Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting the Download

After their tense standoff at the Jedi temple on Tythin, Cryax Bane and Anastasia Rade caught the first shuttle back to Antecedent, the glittering city of sin. Cryax was anxious to get Ana the rest of her family's story which was now safely stored on his Datapad, but he waited until both of them were in a safe and comforting place just in case her parents story turned out to be too painful. His apartment fit the bill. Upon entering, it was obvious that Cryax had bought a cleaning droid because the place was now spotless. It still could use more furniture and perhaps a woman's touch, but at least it was no longer a bachelor's hovel.

He hung his trenchcoat in the closet and grabbed a couple bottles of Corellian ales from the fridge, popping off the caps and handing one to Anastasia. The young Chiss slicer grabbed his Datapad and took a seat on the couch, patting the spot next to him. Then he typed in a few commands.

"It will only take a minute to download the rest of this. Are you ready, Ana?"

[member="Anastasia Rade"]

"What the worst that could happen? Everything I have learned so far is a lie and I am nothing more than their sick experiment?" She half smiled as she took a seat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder. Ana was more than ready to learn about the past which haunted her dreams at time. It would be nice to finally know who they were.

His place looked a lot cleaner which was nice to see. It was good not to have to step over all his droid parts. It was still definitely a guy's place but she could change that maybe. "Thank you for this, it means a lot to me." He had stuck his neck out for her and she appreciated it. He meant a lot to her as well and there was nobody else she would rather learn this information with.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Stroking her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder, Cryax gave Ana a soft kiss. He had been falling for the Mandalorian witch ever since their first meeting at the cafe when she hired him to help with this painful peek into her past. He knew he couldn't completely take away the hurt she was going to feel at these discoveries, but he hoped that he could at least provide some comfort along the way.

On his lap his Datapad pinged and he opened up the file, his red eyes scanning the previously hidden records. "Let's start at the beginning," he said. "Your mother, Sydney Anne Wilson was an Arkanian." He paused, not sure how much she knew of her mother's race. "She eventually became a Jedi master, but you knew that part already." He read a few more passages and gulped. The story started to take a dark turn, and he held her closer, lightly kissing her cheek.

He pointed with one blue finger. "It doesn't say how or why, but it says here she was eventually ambushed by the Graug and the Sith, but instead of killing her, they locked her away. That's where your father came in. His name was Cedric Rade and he was an Imperial General."

He tilted his head down and looked into eyes to make sure she was alright. The woman had been through hell and back, and it had made her the strong woman that she was today, but not without its toll on her psyche. Even the strongest had their fragile moments.

It was nice to hear that at least her mother had been a decent person. She must have gotten her Force gifts from her. Ana wished she would have gotten to know her mother. The visions she had showed them as kind people. Even her father even if he had been an imperial. He must have been a good person if her mother had two children by him.

Sighing she leaned her head against his chest as a hand went up to wipe a tear threatening to roll down her cheek. She was trying not to break down. Ana hadn't cried in years and she wasn't about to do it now.

"I have these visions sometimes of my mother and father. They seemed happy together. We were a happy family. I was daddy's little girl and I pranced around in this pretty little pink dress." She laughed slightly at the thought of her doing the same thing now. She had never told anyone any of these stories. Ana felt comfortable telling Cryax her story and showing her vulnerable side.

"I used to play hide and seek with my brother. I went to visit him in hopes of maybe having a relationship with him. He's my brother after all but it didn't go well. Shrugging she wiped the tears from her cheeks. She had promised to not cry and here she was doing just that. Ana was falling for Cryax hard and it scared her a little. What if he rejected her? It was probably why she didn't talk much in the way of her feelings.

Sitting up slightly she smiled as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Trying to pull herself together she changed the subject. "Anyway, It sounds like I'm like my father, a soldier and a force user like my mother. I wonder if they were killed for trying to escape that place together. I'm guessing my father was a human but an Arkanian, interesting." It was what Ana wished to believe even if it happened to not be true. Lightly smiling she kissed him as she snuggled up close to him. She was lucky to have him to talk to about such things. It meant the world to her and she hoped he knew that. Perhaps they needed to talk about that.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

As heartbreaking as it was to see her cry, Cryax knew she had to let it out. Tears could be cathartic, after all. He pulled her close to him, still scanning the Datapad on his lap.

"It looks like your father took your mother as a slave, but did so to protect her. It says here in these records that Cedric and Sydney were very much in love. They had two children, you, and the brother you just mentioned." He'd heard her mention her brother before and that relationship had seemed to be yet another painful chapter in her life. He'd ask her about that in due time, sinch she was already reliving so many horrific memories. He reluctantly continued. Just like ripping off a batca patch.

"Your father was planning on taking your mother away from there. It doesn't say where. Just somewhere your family could be safe. But before they got away, they were murdered by the Graug, and you and your brother were captured. There isn't any more in the records after that." He switched off his Datapad and wrapped his arms around her.

As she lay in his arms, Cryax wondered if now that she had the information she needed, Ana would no longer need him, and that maybe their night in bed was just a temporary diversion. She had mentioned him meeting her elder brother which was promising. Perhaps he had spent his past chasing after the wrong types of women, but they tended to love him and leave him. He wasn't sure if this would be any different, but he hoped not.

It was a small comfort to know that her parents had been happy together and in love. It had always seemed that way in her visions. Despite the fact he had been an Imperial General she believed him to be a good man. She at least had that and it was good to know she wasn't the daughter of a Graug. Ana had been worried about that one.

"Thank you for looking into this for me. It's nice to be able to put names to the faces I see in my visions. It's nice to know they were good people. I don't always have visions of the past but of the future too. I'm what you would call an oracle. " He had helped her answer those burning questions that she had originally had. It was nice to have said answers but most of all she was glad to have met him. He gave her more than she asked for and made her feel loved. He led her to believe that he loved her. Her past was horrendous but she had him and he made it all ok. When she slept in his arms the nightmares seemed to fade away.

"Knowing whom my parents were is nice but I'm mostly glad I met you. I never could have guessed what this would have turned into. You make me feel special, loved. I want to stay right here wrapped up in your arms always." Her hand had found his to hold as she intertwined her fingers with his as she leaned her head up to kiss him. Ana could only hope he felt similar about her.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax returned her kiss and wrapped her up tightly in his arms. He was pleasantly surprised by her confession. "You have no idea how amazing you make me feel." He whispered in her ear while gently stroking her hair. "When I was in that cell on Kessel, you're all I could think about. Dreaming about even just the chance to kiss you again kept me sane in there."

Cryax realized that he was slightly afraid of pouring his heart out to her completely. Afraid that it would push her away. It was a chance that he had to take.

"I'm crazy about you, Ana." He said and smiled widely. "No other woman has ever made me feel like this." Her closeness was making him lose control again, but he didn't want to bed her in her vulnerable state. It didn't seem right after the harrowing story she'd just heard.

He'd let her decide how much she was comfortable with with no pushing on his part. If they ended up spending the night in bed just curled up in each other's arms simply sleeping, that would be fine with him, too.

She couldn't help but smile as she listened to him to confirm that he left the same about her. Instead of thinking she was clingy and pushing her away he kept her close to him. I'm crazy for you too," she stated as she lightly kissed him on the cheek. Still keeping her arms wrapped around him she brought up her leg closest to him and crossed it over his lap so that she was now straddling his lap.

"When I'm wrapped up in yours arms all of the horrors and nightmares seem to fade away. It's just me and you nothing else matters." Leaning forward she gave him a long lingering kiss before laying her head against his shoulder. Ana had been preparing herself for a terrible story as she knew already that her parents were dead after all she had witnessed it.

Placing a few kisses on his neck Ana kept her arms wrapped around him. Knowing what could have been hurt a lot but she was more than happy with what she had now."You'll have to tell me what I could do to thank you for digging into my past. Training or whatever you want." Ana thought of offering to decorate for him but she didn't want to insult him. He may like it this bare.
[member="Cryax Bane"]

"You don't have to thank me, Ana." Cryax said, his red eyes staring directly into hers, his brow slightly furrowed. "I stopped considering you a client ages ago. Even before I was imprisoned on Kessel. After a while, I wanted to help you out of my own volition. After all you've gone through, you deserve some closure on the past. If that's at all possible."

He chuckled lightly. "Plus, you know what our training sessions turn into." He smiled at the memory. "Our clothes would be off and our weapons would be scattered around the floor. And afterwards, I'd still be all thumbs with a blaster."

He ran his hands slowly up and down her shapely back, tilting his head into her neck, giving it a very gentle bite. The combination of her kisses and the way she was straddling him on the couch wasn't helping him keep his thoughts chaste. He wasn't going to be able to sit like this with her on his lap, and stay in control for much longer. So much for being a gentleman, he thought as he began to let his hands wander.

Her past was still widely unknown but knowing whom those two people were in her dreams was enough for now. Perhaps one day she would go back to that place and face it all. Ana was happy though to put the past behind her and step into the bright future that was literally staring her in the face.

"True but that's always fun, isn't it? I could try behaving myself during training but what's the fun in that?" She grinned lightly as a hand ran gently down his cheek. Ana wanted him to be able to protect himself so perhaps he needed a different teacher since she was quite the distraction. "Since I plan on spending a lot of time here what if I instead help you decorate? I promise to not make everything pink." She smiled as she leaned forward to kiss him her hands lightly running her hands along his side.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Straddling his lap like this, Cryax would have agreed to just about anything that his Mandalorian lover asked of him. "Knock yourself out." He smiled. "You can use as much or as little pink as you like." He laughed. "I know absolutely nothing about decorating, so I'm sure whatever you did around here would be an improvement."

"We could certainly give our combat training another go." He said, running his lips up the side of her neck. "Didn't you say you wanted to take me to Mandalore to train? We could go there next time. You must be getting tired of all this neon." He gestured out the window at the Antecedent skyline. "I know I could use a change of scenery."

"I believe the last time we trained you were showing me the technique that would get me flat on my back. Which, as I remember correctly, I resisted. I'm curious to know the technique you'd use to restrain such an uncooperative Chiss." He grinned playfully.

"I would love to take you to Mandalore for additional training. I have a lot more weapons there and there is a state of the art training facility we can use. I promise a better training session this time." She grinned as she planed a few kisses along his neck.

"While we are there you can also see my place and meet my brother. He's the Mando whom rescued me." Ana wished to share the Chiss she was crazy about with the other man in her life whom she cared about. She was sure Cryax would want to meet him. "If you really want a change of scenery we could go on a vacation like to a secluded beach or something." She smiled at the thought of getting away with him. It would be fun at some point.

"As of how to work with an uncooperative Chiss," she began to with a seductive smile as she whispered the next part in his ear. "I would tie you up. I could show you how." She playfully tugged at his ear as her hands found his again.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax smiled as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear. "I'd very much like to meet your brother. He sounds like a pretty amazing guy if he rescued you. I only hope he thinks I'm worthy of you."

If he could get away from work long enough, a vacation sounded, well, spot-on. With the Red Ravens now infiltrating more planets in the Outer Rim, some rich with rare minerals, they could soon afford to go anywhere in the galaxy together. "I would love to go to a resort beach with you Ana. The more secluded, the better." He not only wanted to be alone with her, but the more secluded the place, the less the chance that bounty hunters would come a' knocking. He reminded himself to tell Ana about the bounty on his head. She'd now have to be as careful as he.

That was a conversation for another time, though. Right now he was too busy being completely smitten with her. And that last thing she said put him right over the edge. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom, placing her gently down on his bed with a mischievous grin. He realized as he hastily removed his clothing that she hadn't yet seen the large ugly burn scars on his leg or his cybernetic knee, physical vestiges of his time in the Kessel prison. Unfortunately she'd have to see them at some point. Guess there was no time like the present.

She had expected a mattress on the floor but was quite surprised instead with an actual bed. He had done some shopping and cleaning it seemed just for her she bet.

As she pulled him on the bed with her Ana couldn't help but notice his scars and cybernetic knee. The scars Ana had were light and not as noticable after all the slavers hadn't wanted to ruin the merchandise. She hadn't shared any of hers with him though he could have noticed. One would have to be blind to miss his.

Rolling over to her side she lightly ran a hand over his scars as her eyes went up to meet his. "This is what Black Sun did to you on Kessel, isn't it?" She leaned over to lightly kiss him. Ana wondered if his leg and knee still hurt him.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Clad in only his boxer shorts, Cryax lay on the bed with Anastasia. After moving his body over hers and giving her a long lingering kiss he lay back on the bed and absently ran his fingers across the burn marks on his thigh. He met her gaze and gave her a weak smile.

"The blaster wound," he said, gesturing to the large swatch of scarred blue skin. "I got on Nar Shadaa before they took me to Kessel." His red eyes flickered to the opposite leg which sported the cybernetic knee. "This I got during the breakout. Some Togruta shot my kneecap at point blank range with a carbine rifle. The Ravens have put out a bounty on her, so she'll get hers." He shrugged. "Every now and then I get a twinge, and as you could see on Tythin, I'm still limping a bit, but mostly my legs don't bother me anymore. My body didn't reject the implant, and that's always a risk. I consider myself lucky for that."

He looked her in the eyes again, with a furrowed brow. "I think the worst scars are the ones that don't show. The Black Suns did torture me while I was in there, and they did some pretty nasty things. I know that whatever I went through, you've probably gone through worse."

"We're here with each other now though." He smiled. "That's all that matters isn't it?"

"Yes, what matters is that we are here for and with each other." She smiled lightly reaching for his hand to gently squeeze his to let him know she was here for him. "At the end of the day it's just you and me."

Ana could only imagine what horrors here had endured. They had probably tortured him for information on the Ravens. She had been used just to be used no real reason for fun. "I have been though a lot it's true but that in no way discredits what horrors you have been though I want you to know if you ever want to talk about what happened I'm here."

Ana had a diary that she kept full of a few of the things that had happened. Lately she hadn't wrote in it as she hadn't had the urge to though maybe she would start writing about current events.

"The emotional scars are the worse," she nodded solemnly. "I used to drink recklessly to try and keep the demons away. I have since gone to baking on those sleepless nights. I make a mean strawberries and cream cupcake. I'll have to make you one sometime." She grinned slightly trying to lighten the mood. Scooting herself closer to him she leaned forward for a kiss.

Ana on the outside was a strong woman whom seemed to have everything together. She let nothing phase her but on the inside sometimes she was a mess.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Cryax looked at Ana with an edge of intense determination in his red glowing eyes. "I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that no one ever lays a hand on you again."

Then, stroking her hair, he softly returned her kiss, tilting his head in to meet hers. He lay back in bed with his arms crossed behind his head grinning at her. "I've never had a woman bake for me before." He paused. "In fact, I've never even had a girlfriend." He confessed the last part with some embarrassment, as he let his fingers intertwine with hers. "Just lots of one night stands."

He suddenly pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling him again. "I have been told that I'm a damn good kisser though."

She couldn't help but smile at his determination to protect her from all the bad things in the galaxy. Ana found it very sweet and touching as the only other person that wanted to protect her this much was Azrael and she saw him kind of like a father.

"I could be your girlfriend and bake for you. I would love to cook dinner for you one night." She leaned over and lightly brushed her lips over his. Ana had one night stands too and she wasn't proud of them. She had wanted to feel something if only for a little while. The leaving part had never phased her as she was used to being used as nothing more than a rag doll.

[member="Cryax Bane"] was different though and she wanted him to stay with her. Ana wanted to be his beloved always not just for tonight or when it was convenient. "You are a good kisser and good at other things too," she winked as a hand lightly grazed down his leg.

Reaching for his other hand she pulled them both over his head as she found some ribbon to loosely tie them together. If he wanted he could easily get loose. "Now your all mine she smiled leaning over him to place a few kisses along his neck."

"You can cook for me any time, but only if you want to. I certainly don't expect it. And we can always order taketout. Besides, the less time you spend in the kitchen, the more time you can spend in my bed." He smiled mischievously and ran his fingers lightly down her cheek.

When she did that little naughty thing with the ribbons, Cryax grinned from ear to ear. His heart beating wildly, he tilted his head in to give her a passionate kiss, his hands still lightly bound above his head. Then he ripped himself free of the ribbons and pounced on top of her, pinning her down playfully on the bed and covering her with kisses.

"Your Chiss wants you to spend the whole night doing more things like that." He whispered softly in her ear, while killing the lights and pulling the covers over them.

Yawning she stretched her hands over her head as she woke up the next day snuggled up under the covers with him. Ana could definitely get used to wake up to him. Lightly kissing her sleeping Chiss on the cheek she rolled out of bed and padded her way over to the kitchen.

Ana was hoping to make them breakfast in bed though it may not if he got up before hand to see where she ran off to or smelled the food cooking. It was worth a shot though.

Quietly as she could Ana got out the things she needed to make some eggs before cooking. The quicker the better chance she had at making them in time.

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom