Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Off this Rock (Auri/Mereel/Yuunie)

Thraishe walked slowly through Mos Espa not in sarch of anything imparticular, just walking. He was primarily making sure security for his boss was okay. Off in the distance he could see a young woman, in some sort of distress. What was going on?

Mereel wasn't sure why he was still on this planet... he had just stopped a few hours ago to get a drink...it was a really dull planet ,Tatooine.He walked off of his ships exit ramp and saw someone running from something. It was rather comical.

Yuunie didn't look back, she didn't even think about turning and fighting. All she could think was Run. She had gotten into some trouble with a group of trandoshans. All Yuunie did was ravenge their house then promptly burnt it to the ground. Now it was run or die. She didn't know where she was running to. She just knew she couldn't fight.

Mereel used his jetpack to get behind the Trandoshans then pulled out his verpine shattergun and started firing at the nearest lizard near him.He then bolted into the lizard with both vibro gauntlets out, repeatedly ramming his gauntlets into the defenseless Trandoshans flesh.

Yuunie smiled as the blaster bolts went threw a trandoshan's head. She only wondered how would these two men act after the fight? Would they aid her? Or would they attack her?

"I just saw something they had and, I wanted it. The other details are unecassarry. You two need some more combat training. You fight like a wouded womprat."

"My ships still repairing from a spice run how bout' you Jedi" Mereel said, knewing he'd be ignored because of this scoundrels remark. He had even called the "Mystic Mind" a Jedi..he knew he would'nt appreciate that... the aruetti never liked being called the others faction.

"I fight like a wounded womprat? Look in the mirror sweetcheeks." Thraishe said annoyed, "Now I'll kindly ask you to leave this property, unless of course, you'd like a job."

Auri Vesta

Captain of the Rimrunner
Auri walked down the street annoyed. Her supplies were stolen, and her Trando mercs were dead. "Eh, who needed them anyway" She said. Auri spotted the girl that started the trouble. She was sure costing her a lot of money. "Hey, sweety I believe you have something that belongs to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom