Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting a Bounty

Mike aimed his saber at Pal'ru. The end was pointing straigtht at Pal'ru's neck. Mike knew who had won the battle. He decided to ak Pal'ru a question.

"Are you done?" asked Mike. "I think that I have the high ground. Do you just want me to beat you into submission?"

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
With that sudden burst of Vaapad, something would spring forth from Palrus hands. It was Electric Judgement, forced on by her desire to simply subdue him. Combined with the nearly infinite charge the Dantari she had offered, this light-sided lightning could melt a freighter down, and throw it thousands of feet.

Mike got hurt from the lightening. He was done messing around. Mike tried to force choke his apponent and makes sure that she is dead. Mike was tired with all the games and wants to kill her.

[member="Pal'ru Vadarn"]

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru, once again, kept his grip loose using her own counter. She would have had to submit by now, but her Dantari kept her going. She’d slowly get closer, the roles slowly would start to shift as she closed the distance. It would slowly turn into her trying to hold him in place with the force, since she had no desire or ability to choke him.

Pal'ru Vadarn

Exotic Saber Connoisseur
Palru let him flee. She had no desire to kill him. But she knew she just defeated a powerful Sith. So her spirits lifted for a moment as she dropped the weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom