Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Geonosian Regulars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane DeZorroe

Z
tumblr_nrjnh4WVwb1s6w6foo1_500.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: Geonosian Regulars
  • Affiliation: Ackra Gaz
  • Classification: Infantry
  • Equipment:
  • Force Pikes
  • Sonic Blaster
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Availability: Common
  • Deployment: Mass
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
+ They can fly
+ Determined fighters

- Unorganized, relying on swarm tactics
- Lack protective gear

• Description: This army came about through the warrior cast. All members being born into the army. Although they have a relatively unorganized way they go about combat they are determined fighters that will stop at nothing to get the job done. This all as to do with the selective breeding and genetic modifications they go through before birth. Like their ancestors their technically combat ready of the age of six. They're deadly with their sonic weapons since their kinda unique and hard to counter. However, some of the lesser warriors were to handle Force Pikes instead.

[member="Ackra Gaz"]

For the most part this seems like a pretty straightforward sub, a few things though:

Your image broke, so you might want to fix that.
I am also not really comfortable with attaching the Geonosian Elite Beam to this unit- they were part of the elite of the elite of the Geonosian warriors, while this is a mass/common army. Please remove it or tweak the submission to be more in line with an exclusive elite unit (which comes with bumping down of the ratings, of course)

Tag me once you are done with this.

Zane DeZorroe

Z
Sorry about that, sometimes I forget to edit the descriptions.

[member=Jairus Starvald]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom