Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Getting Caught Up

There was an overwhelming sense of displacement that took Akhema wholly. For the first time in her life she had arrived on Coruscant but not as the vanguard of a Sith invasion to see to the destruction of the Jedi and Republic, but as a refugee lost in time. The Sith Empire had fallen. Not only had it fallen, but it had been shattered not too long after her stasis. Akhema resigned herself to ennui. With the Republic gone, what use was a Sith Empire? All that really remained steadfast since her time was the Jedi Order. It coupled her listlessness with fury that boiled just beneath the surface. The Dark Side was her calling, and while she still felt its power, she could not sense anything of her own past save her own Lightsaber.

Everything she knew was truly gone. Allies and enemies alike were dead, and generations of their ancestors thereafter were also dead. All of her ambitions were upended. What was she supposed to do now? In her mind, it fell to her to form a new Sith Order, but were there other entities out there beyond the galactic core that had done just that? She knew nobody on this planet would guide her in that direction, so she would have to find some kind of information about it elsewhere. Not only that, but if she was to believe that Coruscant remained unchanged since her time, then this world was still one of the homes of the Jedi Order.

While she loathed Jedi entirely, she did not feel at this time as if she wanted to confront one. It would draw too much attention when she was here unwittingly in the first place. It was the droid that placed the navigation coordinates in the ship, but it was her fault for not checking the destination. Regardless, she did not feel threatened. Akhema tread carefully where she went. It was still staggering that so much time had passed. If this was to be her fate, then she must acquaint herself with the current age. With some careful questioning, she learned that there were several museums dedicated to the preservation of history, Sith or otherwise. While the Jedi had always taken a strong stance against the Dark Side, their dedication to preserving knowledge was to be admired.

The Pureblood tried to retain anonymity as she entered the museum. While it was clear that the standard employees were not Jedi themselves, she knew it was likely that relics from the Sith were closely guarded by the Jedi. As she browsed old tablets and stone relics, she did find it to be truly surreal to recognize things from her own time now placed in a display case as a piece of archaeological history. Ancient Lightsabers, old suits of armor, training blades and talismans. All of them at least vaguely recognizable as relatively contemporary to her original life.

It was upon arriving at her own personal training blade in a display rack of training blades, that she had to pause. A rush of memory and nostalgia cut her deeply. That was the weapon with which she slew her first enemy. His death was a deeply satisfying feeling, but ultimately the blade fell into disuse as she progressed to a Sith's true weapon. The pang of loss and anger roiled through her like a cold front. She wanted that weapon back. It was the only thing that could connect her to the past, and provide her some kind of grounding feeling whereas all she felt now was barely above water. For the first time since she was a child, the only thing she felt was sorrow as it ran down her cheeks. She suffered in silence, just staring at the weapon rack, completely unaware of the world around her.

Subject 002 Tarnish

Ḍ̵̬̔o̷̜̫͐n̸͈͎̔'̶̣̲̑̐t̷̨̀ ̴̝͒Ḽ̷̏͝ò̵̼͝ö̶̝͑k̵͔̼̽
Akhema Akhema

Nearby Akhema, within the museum, a soft, low sobbing could be heard. The source of the quiet noise was hidden out of sight, but was definitely nearby. One of the nearby employees heard the noise too, and walked towards the sound to go and investigate where it was coming from. As the employee walked around the corner, the sobbing seemed to get louder.

"Oh god... what the hell is that?!" The employee exclaimed, looking at the source of sobbing. Then, the employee made a strangled cry, and a loud SNAP could be heard. Suddenly, the employee's body flew back into view, landing limp on the ground, dead. The other tourists and employees around gasped in shock at the sight of the body, horrified at what was happening.

Then, from around the corner, an incredibly tall figure stepped out from around the corner. The thing towered over Akhema, standing at around 7.8 feet. The thing was incredibly skinny and lanky, showing very little muscle, with bones clearly visible under the skin. The thing was pale white, with completely lacking any pigment in its skin. Its arms were incredibly long, looking about four feet long. Its eyes were completely white, and it lacked any hair. And through the Force, it could be felt that it was constantly in anguish.

Tarnish looked around, scanning at the surrounding area. Multiple people were looking at him, shocked, and staring at him in fear and his strange appearance. He turned, and saw a woman, standing next to a rack containing multiple Sith Blade artifacts. That was his target, the artifacts. He had been hired by some contractors to collect the artifacts, and hand them over. Tarnish reached out into the Force, scanning the nearby environment for ripples in the Force. He could sense Jedi close-by... But he wasn't sure where. The Sith artifacts gave off a very low hum in the Force, very faint, but still there. And... Sith. Not the artifacts. There was a Sith here, but why? Why would a Sith be here? He looked around, tracing the signature. There, right in front of him, the Sith signature was coming from the woman near the rack of artifacts.

Then, he sensed that the silent alarm had tripped, and that multiple guards were on the way. No doubt the police and Jedi had been alerted too...

Tarnish screamed, wailing out, the sound echoing throughout the museum. Then, he rushed towards the rack of artifacts at an incredibly fast speed, far faster than should have been possibly.

He had to hurry, and only time would tell...

Akhema merely stood as the world around her collapsed into chaos and fear. It was an emotion she knew well. Her eyes need not witness what her senses in the Force could tell her, and so she remained still. This presence, it was profane, altered in some way. Whatever it was, it was not natural anymore, and there were few things in the known galaxy that could achieve such a thing more effectively and efficiently than the alchemists of the Sith.

In her time she had witnessed numerous Sithspawn, though not enough to count on more than both hands. What she had seen of them was myriad, and wildly different from one another. Her master's insane experiments to engineer a perfect being. Akhema had no faith in his work, and pursued her agenda in kind with his when it overlapped. Clearly, in that time, something had progressed through the craft and had managed to produce this thing, whatever it was.

Was this creature ancient, or new? That was the most important thing for her to learn now. The Pureblood spoke, loudly, and with purpose to whatever it was that now advanced upon her position,
"Isar tu zenoti kuris tu aras? Isar tu zenoti kam tu aras?" she asked in the ancient tongue, the tongue of her people, before shifting to Galactic Basic. "You are not mindless. I can feel your directed purpose, creature. Claim whatever it is you seek here, but allow me the privilege of reclaiming my blade, and you may have the rest of this collection to do with what you will." Akhema had no use for anyone else around her at the moment. Now, her attention was focused solely on the strange unnatural being.

Sith Language Translation: "Do you know who you are? Do you know what you are?"

Last edited:

Subject 002 Tarnish

Ḍ̵̬̔o̷̜̫͐n̸͈͎̔'̶̣̲̑̐t̷̨̀ ̴̝͒Ḽ̷̏͝ò̵̼͝ö̶̝͑k̵͔̼̽
Akhema Akhema

As Tarnish rushed at the case and the woman, the woman began to speak. Tarnish stopped in his tracks, and looked at her as she spoke. They were only a few feet apart, and Tarnish towered over the woman, looking down at her. He recognized that language... It had been taught to him in the labs, during training. All of the subjects received language training in a wide variety of languages, even for languages as ancient and little used as Sith.

"I know who I am, Sith. My creators made sure of that." Tarnish replied.

"You are not mindless. I can feel your directed purpose, creature. Claim whatever it is you seek here, but allow me the privilege of reclaiming my blade, and you may have the rest of this collection to do with what you will."

Tarnish looked at her, observing her. She was a strange one. She didn't seem like most other Sith... There was something different about her, something that made her stand out from the other Sith Tarnish had met. What that was, Tarnish had no idea, all he knew was that she was different.

"If you wish for your blade, assist me, Sith. Security and Jedi are coming. Help me defeat them, and I will grant you this wish." Tarnish told her.

Then, suddenly, multiple armed security guards ran in, surrounding the duo. They aimed their blasters at the two.

"Freeze! Hands up!" One of them yelled.

Tarnish looked at the guards. "Well Sith? Do we have a deal?" He asked her.

Akhema was put in a tight position. She had been associated with the beast by proxy. It was an infuriating prospect that she had been placed in unwittingly. The Pureblood had come for melancholy and had found violence yet again. Her focus changed from the creature to the security forces, "Save yourselves. Those blasters can't hurt Sithspawn like this. I can assure you, though, that I am no alchemist by trade, but you are better off retreating for your own lives and the lives of your families. Go home, they would much rather see you in this state than what would happen to you if you chose to fight this creature."

She had laced her words with the Force, using the Dark Side to envenom her words with fear and doubt. It was likely that their pay for their work was not exactly worth risking their lives, and it was not some military duty that they served to protect some museum on an ecumenopolis. Two of them looked at each other, and lowered their weapons, and shortly thereafter the other two did as well. "Scatter, now, before my charitable attitude wanes." she said more sternly, to which they departed from the room in short order.

Akhema moved to the side in the opening she had created by sowing doubt in the minds of their would-be opposition, "Quickly please, I doubt that trick will work on a Jedi quite so easily as these weak-minded minions."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom