Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Getting A Story Going

Isari here is a lil' ball of rage and Sith badness. After her sister dismantled their family estate and the Sith Empire fell she's been in a place of trying to survive as a Sith in a galaxy that hates Sith. Lots of jumping at shadows and trying to find places to hide. But that's not the story I'm looking to tell! What fun is a Sith that doesn't have enemies. Want an acolyte rival? Looking to be a Jedi and have a Sith foe? You a Sith looking for an apprentice? This Tremiru is completely open to any of these kinds of stories. I'd love to get in a groove with her and see just what stories could be told, so hit me up if any of that interests ya. Or you have more questions. idk what to put in these anymore I make too many.

Isari here is a lil' ball of rage and Sith badness. After her sister dismantled their family estate and the Sith Empire fell she's been in a place of trying to survive as a Sith in a galaxy that hates Sith. Lots of jumping at shadows and trying to find places to hide. But that's not the story I'm looking to tell! What fun is a Sith that doesn't have enemies. Want an acolyte rival? Looking to be a Jedi and have a Sith foe? You a Sith looking for an apprentice? This Tremiru is completely open to any of these kinds of stories. I'd love to get in a groove with her and see just what stories could be told, so hit me up if any of that interests ya. Or you have more questions. idk what to put in these anymore I make too many.
First of all, love everything about your character. The name (Plus the rainbow background), avatar pic- all really cool <3

Secondly, I got some stuff going on at the moment, plus I'm not so good at handling multiple threads at once, but I do like the thought of my character meeting yours.

Marras is less of a Sith and more a con-artist that happens to be in tune with the force, but also uses his appearance as well as the reputation of the Sith as a whole (plus some dumb luck and fast talking) to get gigs as a mercenary. So I can just see him getting a job to hunt down your character, but only because he was led to believe that he was hunting down someone easy and not an actual Sith warrior. Not sure if you're into that sort of story, though.

First of all, love everything about your character. The name (Plus the rainbow background), avatar pic- all really cool <3

Secondly, I got some stuff going on at the moment, plus I'm not so good at handling multiple threads at once, but I do like the thought of my character meeting yours.

Marras is less of a Sith and more a con-artist that happens to be in tune with the force, but also uses his appearance as well as the reputation of the Sith as a whole (plus some dumb luck and fast talking) to get gigs as a mercenary. So I can just see him getting a job to hunt down your character, but only because he was led to believe that he was hunting down someone easy and not an actual Sith warrior. Not sure if you're into that sort of story, though.
That sounds like it could be a lot of fun!

Vesta

V
Give me d a n g e r
oumfuoa.png

Name the planet.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom