Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get into the Pit.

Cole's uppercut had connected as well as the following hook punch and kick to her leg. He had her rocked and in a bad way. The crowd went absolutely nuts. The roar was deafening. The few that had started to filter away from the edge of the pit were suddenly right back into the action going on.

Cole seeing a chance to end the fight took advantage of the dazed [member="Zesiro"] and quickly moved in. Cole dropped into a crouch sliding forward on one knee he attempt to hook his left around around her leg, then his other arm would attempt to hook around her waist. Seemingly in one completely move Cole would try to stand up to lift Zesiro up off the ground spinning with his body he would attempt to slam her into the dirt on her on her back. Letting the momentum carry he next tried to slide up to literally sit on her stomach. Pausing for only a brief second he would move into phase two of what he tried to do. Gripping her wrist with one hand he would trying and press his fist into the pocket of her shoulder throw his leg over her head and drop onto his back his butt right up against her shoulder he would trying and wrap up her arm and apply pressure.

If it worked she would have two choices from there. Either she admitted defeat or risk Cole breaking her arm. Unless of course she could figure out how to get out of it and turn the tables on him.

Before the stars fully cleared from her vision, [member="Cole Dagos"] was on her. She felt her leg go up and his arm wrap around her waist. He picked her and threw to firmly to the dirt. The wind knocked out of her a second time, he was on top of her stomach. Feeling him move off her and her arm being pulled along with him. She felt the heat of the pressure from his move and knew she was beaten.

While not angry at him, but at the foolishness of her actions. She glared at him before speaking since before they got into the pit.

"I surrender."

Two words and two she never thought she would ever say. Looking away from the man, not knowing what would happen next.

As soon as the words left her mouth a cheering could be heard from the crowd. Cole himself let go of her arm and rolled to his feet. Not even taking a second to dust himself off he would reach down to grab her hand and pull her to her feet. He smiled softly to her not letting go of her hand unless she pulled away from him.

"You have heart little Zesiro but clearly no training................... so why did you do it."

Cole would give her hand a soft squeeze if he still had it before letting go and moving over towards his armor to begin putting it back on. He watched her as he did not only waiting to see what she said but how she was reacting to having lost in the pit.

Once he got done with his armor he started putting his weapons back in their sheaths before moving back towards her.

[member="Zesiro"]

Almost as soon as her words came out, he had let go and the roar of the spectators filled her ears. He pulled her to her feet, keeping a hold of her hand. [member="Cole Dagos"] gave her smile and asked why. Looking him at him, their eyes of almost equal height, Zesiro answered.

"Respect. From you."

It spoken quietly enough that only he heard it. As he went to put his gear back on, he squeezed her hand and watched her as he moved. Her attention was on the man, while aware of the crowd she paid it no mind.

When he done replacing his gear, he moved toward her and even though she lost, she moved closer to him

Cole chuckled.

"Why seek respect from somebody you barely know? Why have I done to deserve such reverence? I am just a man."

Cole moved over to the wall he motioned her over. If she permitted him he would reached out grabbing her by the hips and lift her up so she could grab the top of the wall and pull herself up before he jumped and pulled himself out of the pit.

Once of the wall a few of the spectators would trying to clap him on the back or speak to him but he shrugged them off. Instead he would reach out to guide [member="Zesiro"] towards the interior of the Cantina. Even if there were other fights left on the card Cole had no interest in them.

Zesiro moved to him at the edge of the put and allowed him to lift her and she climbed out. Having given up on the whole slinky act, she still moved with grace though. He jumped and climbed out after her. Giving her just a few moments to consider her answer.

The people around them congratulated him on his victory, but he just shrugged them off. He took her hand again and lead her away from pit and into the cantina.

Still considering her answer as they make way away from the rowdy crowd she really can't think of a logical reason.

"Because without respect, I can't get to know you.
Aren't I just a woman?"

Speaking slightly softer and unsure if he heard her on the last part.

"Because respect is lacking all around."

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Cole chuckled.

"Are you just a woman? Or are you something more?"

Cole guided them towards a booth off to the sides motioning for a server.

Once they were seated he looked over at her.

"No I get the feeling there is more to it. This.................."

Cole looked her up and down his hand moving up in the air near her keeping pace with his gaze.

"........is a cry for attention............not who or what you are. If I had to guess you want to belong. Not just belong however but actually feel deep into your very soul that you belong."

He sipped the drink once it arrived turning back to her.

"There is more to you than the face of an Angel and the body of a Goddess. You have the will of a warrior as well. Not very many people would jump into a fight knowing they are going to lose."

[member="Zesiro"]

In route to one of the booths along the side of the cantina their quiet conversation continued. He didn't look at her as he spoke, instead guiding them so the path was clear. Her blew eyes glanced around and finally back to [member="Cole Dagos"]. They had reached the booth and ordered drinks for them. Her breathing came out deep and regular, but her heart felt like it wanted to burst from her chest. He knew there was something more to her, but not what.

They sat down and he continued his thoughts. Saying her appearance was a cry for attention, a cry that needed to needed to be answered by sense of belonging. It wasn't that she thought of it that way before tonight, but his observations kept hitting home.

All this time, Zesiro kept quiet, both wanting him to continue and to end his verbal assault. She had started this though and no matter the outcome was going to see it through to its end.

It was her turn to chuckle slightly.

"The will of a warrior? I have no training, Cole. The will might be there, but the knowledge isn't."

It may sound like plea for training, but that wasn't her intention.

"There is more to me, but I chose not to reveal it in the pit.
"I knew I was going to lose, but if I brought more in than you did."

She shrugged her shoulders slightly before continuing.

"Any chance of respect would have been lost."

Cole chuckled.

"I highly doubt there is anything in the Pit you could have said or done that would have been new to me. I have been nearly assassinated, watched everyone I care about be murdered, faced down a thousand souls screaming for my blood, and a super weapon destroy a moon in a single shot."

Cole sipped his drink shifting his body facing more towards her.

"What I showed you in the pit is taught to children no more than six or seven back on Eshan. I have not fought using that level of techniques in a very long time. It was actually a lot of fun to do so again even if only for a single fight."

Cole smiled.

"The will of a warrior is the most important thing to have. It is the one thing that can't be taught. The techniques, the skills......they can be taught."

Cole reached out and grazed her cheek.

"Having the courage to fight against incredible odds..........having the courage to do so knowing you could lose..............possibly even die. That little Zesiro is respectable."

[member="Zesiro"]

[member="Cole Dagos"] opened up a little bit about himself, what he had faced and yet he endured and continued on. Zesiro looked to her drink a moment and back at him as she listened, she watched him move to face her more instead of looking at her sideways.

A small chuckle came from her when he said he had used training techniques on her in the pit. Yet somehow she knew, he had gone easy on her. He smiled at her then and she knew she had at least a little respect from him. Even if it didn't go further than that, it was a start. She didn't want it to end there, but had enough respect for him that if this was all there was going to be, she would accept that.

He reached over to her and lightly grazed her cheek, the slight touch electrified her nerve endings and her eyes widened slightly. She drew in a hasty breath and set her hand on top of his not wanting the contact to end if he kept it there.

"Thank you."

It was all she could think of to say at the moment, her blue eyes looking directly into his green.

Cole smiled at her touch his thumb caressing her cheek gently.

"For what?"

Cole leaned into her his lips grazing her cheek before stopping at her ear.

"Careful now little Zesiro........some doors are better left unopened."

Cole would nip at her ear before pulling back slightly.

"Just because I went easy on you in the Pit doesn't mean I make a habit of it."

Cole winked at her before turning back to his drink taking a long drink of it.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro leaned her face into his touch as his thumb ever so gently caressed her cheek. The desire for more welled up in her.

He asked why she thanked him and for a moment she was at a loss for words. Three times now he had trapped her. But did she want to escape?

He leaned into her and touched his lips to her other cheek, stopping as he reached her ear.

A hint of a warning which she chose to ignore and a nip to her ear before he pulled away only made her want more.

She gave him not quite a grin, but a very pleased smile.

"You may not, but I would like to find out."

It was her turn to reach out, while he was drinking, her hand traced the muscles on his neck and flowed up to his jawline.

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Cole laughed reaching up and snatching her hand in his. He gave it a squeeze........a rough squeeze but not enough that would cause her any true harm.

"So I take it we are well passed the no touching rule...........I hardly think this is the most appropriate place to pursue the course of activity."

Cole smirked.

"Not that I mind the nudity of course but I would have to charge admission and I highly doubt this crowd has enough credits to afford it."

Almost as if to call her bluff Cole slid out of the booth and stood looking at her to see what she would do. It was a game of Kathhound and Gizka. Pushing boundaries to see who would back down first. Not since Cole had met Arla on Kashyyk had he found himself in this predicament. Would this time be like that one or would one of them halt at a yet to be drawn line in the sand.

[member="Zesiro"]

Cole grabbed her hand and gave it quite a firm squeeze. No harm done to her, but a mild pain that hinted at more might come. Zesiro let out a throaty laugh.

"We passed the no touching rule long ago, Cole."

He said this wasn't the most appropriate location and she had to agree. She had always been one to flaunt what she had with clothes on, it rarely went further than that in public.

"I'm not so sure, perhaps they could pool enough together if they chose to."

Sliding out of the booth​ to stand next to him all of her moves natural and no play, she looked him in the eyes again. How far would he take this or allow her to? Time would tell and this evening just kept getting better and better.

[member="Cole Dagos"]

Cole laughed.

"Why do I get the impression you would give them the idea just to see how much they came up with?"

Cole moved towards the door making sure to pass by the bar and drop a couple of credit chips on it before pushing through the exit into the night air. He paused taking a deep breath enjoying the slight chill. He glanced back to see if she was beside him before moving off into the night. He had a place nearby for them to go. It was just on the edge of the section of town the Cantina was in and a nicer more medium income area.

Cole walked with a purpose but in no true hurry to reach their destination. He doubted the twenty minute walk would really change anything about the rest of their evening and there was plenty of time. As they walked he would glance towards her every few minutes.

[member="Zesiro"]

Allowing herself a grin at him, Zesiro followed him out of the cantina.

The night air was chilled but not cold. The pavement was damp with dew and rather nice out.

[member="Cole Dagos"] walked with a clear purpose and she easily kept up with him. Their height almost the same, their stride matching. Nobody dared to approach her now and even if they did, she did not have a fear something would come to harm her.

The man she walked with though, he was a danger and she genuinely hoped she would never see his wrath.

She felt him looking at her every few minutes and wondered what was going on in his head. Taking an opportunity, she reached out her hand to his to hold if he wanted to.

Cole chuckled offering his arm instead of his hand as they walked.

"Let me guess you have this whole romantic walk on a cool night vibe running through your head? Part of you wishing it would never end but the anticipation of what could happen next bubbling up inside you. It's a shame there is not a beach nearby."

He smirked.

"Sound about right?"

As they reached their destination Cole reached out opening the door for her to walk in ahead of him. It was a nice small little place. Only a single story with a simple layout. A little bit of an open room to the right, a little further back and to the left the kitchen area. The back the sleep quarters and refresher.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro gladly accepted [member="Cole Dagos"] arm over his hand and they walked like that the rest of the way to his destination.

"You mean there is such a thing as romance?"

Her voice held some humor in it, but the truth of her words spoke of her own experiences.

"And yes a beach would be nice.
Not what is wanted though."

Soon enough they arrived at a door which [member="Cole Dagos"] graciously opened for her to go through first. The place was simple and neat. A room to the right, the rest in front of them.

Cole chuckled.

"I happen to like the beach. The sand not so much though. It gets everywhere."

Cole gently guided Zesiro towards the back of the place. It may have been polite to offer her a drink or some other form of hospitality but it was a moot point. Once they got to the back remove Cole would reach out to grab her by the hips and half shove half guide her towards the closest wall. He would push her back against the wall his hands going to hers to interlock his fingers into hers raising her hands up until they were level with her head and move to pin them there.

Cole paused with a smile looking into her eyes.

"It's not too late to change your mind."

His voice said the words but his eyes said don't your dare back out now.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro readily agreed the sand got everywhere.

With gentle guidance, [member="Cole Dagos"] lead to closer to the back the house. The thought of a drink or sitting down to chat never crossed her mind as this man now had all of her thoughts.

As they neared the end of the hallway, Cole took her by the hips and moved her against the will. She went with the flow, this being way more natural territory for her than the pit. His hands took hold of hers and pressed them against the wall, holding her firmly in place and looking deep into her eyes. He offered her one last chance to change her mind, but she had come too far to stop now.

This is what she lived for, the action and desire. To be needed.

Lifting her left leg up to curl around behind his right, she pulled him onto her body.

"It is far too late for that, dear Cole."

Leaning forward ever so slightly, her lips gently caressed his chin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom