Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Getting back into it

Title says it all, I’ve been apart of the site for years, had a leave of absence for a while to deal with personal affairs in RL. Really would love to get back into an RP, I suppose it could be with any of my characters linked in my accounts, I would love to do a Apprenticeship/ Padawan type ordeal with Quill potentially, as well as my other character Adilya.

Just lemme know, looking forward to being apart of the community again. I missed y’all a bunch.

Depending on how you wanted to do the master / apprentice thing,

Juno is the kind of person who would TOTALLY steal a padawan type person away from the order and teach them how "life really is"

Lead them down the road to being an antiestablishment punk. XD

I'm not sure how experienced your jedi is but Crix here is looking for a nemesis on the lightside. How's about a long-standing distaste for each other as you foil my plans and bisversa? I'm definitely looking to post more frequently than I am right now so any new threads are welcomed so long as I can get into it. Quill Kaohal Quill Kaohal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom