Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Arjune 'Juno' Hart

J U N O ~ H A R T
Scoundrel of Verun

• P R O F I L E # 13

u2gJVx.jpg

Full name:
    Arjune Hart aka. 'Juno'
    Species:
    Human
    Sexuality
    Bisexual
    Height:
    5’1” // 1.857
    Weight:
    102 Ibs // 46.2 kilos
    Eyes:
    Amber-Brown
    Hair:
    Chestnut Brown
    Skin:
    Fair
    Force Sensitivity:
    Yes
    Faction:
    The Ascendancy
    N/A

A S S O C I A T E S
    Mentors:
    Corcussia Syndicate
    The Solitaire Cartel
    Liaisons:
    None
    Allies:
    The Solitaire Cartel
    Foes:
    The Usual Crew​
    Verun?

• H I S T O R Y

u2n61P.jpg

Log 1, Orientation Day:

I didn't expect the room to be this empty,

When I'd heard that the Ascendancy's Civic division were creating a team in order to bring in Juno, I expected experts. A room filled with criminal profilers, experts in pattern analysis, coordination with advanced response teams, field agents, local leaders and military personnel as well as data analysts and communications experts standing in file underneath me in order to bring down someone... like this. The reality that had me choking on my coffee was a protocol droid and a group known as 'The Usual Crew.'

The gang of semi experienced mercenaries are little more than a mix between bounty hunters and bail bondsmen. Me clearing my throat to speak cut through the air worse than a Trandoshan calling a Wookie a coward.

"This is what we know about Arjune Hart, Henceforth known as 'Juno'." I announced to the group, feeling the compounding force of irate disinterest reflected back at me, swallowing their contempt for a moment as I would continue. "Born twenty something odd years ago on Verun, Juno was abandoned by parents Jane and Taishi, now KIA, caught up in the Corcussia Affair. Their infant daughter was found when their manor was raided by the Solitaire Organization, the espionage and enforcement arm of Corcussa before that warlord was killed a couple years after forcing the organization to go rogue." I took a breath, trying to distract myself from the irreverent popping of a heavily tattooed woman's gum as her eyes never wavered from mine, not even for a moment. Just staring...

"Unfortunately, we know very little about Solitaire other than that their dangerous, its likely they're a remnant of old Shadowfeed agents, or their precursors due to some similarities in their core training. They likely grew along with the rise of the Fractured Confederate faction who colonized Verun. To this end, 'Juno' is to be considered highly trained and extremely dangerous..." Did they really have to stare like that? "What we do know is she's been compiling Data, breaking into secure data storage facilities across Verun for a while now which we think gives us a chance to be able to catch her. All we need is t-"

"What's she looking for?"
    One of them asked, a harsh sharp voice cutting me off from elaboration, causing me to stutter to a halt. "I, well, we're not sure. Several medical records as well as a Bio-research centers infectious disease archive are all she's hit." My answer was met with the same stoic silence so intense I felt like crawling behind the desk I stood behind and weeping ...

"Look, its our job to bring this woman in for questioning, she knows how to avoid our facial recognition software and seems to be targeting information on patients with exposure to rare infectious conditions. Find anything you can. Her hobbies include free-running, vandalism, street art and vigilante espionage. She's pissed off more than a couple of the struggling few remnants of the old order that live under the skin here. We'd best find her before they do... and especially before she finds what she's looking for... " One of the mercenaries all but scoffed,

"Sounds like the usual baggage, we'll have her by lunch, then lets hit Mommas." The sound of food at the local dive had the gang cheer, but I couldn't help but shake the feeling this was just the beginning of a much, much larger story...

End log.

• A P P E A R A N C E

u2gHz1.jpg

Iris Color:

Iridie Amber-Yellow and Brown
    Hair Color:
    Umber Brown
    Skin:
    Fair
    Height:
    5’1” // 1.857
    Weight:
    102 Ibs // 46.2 kilos
    Build:
    Slender / Dancer
    Race:
    Human
    Age Appears:
    Early 20s

Log #26

Trail went cold, what few suspects we had are either not talking or seem to be turning up missing whenever one of our speeders happen to turn up on site. We believe that Solitaire are actively working on hiding the actions of one of their own. While the efforts of her favorite pastime of street-art and vandalism continue to pop up around Regnum, depictions of serpents and other vandal scrawlings. They called me when a new one appeared, few spectators had gathered when I arrived, but as I put a finger to the paint on the wall, the semi-wet paint imprinted on my hand.

There was a woman in the crowd, small, slender and unassuming to the eye. She wore the same kind of vibrant street fashion that was common among many of the other Verunian natives in Regnum, wearing a mono-directional brimmed hat, low posture and a face-mask, probably to keep out the sand and smog of the infant city. A hooded vest, tights and an oddly expensive pair of boots completed her dystopian ensemble. She seemed friendly with police at the scene, chummy even, asking questions about if we knew who the artist was. When the crowd were told to disperse she lingered a moment, enough to catch the eye. She told me that; "She liked how the light changed depending on how you look at it..." Staff shooed her along, but I caught her waiting across the street in the adjacent alley, something about her seemed ...off as she stepped into the shade. Painted patterns once invisible seemed to leap to life across her body, snakes, teeth across her mask, and eyes flared neon. Tribal designs in every colour erupted across her vest and arms, even her hair changed pink under the shadowy awning.

They were still dim in the shade of the Alley, but they would have been vibrant against the night lights of the city. I tried to cut across the street to reach her. But but she was gone long before I had the opportunity to arrive... Juno.

What the feth are you up to?

• S T R E N G T H S & W E A K N E S S E S
    We finally received a tape from Juno's encounter with security forces at the experimental science facility outside of Regnum,
    aside from their... incredible content, following is a list of my assertions.

S T R E N G T H S.

+ Force Wielder: It's undeniable that Juno is able to wield the mysterious power of the former Knights Obsidian and the Jedi and Sith before them, I fear that this revelation alone likely ends my investigation, all records and findings would be handed off to the Medjai Order. Her abilities don't seem as, conventional or diverse as the records of others, so it made sense that her abilities went hidden for so long.

+ Marksman: Although we've yet to see her use a firearm, we've yet to see Juno miss a target she's thrown a projectile at, manipulating or ricocheting her projectiles to meet their marks with a precision we've yet to see. There always seems to be another bounce or another angle that no matter how many a person avoids, her projectiles always seem to come back just one more time. It was an art form to watch, terrifying in its skill.

+ Juggler: After having an expert review the footage and the broken camera shelling which aided in its capture that several of the projectiles that Juno was capable of throwing exceeded the sound barrier. Her ability to not only track, but catch projectiles moving that that speed is... almost unthinkable. I have to recommend that enemies pursuing Juno avoid using Slug Weaponry... just in case its ammunition be used against them.

+ Agile: She's able to lift her weight and propel herself in any direction with as little as a finger, the lightest of touches may as well be a running bound. It's as though she's one of her own projectiles sometimes.

+ Smart: Smart enough to be able to slice into government server and leave with such a little trace it required ascendancy employed programmers in order to pick up her trail and lead her to avoid capture to date. ​

W E A K N E S S E S.

- Frail: Despite her fighting ability, or perhaps because of it, her ability to spring move and roll with blows as they come with lithe and nimble finesse. I couldn't help but figure that were she to take a hit at those solid speeds, and it would be devastating to that slender form.

- Tactile Accuracy: Partway through the combat, I couldn't help but notice that she disarmed a guard of their weapon, gripping the blaster she fired three rounds in order to hit a control panel only a handful of yards away. Whether it have to be due to her inability to alter their trajectory, or some inefficiency, it seems that while deadly accurate with anything she can throw, even simple projectile launchers are difficult for her to wield.

-Non-Lethal: It could be due to a moral code, orders or something greater, but while those she'd fought recover in hospital beds, each and every one of them will be returning to their families within the week. Not only did she not claim any of their lives, despite her power and potential to do so, in doing some digging there hasn't been a single casualty I can find within the records by her hands. Preferring to allow others to fulfill the deed.

- Solitary: I've yet to see Juno act alongside an agent that she's stayed with for long, creating spurned enemies in her wake. Even the occasional mercenary she's worked with she's often attempted to undo at one point or another. Such that she's been considered a vigilante of sorts, working with assorted nerdowells before throwing them under the speeder to take the hit. In that sense, she's done far more good to the Ascendancy than harm... It leads me to believe she has an issue with trust. In her position... I dare not blame her. ​

• M I S C E L L A N E O U S

Belongings:
    Friends:
    • Unknown
    Assets:
    • Unknown

• A B I L I T I E S

Log 35c:
    After not working on Juno for little more than a few days, I've learned more in hours than I have during this whole investigation, she'd been leading us from the beginning. I failed to see the other perspective she'd hinted about. Every clue a breadcrumb to lead us to something... more. She believes Verun is in trouble i think, however, evident as before her past experiences have led her to be deeply untrusting of anyone, especially those in power. She trusts me... for now, I think... but its a delicate balance.

In my time studying her, I've learned shes an expert infiltrator, no doubt on par with those of our former special ops teams, capable of diminishing her presence in a crowd using subtle psychology and wit as well as expertly reading people and situations as they arise. An adept, although reckless pilot and generally incapable of repairing anything she breaks which leads me to believe her education has been, unconventional, knowing little outside of what it was her job to know. She can be quite lacking on even simple subjects about the greater galaxy.

Following is a general analysis of her supernatural abilities.

Force Abilities:

Balistakinesis: Her primary weapon in combat, allowing Juno to throw a projectile with enough force behind it, the weapon has more in common with a verpine shattergun than a throwing weapon. Capable of projecting held objects multiple times faster than the speed of sound as she focuses the force into a single point before exploding it into forward momentum, much similar to a vastly more limited version of shatterpoint.

Telekinesis: How she manipulates and guides her projectiles, Balistakinesis according to Juno is a difficult if not impossible force power to aim, so you have to control the direction of a projectile down its entire path, at least according to her. How she does so at such high speeds, I have no idea, but she describes it like creating a tunnel that it can go through without resistance.
    Stealth: She's able to minimize her presence to those with weaker minds in crowds in order to keep her profile low, she's claimed she's always had the ability to perform this, to disappear when she wants to, though unlike other forms of stealth she doesn't vanish as such, but it becomes... hard to keep focus on her, like your mind wants to wander desperately.
    Force Enhancement: It stands to reason that with the speeds she moves at, she's able to maintain her body without her bones shattering with every motion. To do this, she feels the force flowing through her body, enhancing her ability to move and absorb the shock of objects she comes into contact with. Cross referencing that information from the Ascendancy archives, I'm told these traits line up with general body enhancement techniques, with maybe some foundation in Tutaminis.
    Other Force Powers: Juno has been seen to have a proficient talent in the standard grab bag of most Neutral Force users, be it basic telepathy, the ability to sense her surroundings and control the processes of her body.
    But I'm no longer on this case... its been handed off to... them.

Final log.

This is Staff Sergent Inspector Morien Harris. Signing off...

• L O G S
    Log #37:
    "Good morning Sergent, I miss our talks, if you find this Log I guess it's finally time we meet... you know my name... ... ... I... I need your help."

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

Last edited:

J u n o
u2gJVx.jpg
Mentions:
Equipment:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis.

Aliquam eu massa dolor. Quisque lobortis dui quis ligula suscipit, sit amet hendrerit nibh pretium. Donec consequat volutpat ex, sed feugiat turpis tincidunt eu. Fusce efficitur, nulla eget porta ultricies, massa diam malesuada magna, eu porta quam metus ut tortor. Aliquam nec quam mattis, fermentum enim id, molestie tellus. Sed malesuada sollicitudin massa, at ullamcorper turpis lacinia vulputate. Praesent ultricies fringilla dolor, vitae posuere arcu porttitor quis. In feugiat sed diam eu molestie. Ut mauris dolor, imperdiet non cursus et, interdum sit amet magna. Cras lacinia quis odio at fermentum. Integer egestas porttitor dignissim. Etiam lacinia a elit nec vulputate. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Suspendisse feugiat metus rutrum, gravida odio et, efficitur tellus. Phasellus neque augue, maximus ut porta vitae, placerat quis dolor. Praesent euismod orci lorem, ut tempor lectus porta id.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam maximus rutrum lacus, id suscipit augue. Quisque tempus finibus justo, non cursus leo finibus consectetur. Ut tempor elit sit amet sapien sodales, non rutrum risus blandit. Aliquam lacinia est id fermentum blandit. Curabitur urna justo, lacinia at turpis sit amet, iaculis porta turpis. Suspendisse eget interdum diam, eu sodales justo. Praesent vel sagittis nisi, pretium finibus quam. Praesent condimentum condimentum vulputate. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed auctor sed odio et pharetra. Proin non finibus turpis. Etiam sagittis scelerisque mauris, pretium viverra tortor semper nec. ​

Chiss Ascendancy V. Cardassian Union - (Star Wars/Star Trek) | SpaceBattles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom