Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting the Download

The divine smell of Ana's cooking woke the sleeping Chiss. As he sat up in bed, propping a few pillows behind his head, he thought about sneaking up on her in the kitchen like he'd done their first morning together. But he remembered that the sight of her clad only in his dress shirt had made it impossible for them to eat. Plus, he didn't want Ana to get the impression that he was a sex-crazed horndog.

It took all his willpower to stay in bed, but he relaxed back into the pillows with a grin on his face, his hands behind his head. He could get used to waking up like this.

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

Ana was quite surprised that she had managed to get breakfast on a tray without company. She had been quite positive that he would show up at some point during cooking either the eggs, bacon, or sausage. She had chosen both because she wasn't sure which he preferred. Adding the toast to her tray along with two glasses of orange juice she headed back to the bedroom.

She was amazed at what she had been able to come up with given the state of his fridge. It didn't surprise her much though either way she was going to need to go shopping for him.

"I'm surprised your awake," she smiled as she entered the bedroom and walked over to give him a quick kiss. Setting the tray down she carefully scooted her way back into the bed. "Voila! Breakfast is served!" Ana hoped he enjoyed her cooking.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax greeted Anastasia with a huge smile. "I've never had a woman make me breakfast in bed before. It's incredibly sweet of you my ch'acah ei."

He returned her kiss and nipped her ear playfully. Once she'd crawled back under the covers with him, he happily ate. "You're going to eat something too, right? We can share." Grinning he offered her a bite. From the floor next to the bed, there was the soft sound of his Datapad pinging. Work again.

"Kteh!" He cursed, picking up the Datapad and throwing it violently against the wall. He absently rubbed his cybernetic knee, then he looked back at Ana sheepishly, embarrassed at his aggressive display of irritation. "Sorry, love. I just don't get a moment's rest from work anymore. I just want to enjoy a nice breakfast with my girlfriend." His mouth pressed into a thin-lipped smile and he took another bite of her delicious cooking. Once he was done eating, he set the tray on the nightstand and rolled on top of her, covering her with kisses.

Ever since Cryax had gotten back from Kessel, he was a little bit different. The Chiss was still sweet and fiercely protective of Anastasia, but there was a noticeable edge about him that wasn't there before.

He didn't have to tell her that he worked far too much, she knew. As the Ravens gained more and more power within the galaxy he worked more. This meant she got to see less and less of him.

Taking a bite of food she just shook her head. She was glad to see he was enjoying her cooking as she prided herself on her that. What she didn't like was on how edge he seemed. The pressures of his high level position were getting to him.

Rolling them over so she was now sitting on top of him she leaned over and placed a few kisses on his neck. "I know sweetheart and you can. I think they can survive a few hours without you," she lightly smiled running her hands down his cheek.

She would have suggested he needed a vacation to get away from it all but she had before. He had said when things got less busy so she would leave it to that. She didn't want to seem desperate or clingy. "You seem tense hun. You need to relax and not worry so much about work. If you need to talk, I'm here to listen." She lightly smiled as she began to lightly rub his shoulders. Ana wanted to enjoy the time that she did get to spend with him. Help him get his mind off of work. The last thing she wanted was him to become a workaholic.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax smiled and his eyelids involuntarily fluttered. "That feels amazing, darling." He sighed. What was he even complaining about? The Chiss was on top of the world. He had a very special woman in his life as well as a high-paying job that most men would covet. Well, ones that didn't mind getting shot and imprisoned every now and then, he thought grimly. Just a few months ago he was almost destitute on Nar Shadda and had almost joined the military out of desperation.

"I don't want to burden you with my problems, Ana." He said, letting his hands play lightly over her skin. "I'd rather just plan that vacation with you. Have you thought about where you'd like to go yet?"

"It's not a burden, I want to hear about your day and what's troubling you. If you can't talk to me about that type of stuff who can you?" She smiled lightly kissing him as she continued rubbing his shoulders. Ana knew first hand how hard it was to open up to others about pains of the past and issues surrounding that so she wouldn't press it. He would open up to her when he was ready. She was willing to give him the time he needed after all there was much about her he didn't know.

"I was looking at a few brochures and of course everywhere looks nice. The resorts are beautiful and seclusive. It really just depends on what we are looking for in ways of activities. The ones that stood out to me where Chroma Zed, Spira, and Aquilaris." They each seemed to have a certain charm to them from what she could see from the brochure. There were many planets in Mandalorian space which would work as well however she wanted to go somewhere where it would be less of a chance of being recognized as the Mand'alor sister.

"I'm thinking it would be fun to do the relaxing on the beach thing but also have the opportunity to go exploring ruins or a forest or something. What do you think? Where would you like to go?" This was as much his getaway as it was hers.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom