Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Genocidal Humanoidz | Dominion of Ylix-Aleen | NIO

Ob1Dom.png

G R U N G E
VANDAL SQUAD 4/4
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YLIX
Armor | Rifle | Pistol | Grenade
Djorn Bline | Silas Sunfyre

N5cG5gd.png

yW05e1L.jpg

The Myrimidons paid forward Vandal's move to start gassing the insurgents. It was then that the tide wholly swayed in their favor with insurgents clawing at the entrance of the warehouse. Grunge, peeled himself from the viewport on the second floor, clearing his weapon of the spent power pack before jumping down to the bottom floor as he motioned another commando to join him.

Pulling a breaching charge from his chest rig, he fastened it to the main door, stepping back five paces behind an errant storage crate as he reloaded his battle rifle once more, charging the weapon to life once more with a stroke of the hand before aiming it the way of the door. He wanted to funnel them into his own kill zone and soon enough the breaching charge detonated with a punishing rupture, killing 3 in its wake before soon enough Grunge began to fire burst after burst into the mob.

BYOO.png

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DISSIDENT AGGRESSOR
Willan Tal Willan Tal

N5cG5gd.png
R9B94BI.png

"The Sith Imperials are a people with nothing to lose. It is those people that are capable of willing through great adversity. The people capable of enacting change. In the Sith Empire, it is more than likely they fight among themselves, being fruitless in the Civil War. Of course...we have had our tribulations, our defeats...but they have amounted to nothing. The days which Bastion was the heart of the Sith Empire seem so long ago now, it has been completely re-faced by our hand." Irveric remarks, taking another draw from his cigar.

"Our victory will come. Such is the vindication of what is the course of empire...that weak men make adversity...adversity make hard men and hard men bring about greatness once more. We are those men, Willan Tal. The course may not always be straight forward and concise...but our will be done. You'll return home its liberator soon enough, even if its sooner than I will be able to do the same." He remarks, still bitter from the defeat at Dantooine.

"I tried to go home, to Dantooine. The whole damned Galaxy arrived to stop me. Sith, Silver Jedi, Confederates...we lost...made me forget about home at all. I can only hope the same is not inflicted unto you and your fighting men." He remarks.

Waymar Dathrohan

W

BYOO.png

F A C E L E S S
99th Stormtrooper Legion 'Reclaimers'
New Imperial Order
Stormtrooper Corps Basic Training | Adumar

N5cG5gd.png

"46th Company! Onto your transport!" One of the staff sergeants barked out at us. I'd kept to myself most of reception...and now it was time to go. We walked out in single file, our stone grey bags in hand, all of us, men, heads shaved down the scalp with our fatigues, field grey with crimson piping, signature of the Corps. We packed ourselves unto the transport. It was all men and mostly humans. Made enough sense, they were the ones closely attached to the Imperial identity and more invigorated with the drive to defend it.

I don't know where I fell, I just wanted purpose again. It was a short ride, much shorter than I'd like, the last moments of peace before the trials that waited ahead of us. I looked out the windows to the curated natural features passing my view under trickling rain. Adumar was a beautiful world, a harsh contrast to what we'd soon be objected to.

The repulsorlift engine soon came to a stop and the door to the transport pulled open with a metallic hiss, a drill instructor stepping aboard before he began to bark at us in his all but vitriolic, instructional rhetoric.

"Out! Out! Out! Go! Go! Go! Find your bag, hold it above your head! Line up! Go!" His voice was foreboding as it was strained. Then the 'attack' began, not by any enemy, not by any small arms fire but by the overwhelming verbal assault of all the instructors present, donned in their officer's uniforms they began to bark impossible tasks at us in rapid succession to which the only logical response was.

"Yes, Drill Sergeant!" I don't know how many times I said it. These few weeks would be some of the longest of my life. Oddly, I didn't have a moment of regret.

The famed Mantellska Garda, heroes of Republika Mantellska, deployed on Ylix with the first rays of dawn. Light infantry, as usual for paramilitaries, along with some used armor tech from their New Imperial benefactors.

It was supposed to be a clean sweep, quick and easy.

But when his pickets failed to report back after the first day of fighting, Merr-Sonn knew there was something odd going on.

He mused tactics during a game of sabacc with a cigarette in hand.

Dantooinian whiskey tempted his hand.

A New Imperial stormtrooper offered him a pack of cigars but he politely refused

Nothing tasted better than home, even if the package and, objectively, the quality of the offered cigars was far superior. The Captain politely refused the box of Naboo cigars and remained loyal to the Mantellian Pliska.

Another few rounds of sabacc were played before the unit returned to report they had found and neutralized the the hostiles raiding their picket lines. They had asked him what to do with the captured raiders, he'd told them to treat them as humanely as possible. After all, the Merr-Sonn was no Arcann.

The Mantellian hero lit up another cigarette.
549679586229616651.png

Imperial Arbiter of the Outer Rim

Ob2Dom.png

vDVBrQ1.png
While not being the most high-ranked individual person at the meeting, Julius was the eldest. With that came the responsibility to be the wiser, most tempered politician. But it also meant that Haskler could lead the discussions. And it would give him a slight advantage over the other participants seeking to claim Ylix, Aleen and the rest. While he had welcomed FN-999, the heir had also seen various powerful dignitaries come into the room. It was time, he thought, to awake the sharks and begin to dance.

Julius's plan would be extremely simple: arguing Lord Halketh of Carlac had requested Dalness Manufacturings to move away from his domain, the Anaxsi would humbly ask the assembled lords of the Empire the permission to install DM&S's factories and shipyards on Ylix. Along with this factory, it would be necessary to install a Moff capable of understanding the Hasklers' interests. What best solution than to give that role to an Anaxsi? The choice seemed logical.

Of course, there was the option of refusing that demand. But then, the Imperials would upset a new, but powerful house-in exile and risk seeing DM&S disappear from their catalogue of available weapons and ships. Moreover, the House could take that as an excuse to leave the New Imperial Order, and join whatever imperial faction ready to welcome them and comply with their demands. Julius had no intention of doing so, of course, but the support his House gave to the New Imperial Order was timid and could grow up very quickly.
However, with that threat in mind, the dignitaries would be more flexible, and a compromise would be possible.
addkebt.png

Julius stood up as FN-999 sat near the Galidraani. These Imperials were of a particular sort, granted, but they were fierce warriors and proud people. He hoped further collaboration could be possible. They were an interesting ally, one that had gained much importance in the Imperials. However, their occupied homeworld was under the Sith's oppression. If possible, the heir would reach the Galidraanis' leader, and ask if a joint operation was possible. Furthering the bonds with the whole imperial army was important if the Hasklers wanted to one day see their world free again. Even Kenth Berik could not do that.

"Very well, my Lords, Ladies and gentlemen. Who wishes to speak first and demonstrate how important these worlds are for him to control? I feel many among you have the urge of possessing more territory than what they hold today. Prove me wrong."

The tone was bitter, ironic. It reflected, however, how fractured the New Imperial Order was. Never in a true empire would have an assembly of dignitaries decided who was to rule three miserable planets. It was the Imperator's job. Moreover, it reflected the acid reality: all of the people who sat there already possessed holdings, planets, had seen their homeworlds freed from the Sith. On the other hand, few people, like FN-999 or the Hasklers, did not possess anything. The Galidraani had their homeworld occupied, but these three groups were the only exception Julius made to his sarcastic introductory sentence.

OBJECTIVE 4: BYOO
L O R D P R O T E C T O R
Galidraani free state

Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar

Y2J8nv0.png

"The Silvers and the Confederates are paper tigers, as many occasions have proven, you need only kick the foundations to see the rotten structures of both entities fall down, the Confederates are numerous true but they are not fighters, look only to the trouble a few thousand starved and demoralised Mandalorians gave them at Tanaab," though the CIS boasted an army numbering in the tens of thousands of divisions and droids, it was a wholly disorganised institution staffed by men who earnt their commissions on nepotism or women who caught the 'dreadlords' fancy. One had only to give organised resistance, and the Purple legions faltered; Tattoine had proven that when the legions of Golbah city outnumbered Imperial forces 40 to 1 and were thoroughly thwarted. That campaign greatly humiliated many in the CIS and earned the planet infamy in military academy classes across the galaxy on how not to use one's numerical strength.

Tal removed a datapad from his pocket, quietly typing a coded combination that allowed the Imperator access to the battleplans inside along with other field intelligence.

"My men's intelligence gathering on the western region will be of great interest, if everything lines up correctly, i'd be honoured if granted permission to oversee the western theatre sir."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom