Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Started

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get a few storylines started so I can begin to pad out my character history. I've been roleplaying for over a decade, mostly in Star Trek sims, my first time working on something Star Wars themed (I've seen all the films, played most of the games etc so hopefully I can get up to speed!)

Mark Cross has spent his life doing what he had to do to survive. His love for food and working out of a kitchen worked for a while, but since then has had to turn his hand to a lot of other things to get by. He's a competent pilot (nearly saved up enough credits to get his own, a rather modest freighter no doubt), handy enough with a blaster to save his own skin on more than one occasion, has a decent head for business on his shoulders, and if there's payment involved will pretty much try anything once.

Much like the character, as I'm new to this I'm open to any offers!

She moves like she don't care
[member="Rekha Kaarde"], you can go ahead with him first.

Apologies, I am kinda flooded with threads (10 and counting) for now. Will do a hiring post if you have yet to start with [member="Mark Cross"] later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom