Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Off this Rock (Auri/Mereel/Yuunie)

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri woke up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. She remembered back to what Yunnie had said, about another girl being competition. Did Auri feel threatened? No, nonsense, she disliked Yunnie because of the money she had cost Auri, and her stubbornness. Her comm suddenly went off in the middle of her reverie, informing her that she was needed on the bridge. She slipped out of bed and put her feet down on the ships hard, durasteel floor, feeling its cold temperature run up her legs. Auri shivered and went to change into something proper, as she was currently in her sleep ware. She slid back the panel to her dresser, picking up items of clothing and setting them down again to examine others. Sometimes the most simple decisions took the longest to decide upon.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri felt unrest from @[member="Thraishe Krine"] and hurriedly got her equipment on. She quickly strapped on her belt, heading for the bridge. "I'm here." Auri said slightly annoyed at being disturbed. "Is something wrong?"

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
"Oh, sure" Auri was surprised. She had never actually seen Krine sleep before. Auri had assumed that he did one of those jedi meditation trances to rest himself. Oh well, there was practically nothing to do in the bridge while in hyperspace anyway, and she could have her astromech droid handle the entrance into realspace. "Go ahead and sleep, just stay out of my quarters if you don't mind. That's my personal space." She sat down in the pilots chair and put her feet on the dashboard.

He stood up and walked out, sealing the door behind him. Now, to find @[member="Auri Vesta"] quarters and do some snooping. Thraishe was normally a respectful guy, but since sje said that, it was like an invitation to look around. He entered her cabin and quietly looked through her drawers.

Mereel woke up a couple cabins over, he was out of it, adrenaline was still exiting his body."Well,since I'm awake..." He slipped out of his bunk and walked down the Rumrunners halls. He checked to see if anyone was still up in the mess hall but it was empty.He then checked the bridge to find ari with her boots on the console, not fully awake or she should've noticed him... Then,after re-calibrating his HUD in the mess hall went back to his room. He stopped outside Auri's courtiers and stared for a moment..he could've sworn he had heard something in there. He convinced himself otherwise and went back to sleep.

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri quietly stepped into her quarters. "Found what you were looking for?" Auri questioned. "I have more personal items in my side drawer if your interested." @[member="Thraishe Krine"]

Mereel chuckled in delight from his room, with his helmets audio enhanced, he could hear the conversation in the next door over. He did cut his external audio feed though so no one heard him. He was bored though, so he decided to go to the mess room to play Sabaac against a AI based opponent. He knew something kriffing weird was going on, he felt kinda' sorry for Thraise, he'd been close to the mans situation before, although he didn't break into anyones room.

Yuunie never slept like the others did. She sat awake in her cabin. She didn't know how to feel. Finally getting to leave the wretched tatooine, but on the other hand she didn't know how the rest of the galaxy would be.

Mereel walked the halls of the Rumrunner. Poor @[member="Thraishe Krine"] . Mandalorian males were normally attracted to women with skills in combat or that had courage in situations, so he could understand Thraise's decisions, from a Mandalorian viewpoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom