Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Off My Rock [CIS Dominion of Zenith Prime]

Placeholder 0123

P
Graxin gratefully took the hand. Bothuwai? He had never heard of it before. Graxin was such a sheltered individual. Now, it was back to hunting the Architects. To doing Krag's bidding. To lying and using his companions loyalty to achieve the Dark Lord's goals. Yes, the common question was starting to make sense to him now. Would he put down his father? The answer was becoming a lot more clear.

[member="Ishmael Verd"]

Skidding to a halt before the door controls, the Vong-Shaped warrior promptly released the slaves from their imprisonment. He then touched his comm and got a message out to the task force that was finishing the job in the heavens above. "This is Genesis Rostu. The slaves of Zenith Prime have been liberated and I am requested immediately medical evacuations. There are at least one hundred down here, so send as many dropships as you can." he began, then with a grin did as was customary. "Score one for the Confederacy." he said with a wide grin.

[member="Graxin Rade"]

This brought a death look to her eyes about owe her a date."Kiffar, was this," then came a some where as she felt a hit come upon her. Only to cause her own teeth to grit. As she had been on a few black out coming to her own world. How could she not keep her own force on her task. What was that blowing people to shit. Only could feel was that her body getting lifted up with hands on her body. "Hell, beans get your fithy hands off me you, little kiffar .." only to feel something go into her that would cause her world to come to a glaze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom