't in the mood to have one. Even as he reached for a glass and toasted she weakly raised her glass, just to be polite, before sipping hers down a little more than he did. Obviously it left her troubled, all the more given what she intended to tell him in the future.
Looking back to him she asked "What if you surprised yourself? I mean what if you turned out to be a good father? Or even just a good...husband?" she hesitated to finish, knowing how her question would sound.

Stephanie Swail

Noticing her reaction, Asterion looked back out to the mountains, wishing for a minute he was back on Teth; that way he wouldn’t be around those he hurt anymore with his words. Nimue was bad at hiding feelings, but was good at surprising him with questions he never expected.

It made him roll his tongue around his mouth, pushing against his teeth and trying to read her intent.

”At one point I wouldn’t have even given time to a discussion like this, but now, I…I don’t know. I need purpose. I need something to life for because I have nothing, well not quite nothing.”

The shell was cracking over the man who thought he was indestructible, and it confused him.

”Anyone who I deemed worthy and of my blood, I’d make sure they had everything and were hurt by nothing because if they turned out like me with nothing, then I’d have failed a responsibility. Same for a companion.”

He looked up at the Empress, nodding to her to show he was talking about her.

”I’m not a good man, and I’m not without sin, but if they accepted me then I’d be a rock and no-one would say a bad word against them without coming through me first.”

At first his answers seemed to be less than helpful. More and more [member="Asterion"] spoke of how he needed purpose, yet Nimue felt if he had a different one aside from being a strong warrior that would be enough. Apparently not as he insisted upon the idea of being a great fighter once more. And then he'd spoken of how he would only take someone he thought worthy of his blood, bringing a little feeling of concern to think she may not be it. But as he went on it became all the more clear of his true motives. He did want to care for her. It was more a matter of her truly accepting him, even though she felt it was more hi accepting himself. Either way she wanted to build on that path.
Taking his hand she said "They would be more the fool not to accept your sins, then to not accept they have their own."

Stephanie Swail

Holding her hand, he looked down at her small fingers laced with his and closed them gently.

”Everything will be ok. We are both strong, we both have had low points that I am sure have made us stronger – some more recent than others.”

He brought up her hand and kissed it, holding it on his cheek.

”This is nice. Just being around you. I don’t know if I can ever say how grateful I will be for you giving me that lifeline away from Teth because I didn’t think there was going to be one. It was like I had to last it out to find the one who would save me. That’s you.”

Turning to the food beside them, he picked up some more of the fruit and gestured it to her, gently placing it between her teeth for her to eat before licking the juice off his fingers.

Nimue was all the more happier by [member="Asterion"] words. All the more of a comfort to know that she touched his heart under all that muscle and gruff he still had feelings. Perhaps that was why she had such admiration for him. the fact that he wasn't afraid of his motions unlike the Jedi who feared they would rule their minds. Having him around made her feel all the more alive. When he played with fruit towards her mouth she giggled, never having anyone try this sort of move on her before. She did as he figured before licking her lips sensually, now knowing the game he played. She in-turn, scooped the icing off one of the pastries and beckoned him to try and take it from her.

Stephanie Swail

With a smile, he edged forward; eyes on the tempting icing, and then to her smiling face. Closer...closer...past the icing on the finger and to her inviting lips with a kiss, gentle and tender.

He pulled back, taking her hand in his and sucked off the sweet icing and licked his lips, curling her fingers and kissing the knuckles.

”Hm. Yeah...the icing was sweeter.”

Grinning, he turned and did the same into the now destroyed icing decoration, taking some on his finger and holding it up, inviting her with his other finger in a "come her" motion.

She chuckled in her throat when he tried to do the same to her now. His lips around her finger had been so sensual she almost couldn't contain herself. But now he was trying it on her. Cute, but she knew her way was better. She obliged, however, scooped it off with her tongue before her lips wrapped around his finger for a moment. She smirked while her mouth was full before pulling back, swiping her hair out of her eyes very quickly. She had the same little smile on her green lips as she knew they were just playing with each other now.
She sighed before looking away from [member="Asterion"] towards the clear water, and asked "Do you feel up for a swim?"

Stephanie Swail

Standing at her invite, he held out a hand for her.

”I would love to. I've seen water so tranquil, I love this place.”

Helping the Empress stand, her figure lithe yet strong, he walked with her across the grasslands down to the bank of the lake that stretched for miles across. Not hesitating, he undid the cloth belt over his tunic and pulled it up and off his torso, hair bristling gently with the faint chill. It soon passed.

Asterion turned to his Empress and took a few steps back, and nodded to the water.

”After you.”

She was glad he was so chivalrous to help her up and over towards the water. She watched as he undid his shirt before letting her go first. She gave a little curtsy, a more coy gesture, before turning her back to him. She smirked as she glanced back before undoing her cape and letting it drop to the ground. After that she slid one boot off after the other, pushing them away. Then came her leggings which she lid off her legs, exposing them fully now. The only thing keeping her fro being naked was her tunic that reached down like address to her knees. She teased as she walked towards the water and tested it with her toes, not as spur by the cold as [member="Asterion"] might have been. She was from Effekt and it was almost always chilly here.

Stephanie Swail

He nodded his head once, as a gentleman would to a lady such as Nimue. Following suit, he pulled off his boots and undid the rest of his clothing to let them drop by his tunic save his black undergarment. The chill was a little of a deterrent, and he winced slightly stepping into the water, but simply cut off his feelings to the Force and pulled it around to warm him gently.

Grinning again, knowing the cold had more of an effect on him than faced with a Jedi, he coyly went further, up to his waist and swirled his arms before exhaling loudly and dunking himself under the water, and broke the surface with a splash and a exhilarating cry.

He didn't speak, just laughed and slicked back his hair and enjoyed the feeling. Nimue was still stood there, and so he stalked forward, letting the water drip from him.

"Come on now, don't make me rip that thing off you, sweetheart."

The name irked her the last time they met - he was eager to know if it still would, ever the tease.

She stood there on the shore and watched as [member="Asterion"] braved the waters. It was cold, yes, but she knew how to better prepare herself for such a dunk. But watching his strong features shiver at the water proved how he was still as much as man as any. But he was HER man now. She enjoyed the sight before seeing him reemerge from the water and teased her to join while threatening to rip her clothing off. She smiled before doing him the favor. Her dress dropped around her ankles before she kicked it away. Her hair hung down, covering her chest while only green loincloth covered her privates. She allowed him a moment to enjoy before jumping all the way into the water without trying to ease her way in as he had. When she resurfaced she gasped and let her dripping hair swash as she flicked it out of her sight, looking to him and smirking.

Stephanie Swail

"Show off."

Wading to her, Asterion submerged himself a little up to his chin before rising in front of her and wrapping his strong arms around her. He looked at her matted wet hair, dark and shining in the sun above. Her features were beautifully defined, and her green lips ever full and ready.

The former Sith felt...content.

"If this is all the treasure Effekt offers, I never want to leave. Do you believe we can have everything if we wanted? Nothing is impossible for us - I think we are going to be good together. A real team. I l.."

A small upturn at the edge of his lips stopped him, dangerous emotion coming into play - something he was trained to see as a weakness.

"I love what we have here, Nimue. It's what we both need."

Even without the cold water effecting her or the fact she could summon the force and many other abilities at will, Nimue felt vulnerable in [member="Asterion"] 's arms. As he held her up she looked down at him, her hands resting on his shoulders. His words were more touching that is actual grip on her. He admitted everything to her as she had to him. Well almost everything. But it was enough. She could hear it in his words. Sense it in his mind. He spoke the truth. Her hands came up to his face and felt his wet beard.
"And I love you, my mighty minotaur." she said before kissing him again; the feel of water and saliva mixing in together.

Stephanie Swail

He fell back gently as she kissed him and held the back of her wet hair with his hand, not letting her go for a good few moments.

"I'm yours," he whispered.

Nothing else at that point mattered - he had no allies or enemies, no debts or loyalty - nothing except everything for Nimue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom