Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Some Freedom [ Galactic Alliance ]

[member="Tegan Katarn"]

Kael was not as in tune with the Force as he'd like to be, partly because he didn't want to seem unnaturally competent. Earning his way through the rank was one thing, but show too much lightning and you'll attract too much Sith, or so the saying goes. Well, not man people made saying about attracting Sith, but the point was there. Still, he was in tune enough to know one of them was barreling past and towards the Lorrdian mercenary, but he decided to let it be. He had a feeling she hid similar secrets as he did, and he'd figure if they were true soon enough. Not to mention there was a second Defel, running towards Fizz. He wasn't a mind reader but he could feel the intent, hunger, food, thrill of the kill and all that. Feyra must have treated them like savages. Lining Sandy up right in front of Fizz he pulled his trigger, and XCL gas exited the chamber before knocking the Defel out of his skin and back a meter. The shot was across the side of his torso. He wasn't sure if it was lethal, but the Defel wasn't moving, and he was visible now, which meant he wasn't conscious enough to bend light so it was good enough.

Turning he found the Defel on top of his Lorrdian merc. For half a second he thought he was wrong about the Lorrdian, but he realized the Defel wasn't moving. Just on top of her, with a little smoke. Bastard fell on her after she shot him he'd wager. Looking at the door one of the T-1's was fried, and his gang was entering through the door and pouring shots on the last one. Feyra himself had already raised his hands in surrender. Kael smiled and headed over before throwing the body off her and extending a hand to help her up.

"I need to buy you a drink when this over." Kael said, without the usual flirtatious tone that accompanied that type of line. No, she did little things that the others didn't, and delivered when Kael asked her to. There was money in that, far as Kael was concerned.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kael Rose"]

That furball had almost choked her to death with his weight and the burning, smoky fur up her nose, so she came out coughing like a chainsmoker while grabbing his arm for the pull-up. Took her a moment to get her bearings back, but then she snorted at the words.

"Buy me a shower first tho, cus I am gonna be smelling like wet dog for the rest of the week." She quipped, before shooting a look at the room with their target.

The other mini-turret was already wrecked and the Bothan was cowering properly behind his table for the time being.

"After you, boss." She'd follow him inside, lingering by the doorstep. One eye still looking around the hallway to make sure they didn't get caught with their breeches down. That would have been awkward-- just being gunned down, right when you were about done with the deal.

Jorryn couldn't believe the news of the conquering of Coruscant and the subsequent surrender of Empress Teta to Galactic Alliance forces. The planets had been in control of the One Sith for so long that she couldn't remember when they had last been outside of their control. Jorryn put the hood of her cloak up as she looked away from the monitor projecting the recent news, there would probably be Republic forces around. Even if the local forces still held some aspect of loyalty to their old rulers, she wouldn't last long if identified as a Sith in an Alliance controlled planet.

Jorryn began to make her way to the starport, walking as fast as she could. She needed to make it there before Alliance forces had the place totally locked down, making the planet inescapable. She traversed the back streets of the Ecumenopolis planet hoping not to be notice, suspicious characters came through these routes quite often so she had hope nobody would find her out of place. As she made her way down the alley, a pair of guards turned the corner right in front of her. She quickly turned around, trying to make a detour before they noticed her.

"Hey you. Halt!" The soldiers had begun to follow her down the alley as she manoeuvred her way through the crowd in an attempt to escape the authorities chasing her. Her pace began to increase until she was in a dead sprint, her hood falling off her head as the wind blew past her head, for fear of being caught and seeing the inside of an Alliance prison for the rest of her life. She ducked down an alley as the soldiers ran past her. "Suspect making their way towards spaceport, lock it down." They radioed in to their personal intercom.

Even with the soldiers no longer chasing her, Jorryn still had a heavy sense of panic and dread that caused her to begin to tear up. There was no place left that she could go, Alliance soldiers would have the Spaceport on lock down and there was no other way off-planet. She took a moment to collect herself before raising her hood to cover her bright hair as she left the empty alley, carefully examining the streets to see if there were any officers left.

She was in luck, the streets were only filled with the common criminals that usually flooded the streets. "Well there's only one place left for me to go." She thought as she made her way down the back streets, staring at the glowing Iron Citadel that stood like a monolith of hope in the distance.

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

[member="Tegan Katarn"]

"You're trying to spend me dry aren't ya Tegan." He said at the shower comment. He didn't smile, but she'd figure out he was joking from the tone or little subtext his body was giving. She'd tell him to go on ahead and Kael would, heading inside to see the Bothan cowering behind his desk. His weapon was taken, but he looked unharmed. Perfect.

"Scrag, Fizz, guard the door." The Aqualish and Sullustan headed out on watch as Kael looked around the room. "First things first, I'm not here to kill you or torture you or glean pleasure from your general suffering. We don't go round killing for sport or pleasure or any chit like that." Kael said as he headed over to a shelf and pulled a bottle of liquor, putting a glass down before the bothan and pouring a drink.

"See sometimes folk like Blastech see a little company with some new product they can't replicate. So rather than compete on a new market they just buy 'em up." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sure you see where this going. You know the lay of the land, you have a cut in the local spice market. You keep what's left of your gang, we give you a few guys to help things run smoothly, and from tomorrow on you report to Therax the Hutt." Kael put down another glass and poured a drink.

"Pull up that commlink, call off the dogs, and lets drink to your newfound promotion, Vigo of Cinnagar Operations." Feyra looked at him skeptically, then inched at his comm.

"This is Feyra. Put down your arms, we surrender."

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kael Rose"]

This wasn't her part of the job.

Her part of the job was already done and finished, so she kept the doorstep, until she was relieved by the other two gangers. Scrag and Fizz, one an Aqualish with an ugly jagged scar etched across his nose and the other her friendly Sullustan friend. She stepped out after that, before crouching in front of her fallen Defel.

She poked at him for a moment.

Nope, definitely dead.

She had blasted him straight in the throat. No wonder he had been so pissed off and eager to ram her against the floor. With some difficulty -- and amused snorts from the duo -- Tegan managed to push over the heavy corpse, revealing what she had been looking for: infrared visors... yesss.

That immediately cut their snorting short.

"Ain't that funny no'more, eh, boys?" One jerk, another jolt and finally the visor was pulled free from the over-sized head. It was obviously too large for her, but with some modifications she'd probably be able to make it fit properly. The girl looked through them for a moment, immediately bathing the corpse's fur in many, bright rainbow colors.

How pretty.

Behind her she heard the 'Vigo of Cinnagar Operations' being sworn in over the radio. They weren't delaying anything, probably anxious that if he wasn't properly sworn in now, the Bothan might rethink his position again.

But an oath sworn in the shadows? Took a special kind of criminal to break that -- the Bothan didn't seem like one of 'em.

[member="Tegan Katarn"]

With Feyra being "sworn in" the job was done, and Kael took a sip of his whiskey. The crew smiled and laughed as he commed Kijo.

"This is Rose. Job's done, are they surrending?" He asked. "Good. Yeah I'll stick around, watch him a while till you get somebody. Comm Tika and make sure she gets those credits wired." He continued the conversation as the boss gave him order. "Yeah, see you later." Kael finished before turning off the comm. Looked like he'd be on Cinnagar for a couple weeks till Kijo found someone else to play 'advisor' to Feyra. He'd be given a leash to continue his operations and run Rekali that wonderful Andris spice local to the system, but he still needed supervision for a while.

"Might need a tailor." Kael said as he saw the Lorrdian holding the defel's visor to her face. "You should have your credits wired by the end of the day. I'd tell you have fun with 'em, but I still owe you that drink. How bout I meet you tomorrow at . . ." Kael hesitated for a moment, before turning to the Bothan. "Feyra! What's a good bar around here?"

The Bothan blinked twice. "The Fuzzy Ewok is a block and a half from here, good drinks." He said slowly, taking in the changes in his tone.

"The Fuzzy Ewok. Tomorrow night, round nine or so. We'll see if we can get you some more credits to spend."

[member="Rath Daagh"]

As a woman previously living under the absolute chokehold of the One Sith rule, it was very accurate for someone to assume that she knew very little of how the Galactic Alliance operated, let alone who she was to be meeting. Her entire life she'd grown up in the core, only venturing out to meet with her father and step-mother at various points in time in the last few years. Her expectations for any diplomacy were thusly shaped by rumors and hearsay she'd obtained throughout much of her adult life following the Alliance's formation.

To say she'd been expecting peace was fairly close, but the expense she had been expecting was for her to be plucked out of her position and effectively imprisoned. So, earlier, when Nadja had came and informed her of the requests for her to be spoken with by a representative of the Alliance, rather than some rugged admiral that might have the emotional capacity of a three year old, Lily regained some of her confidence, certainly her composure, and felt quite a bit better about the whole affair. The war that the One Sith was, now hopelessly, waging was putting a strain on her anxiety, something that had generally been kept well under check - she couldn't even remember the last time she was so stressed out before now.

-

Lily walked into the small conference room, one plain room with rather elaborate marble flooring and a large, exotic, wooden table that was ovular in shape. The center of the table was a holographic display of the entirety of the Empress Teta system, excluding the planet that had drifted out of alignment - Keres I. "Hello and welcome to the Cinnegar Royal Palace - which we affectionately refer to as the Iron Citadel. As I'm sure you're aware, or have come to be aware, we - Tetans - are very proud of our heritage and live by tradition, the fact that I am yet another young woman that has taken the role of empress of the system, started by Empress Teta herself, should only reinforce that perspective." Lily said, smiling cheerfully - cheerful that she wasn't being arrested, executed, or forcibly removed at any rate - while she found a seat opposite of the two arrivals.

"My name is Lily Kuhn, daughter of Alric Kuhn and Silara Kuhn - now deceased - and step-daughter to Danger Arceneau. I'm aware that less... modernized.. worlds still refer to their monarchs by superfluous titles and high-speech terms like 'My lady', 'Your majesty', and all the rest. But, as I assume the Alliance sees all of its members as equal, please simply refer to me as Lily - or Miss Kuhn if that's too informal." She explained while she thought back to Nadja earlier in the day. She'd wandered off to do a few errands and to bring the schedule for the following day's meetings and events in her room. The thought was pushed to the side, however, as she returned her attention to the present. "What brings a member of the Galactic Alliance Development Project to Empress Teta?" She asked.

[member="Midnight Evans"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

Nadja had parted ways with Lily at her study, leaving the young empress to handle matters concerning the young attendant - her job. As an attendant to the Kuhn woman, Nadja's many responsibilities included everything from taking personal calls for her to making sure the papers that Lily wanted to read or fill out every morning were placed by her bedside. In some ways she was a bit like a secretary, and in others a bit like a maid. The title of attendant, as she attended to the needs and wants of those living in the royal palace - more specifically the empress and any of her family staying there, was thus quite a bit more accurate than either of the two.

So it went without saying that the young Tetan attendant was very obviously one of the two people that had wandered into the empress's room, which was essentially the master bedroom of the entire royal palace, with a stack of papers in her hand and a member of the royal guard at her side. "It's just, I feel bad I guess." Nadja said as she walked into the room, opening the large double door with her back, while facing the taller guard with a stack of papers in her hand. "Why do you say that?" The man asked, sounding a bit curious about whatever it was that was causing the attendant such grief.

"She was so flustered this morning, after she sent her father a message - a message, mind you, she didn't even call because she was so shaken up - that she didn't even try to get into contact with the Mirialan she'd been hanging around during the coronation." She explained, turning around as she walked in to place a few papers on the foot of the bed and continued walking towards the left side, where Lily usually slept. "You mean the country bumpkin? I don't think he's ever really been around on Cinnegar as far as I can recall, before then, so maybe she just brought him to the party because she felt bad for him? Probably got dumped, the poor sap." He said, though he didn't follow her in, opting to instead raise his voice as she walked into the large room while he stood guard at the door - couldn't let the little lady go unaccompanied when she was practically Miss Kuhn's best friend.

"We are both talking about the same [member="Yarva Adisu"], right? Lily talked about him after her trip on Junction as if he was literally the stuff of dreams - though I don't really care for off-worlders. I think she really likes him, but the problem is she hardly knows him beyond his name and that he likes boots and leather." Nadja said with a roll of her eyes, the act of which brought her attention to the nightstand that she'd been about to put the rest of the papers - papers that Lily would have read the following morning for her routine and schedule - down on. One of the drawers, the top one, was slightly ajar. Lily liked to keep things clean, almost sterile in terms of what was left around her room, with every drawer shut all the way and every article of clothing folded neatly or hung beautifully.

"Well it's just that, then. She didn't know him well enough so maybe she realized trying to involve some guy she barely knew like this, the kind of stuff you tell family about first, was pushing things too much. Or maybe she's hoping he calls for her - who knows. I'm sure the news that the Alliance took both Coruscant and Empress Teta almost overnight has already spread across the galaxy." The guard said with a shrug as he glanced back out down the hallway. Although Nadja didn't quite agree with the guard's train of thought, she was slightly more preoccupied inspecting the nightstand and the area nearest the closet to respond right away. While it wasn't unusual for someone in a state of distress to forget their normal routine, it was still fairly standard precaution to check around the room considering their empress was a Krath noble and was likely going to be the target of a number of Sith plots to come.

"What's up?" He asked, looking back in after a short pause in conversation - noticing Nadja hadn't answered him yet. "Nothing, just a few things were out of place." She called back, closing the drawer on the nightstand and leaving Lily's schedule and other notes beside the bed. "I'll have to have a talk with that empress of ours, she's obviously a bit stressed out."

[member="Dagon Zambrano"]

Where blades met, sparks flew and the acrid smell of ozone began to fill the air. Gritting his teeth, Daxton pitted his strength against his foe as neither gave way or yeilded. It had been awhile since his last duel so he welcomed the workout as the scattered garbage stirred around them.

As his opponent leaned back to strike to his legs, Daxton moved to block with the pure black blade he held in his right hand. Cool to the touch, it was treated with Sith alchemy to make it razor sharp and just as strong as light saber.

With his left hand he woukd throw a Force enhanced punch using the armored gauntlet used to hold his Force Pike. Whoever his foe was, Daxton hoped they like eating through a straw.

[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Jorryn continued down the backwards streets of Empress Teta, covering her nose with the cloth on her wrist. She was so very unused to the putrid smell of poverty, it absolutely disgusted her. "I hope this stench doesn't wear off on me." Jorryn was hiding her identity as a Sith through a small mind affect area, only about 2 feet from her centre but it was enough in these cramped spaces. She looked up towards the Cinnegar Royal Palace, inching ever closer towards it hoping that it hadn't been flooded by Galactic Alliance loyalists.

Jorryn almost threw up when a beggar smelling of a rotten Hutt grabbed her cape in an attempt to beg for money, his eyes looking up desperately towards her for salvation from the hunger that he was facing. "Disgusting Beggar!" She yelled in a hushed tone so as to not bring attention to her. The anger she felt towards him had caused her to lose focus of her mind affect field, her corrupted Golden eyes plain for the frail old man to see. The look of shock on his face was clear as he quickly bolted back against the wall, his arms raised defensively for fear of her wrath. She felt a tinge of fear again as she knew her disguise failed temporarily, quickly removing her attention from him to return to walking through the back roads with an increased pace. Along with the anger and fear she felt something she hadn't all day, relief. Perhaps the people of Empress Teta knew the strength of the One Sith and when they returned, they would submit again to the supremacy of the Sith.

Jorryn had finally made her way out of the back roads of Empress Teta, spraying herself down quickly to remove the stench of the poor and lame. She knew it would be very inconsiderate of her to smell of the worst the planet had to offer when she finally met the Monarch of the Empress Teta system. Jorryn looked up to the impress nine spires that represented the systems planets: Keres I, Gillad, Mozos, Empress Teta, Tryast, Phiris, Phoros, Ronika, and Keres II, amusing herself with the thought of them having to take down one of the pillars due to Keres I's new alignment. The golden shine of them being a visage of heaven itself.

Jorryn quickly returned her gaze to her surroundings, eyeing the capital building for any security. Most of them were busy preparing to meet with the Galactic Alliance force that would be coming to help occupy their new conquest presumably. It wasn't too difficult to make her ways into the pillar that represent Phoros, only one guard had noticed her and with a flick of her wrist she was gone from her vision. She was relieved that the security on the outside was easy to pass, but she would still have to be careful of surveillance while travelling the halls of the building. The sheer size of it had impressed her, admiring the halls as well as the decorations. She refused to let herself get distracted though and tried to carry herself like a Jedi would, hoping that she would be assumed to just be an early representative of the Council. The hypocritical sense of superiority and emotionlessness.

She finally got to the bridge connecting the Phoros spire with the Empress Teta, hoping that it would be the one to take her to the Empress' private champers. As she went across the bridge, she could see the Republic host entering the building. Jorryn knew that she needed to leave the planet soon, or she would be seeing the inside of a Jedi prison. The hall with the private lift to the Empress' room was well-guarded, three heavily armed guards defending the lift with two cameras above them. Fortunately the hall connected to it was not so secure. She made her way into one of the rooms, a guest room for nobles presumably, and cut a hole through the wall. As it fell she saw the entirety of the area below her, the tint of gold in her eyes making it look serene.

Jorryn made her way out of the hole as she wrapped her fingers around the tiny notches and windows, anything that she could use to help her reach her destination. She made it safely to the balcony of the Empress' room with little trouble, climbing over the intricate banister. She looked in through the silk curtains and only saw a woman she didn't recognize and a guard making conversation with her. Jorryn used the force to unlock the balcony door, opening the doors with a pull. The guard seemed surprised and ready to act, but she pulled him in through the door and shut it using the force. As another precaution she used the force to pull his tele-communicator from his belt so he couldn't warn security or worse, the Republic. She lowered her hood revealing her bright white hair and her now burning red eyes. "You there, where is your Empress." She said to the woman on the bed, her hand ready on her lightsaber if any of them tried anything.

Midnight stumbled out from his hiding spot a few minutes after someone asked for the empress. The new person looked like a Sith or a Jedi either way bad news not to mention it would seem like he was spying on the conversation the other two were having. He quickly picked up the blaster he stole from the guard. Midnight slowly started backing away from the three people. "Damn it. This is possibly the worst situation to be in." He thought to himself. On the bright side he remembered the bar he went to earlier was called The Fuzzy Ewok.

"Good ol' Empress Teta."

The Zeltron gave a devil's smirk as he tucked the toothpick in between coral lips. Sapphire blue eyes shot across the scene, looking at the Palace in the foreground and the folk that wandered to and fro. Why was he here you ask? Oh that's simple. See Deagan had a smuggling job to do that required getting into Empress Teta and talking to a Devaronian about a few crates of ahh. Tetan statutes.

Tetans were always so finicky about the arts. Some of which were pretty damn popular around the 'verse. And if someone was able to get their hands on a good counterfeiter... eheheh, it made for some easy credits. Easy credits that the swarthy-faced scoundrel was all about getting.

Which is why he was at the palace, working out a delivery of classic Pre-Gulag art work. "I'm tellin' you mate," the pilot would detail his companion about the quality they were talking about. Both hands were held up near his chest, fingers curved in a cupping motion, " We are talkin' the best set of Pre-Gulag paintin's you ever did see. This one has the perfect set of -"

A sudden frown cut the Zeltron's face as a small commotion caught his attention. So much for discussing ample works of art. That frown turned into a wariness when an increased of security guards seemed to flood the chamber he stood in.

Well chit.

A chill down his spine told him something wasn't up to no good. Seeing as he was here due to questionable means, he was a might bit apprehensive sticking around.

Granted, Hunt had no clue that out there were two rather bold individuals looking to hunt themselves an Empress. Or maybe they were helping. Who knew. What Deagan did know was, "I have a bad feelin' about this."

[member="Jorryn Fordyce"] [member="Midnight Evans"] [member="Lily Kuhn"]

[member="Lily Kuhn"] [member="Rath Daagh"] [member="Midnight Evans"] [member="Jorryn Fordyce"]

There was something to be said about the Galactic Alliance, she thought as she followed along behind their head of their Development Project for enriching the worlds under their banner. They were throwing together so many projects and relief efforts, they were hiring plenty of college-age people to be interns and other lowly positions to fill out the lower strata of their bureaucracy. So, that was how Eldaah, using the assumed name of Rainah Kilson from Eriadu, had gotten an internship with the Galactic Alliance Development Project. Fetching caf, reading through and proofreading messages, carrying around her boss's itinerary, all of that stuff... just so she could get close to a target.

The One Sith Empire was dying, but the Inquisitor's mission hadn't changed. Eliminate traitors and those who might betray the One Sith, gather intelligence, do what she could to keep some semblance of order. In this case, it was to send a message that the Alliance couldn't maintain safety among their member worlds, albeit Empress Teta was a brand new addition following the fall of Coruscant.

So she simply kept her mouth shut, carrying three datapads, and kept behind her 'boss' and waited for both the opportune moment and if her 'boss' needed her to fetch anything or bring up any relevant information on the project for Lily Kuhn.

(OOC:I found out how to use subaccounts.)
Midnight noticed that the guard from earlier was outside on the balcony and wasn't radioing help from his communicator. Midnight pulled out the communicator he stole earlier and said "This is Pauk, remember that bad feeling I had earlier? I was right. There is a strange figure in a noble's room." He waited until a response came. "Want to explain how Pauk can be standing in front of me in his underwear?" A guard responded.

[member="Dagon Zambrano"]

Without waiting to see the damage his Force Augmented punch inflicted, he spun the Force Pike with practice grace of a skilled duelist, striking simultaneously around the head and leg area of his foe. Should his enemy try to disengage, he would press the attack to end this as quickly as possible.

Daxton would need to finish his business before the authorities cracked down on the planet. Not that he was worried, he just preferred to avoid complications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom