Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get Involved?

a8OrgfG.png
Hello fun people of Chaos! I took a break for a short while due to work circumstances. Now that I've officially settled in place with stable hours...I am looking to get things going again. I'd love to throw Orion into all sorts of scenarios. Looking for more growth as a character in general. I'd love to see some Old and New faces get involved, whether that's by Orion taking part in your stories or making our own. Also, I'd love to see if anyone out there might be interested in a long term relationship with the masked baddie (Ex. Romantic, Nemesis, Ect...)

Honestly, I'm up for whatever. Just want to have fun and see where you all take Orion on his path to greatness...or death...that's a thing too.

Feel free to pm me or contact me on discord. My Discord name is Lzopianfury#4725.

If you don't want to do either of those feel free to comment if interested below.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom