Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GENOCIDE!!!!

Tresk Ak'lya

T
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] Leave the Bothans alone, and no harm will come to you. Otherwise, I will look for you. I WILL find you. And I will execute you like the womp rats of Mos Espa

(Yeah, Tresk's a bit defensive of his species. He's Bothan.)

@[member="Tresk Ak'lya"] I don't know who you are, but I can tell you this. If you want money I don't have any, but I have certain set of skills. Skills that make men like me completely oblivious to danger, skills that people like you can easily take advantage of. So sign the bothans up now, and I wont drive my faction into bankruptcy by buying millions of refrigerators...

Tresk Ak'lya

T
@[member="Isis Fontana"] Why? Does the command structure matter? A leader is much easier to kill than a Sith.

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]............ I'm not sure I follow your logic.

Sano Ichiro

S
Actually challenging the chieftain instead of his warriors shows more courage then just picking up the scraps.

Yes but the perfect way to prove my strength is to show that I am indeed strong... @[member="Sano Ichiro"] but nice to see you again Syn. -sneer-
Oh and one last point, I might be weak but I am no coward I will take on the strongest foes even if I am forced to retreat, and there is no shame in having to retreat

Tresk Ak'lya

T
@[member="Isis Fontana"] Thus, you admit to be nothing more than a barbarian. And is it not wiser to avoid the unnecessary fight, if the outcome is dubious at best, than to charge in anyway?

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] But what would be the point of the millions of refrigerators?

Tresk Ak'lya

T
But... a million? Dare I ask what you intend to drink, @[member="High Prophet Dredge"]?

tumblr_m3hatmPHMx1r931y5o1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom