Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Genocidal Humanoidz | Dominion of Ylix-Aleen | NIO

Ob1Dom.png

G R U N G E
VANDAL SQUAD 4/4
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YLIX
Armor | Rifle | Pistol | Grenade
Djorn Bline Djorn Bline | Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre

N5cG5gd.png

yW05e1L.jpg

Clearing the rest of the warehouse became a lot easier when the Myrmidons arrived. Spearheaded by Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre and his squad equipped with Tenebrae II-pattern armor, they soon had control. Grunge approached the Thyrsian trooper, innately envious of the equip given that as good a platform as Storm Recon armor was, it couldn't compare to what the Phase Zero Dark Troopers and adjacent units had to work with. Needn't even carry a rifle, the armor was the beginning and the end of the loadout. A weapon of immense destruction within itself.

<"Copy, Sunfyre, Lieutenant 'Grunge' Vrask, Vandal Squad, Task Force 'Night Rider'. We were assigned to the Storm unit clearing out this sh*t hole and the Ylixian insurgents started laying the heat on us. So, while I've yet to have the chance to ask, I can only assume Diamond Snake will clear up the rules of engagement a bit to light em up wholesale. Regardless, I don't plan to hold back. We're holding down this spot and just about no where else at the moment."> Berik admitted. He looked at the multi color display in his HUD, revealing the several pings of Ghost Vipers encroaching on their position.

<"Looks like Snake's boys are on the way. We'll hold up here and then keep up the pressure once Bline gets this way, less you have a better plan."> Berik says before he posted up on a window with his battle rifle, firing down a bust at one of the insurgents charging the now barely taken warehouse.

<"We're getting company."> Berik says with no semblance of alarm in his tone as he first another burst.

Ob2Dom.png

-
OBJECTIVE II //: PLAYING GOD
U_N_D_E_R_M_I_N_E_D

-
The man's tone held no ill intent, his words conveying just the right amount of veiled frustration at the Goelitz and Ylix situation. Unfortunate then that according to the Moff, there wasn't any further intelligence related to the fallout. To be expected. The conversation turned then, almost a wave off of the Moff's concerns. Concerns were putting it lightly. The Imperials had expanded exponentially through conflict and aggressive Imperialist policies - that was never a question and Moff Calgar for one believed in it. To an extent. That said, she had begun to wonder at the ease with which the Imperial Order had begun to resort to the blaster.

"It's not so much that there's something bigger per se." she led off. "There's a distinct shift in policy as of late however to lean heavier on the stick than the carrot these days and while that may keep the generals happy I worry that it's going to do more harm than good. These worlds we're bringing into the fold often need a firm hand, I think you'd agree?" she paused before continuing. "Even so, I find it suspicious at best the speed at which these events unfolded. Far be it from me to discuss tactical accomodations but the sequence of events as they have unfolded is..." she thought for a moment, searching for the word. "Unusually fortuitous."

It seemed the point was one that should it be pressed would yield no fruit, it necessitated a different approach. "Furthermore, the governance of the planet will need to be managed. I'm aware there are ongoing discussions regarding that - and it should be noted that I harbor no interest in that regard but what I do have interest in the future of the Order. It's no secret that Imperialism aims towards conquest but should that conquest prove a threat to more than just one world, should such a situation we see here happen with frequency... worlds will galvanize against us." It wasn't a warning, nor doubt in the Imperial system, merely an eventuality proven over and over again through time. The First Order had seen it, the Galactic Empire, even now the wolves were at the door.

COMPNOR.

Silas' gaze swept through the warehouse. Few already made entrances, but if his arrival on the scene was anything to go, plenty were readily available. Approaching, a singular Storm Commando, while the other members of his team departed to take up positions. It hadn't take long to determine the other shared a similar rank, though the youth cared little. <<"I am not overly fond of the enemy having the initiative.">> Crouching down, he tore off a scrap of clothing from one of the corpses and began wiping the blood that had leaked onto his gauntlet and the hilt of his blade.

Silently cursing, he tossed away the rag and gave a look around as he changed channel frequencies. <<"Hold the roof -- Get me oversight of the area.">> Before turning back to Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask . Before he could continue however, someone alerted the officers.

The enemies were approaching.

<<"Hold them here.">> His jetpack kicking on, pulling him free from his earthly tethers as he raised some feet off the ground. <<"I will take the high ground">>

Always moving. It was better that way. They were a mobile unit after all.

Through the breach in the ceiling he went, leaving the likes of Diamond Snake and Grunge below. There was little on Ylix that was of interest to Silas, even less to Lucien Dooku. Some part of his mind was set on leaving the COMPNOR Operatives behind, to leave the planet entirely. But honour bound him here. His HUD, automatically called to attention the marauding insurgents, and in the shadow of the hut like building on the roof, the Myrmidons hid.

"Wait until they're engaged."

UVVToYm.png

GALIDRAANI FREE-STATE
YLIX

OBJECTIVE 2: PLAYING GOD

Council-Members in Attendance: Julius Haskler Julius Haskler Natalya Calgar Natalya Calgar Arjant Clevenger FN-999

uCT7JTr.png

Once the first three Galidraani officers had walked out, the remaining two would be a Captain from the Fighting First, and one of the Guv'Nah's Commoner Leftenants; both courteous and quiet with their introductions, and equally as quiet with the messages they were instructed to pass on from their commanders. Ulrand's full-bird Leftenant was there to inform Lord Erskine of the repair-and-maintenance bill for the Blue-Hearts' damaged AT array, all paid for on the spot on account that the Lord-Commander would never allow himself to be indebted to a friend who was capable of snapping his jaw with his weak-hand punching; the hardest-hitting bareknuckle boxer in Northern Galidraan had sent quite a tough subordinate to collect, one such fellow who Erskine didn't fancy antagonizing in his post-Serenno healing process either. The aristocratic captain sent from the Fighting First, possibly Pencin, was just as serious in the nature of his own visit, though it was with particularly strict guidelines passed down from the Lord-Protector personally.

'Aye, it's all on my datapad now. Send my kindest regards to the Lord-Protector when you make it back to Archais, dismissed. That goes for you as well, nae-neck. Credits rolled through for your O-IC almost two minutes ago, the transaction's complete. Send my best to the Guv'Nah, dismissed.'

As the other two walked off to the guarded back exit, let out with doors opened in consideration of their ranks and access-statuses, Lord Erskine listened to the other speakers in complete silence, watching the Moffs and Lords trading their claims to either Ylix or any of the other planets in the system which were on the table. Eventually the Brigadier-General would look on the datapad to read through the guidelines brought directly to him by one of Lord Willan's most trusted subordinates. Stifling his laughter to the best of his ability, Barran nodded as he placed the datapad on the armrest of his seat to continuing observing the speakers as they all put forth their cases for why they were the best fit to inhabit any or all the planets in that unclaimed segment of the galaxy.
Fair enough, Tal.... Fair enough. Ah can work wae this directive actually....

'Would the speaker from Galidraan care to speak today?', one of the speakers asked after finishing up with his own orations, a slim, though obviously-rich aristocrat who Erskine had never met before in his life. Wearing rich, silvery garb with all the jewels one might expect of an insulated noble who'd never seen combat in his life, this speaker was tilting his head in an attempt to extend the Brigadier-General an offer to speak instead of just sitting there and observing. And to the Lord-Commander's disdain, the speaker who'd addressed him had taken the wrong end of the stick from his raised eyebrow, continuing,'I had assumed you were here to offer more than an elaborate meeting-spot for your underlings, or am I mistaken somehow?'

'My underlings, he calls them. Interesting... The right-honourable gentleman would appear to mistake me for some sort of old-timey spymaster, but the,"Speaker from Galidraan", is known to the one who addresses Lord Tal's stand in such a manner. This speaker doesn't wage war in such a fashion, and he certainly isn't that old either.'

Though he was, without a shred of doubt on the matter, a warrior down to his very core, there was always something of a jester resonating from within the sly, cunning light within Lord Erskine's soul, so his dry wit (though often barbed, was still usually executed with comedic effect) would always have a part to play in the traits that made Barran so easy to banter with. And to the Lord-Commander's surprise, the speaker who'd addressed him had taken the retort in kindly jest, nodding appreciatively at the deft wording in Erskine's answer before smiling and straightening his posture to reply,'Well said, Lord Barran. I walked into that one, but you still haven't said whether you wish to speak or not. Does the Galidraani speaker have any intentions to put forth with their thoughts on the matter of Ylix, Goelitz? Aleen, even?'

'I will be speaking today, but not yet. I'd like to take some time to frame my statements properly first, so please don't halt debate-proceedings on my account. However, what I most-certainly can do is use this wasted moment to give my thanks to the right-honourable gentleman over yonder. Let us not deny it now, as after all it's not very often that men of lower nobility are afforded the right to put their cases forth without shouting for it first, so that much, for what it's worth, actually can be quoted from the Galidraani Free State podium at this stage. So please, by all means continue as before.'

Ob1Dom.png

V E N O M _ S N A K E
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YLIX
STARRING | Silas Sunfyre Silas Sunfyre | Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask

N5cG5gd.png
<“Let’s move in and reinforce them, we’ll surge throughout the village. Leave none alive except the adolescents.”>

Moving out towards the warehouse with a squad while other units moved out within the village, killing relentlessly according to their orders. This war was black and white on paper, but the truth behind it served many purposes. Boosting the war economy, undermining culture to replace it with a better design, and to make a puppet for the Order.

What use were of children? Simple. As many said children were the future and so he’d make sure their future was serve for a cause. The Imperial cause. The future of the this rising Empire.

<“Send out a memo to the Myrmidons and Vandal Squad. Orders are to lay waste to this village, but leave the young ones alone. I’ll be take care of that,” ordering to one of his subordinates, wanting for everyone to be on the same page and orders.

Approaching the warehouse, shooting anyone on sight that were deserving of it.

All for a greater good.

Ob1Dom.png

G R U N G E
VANDAL SQUAD 4/4
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YLIX

N5cG5gd.png

yW05e1L.jpg

Contact. A wave of the insurgents had clearly caught wind of Vandal's position and soon enough, they were in the sh*t. He kept his battle rifle on burst, the BKM ever the reliable model as he peered down the 'Electric Eye' sights and began firing in condensed bursts of the particle beams. Due to the light and stingy duraplast combat armor parceled between the insurgents, they didn't take much to bring down, but it wasn't the quality of the troopers, it was the numbers, cover, concealment, knowledge of the terrain that favored them.

Even as they seemed to near overwhelm Vandal's spot, Grunge and the rest of his comrades maintained a collected coolness through their actions. There wasn't the faintest hint at alarm from the Lothal native as he pressed into his rifle through the window to fire another burst. All the while waiting...waiting for the Myrmidons to make their play, whatever it was.

<"Looks like we got the all clear to torch this place from Bline."> Argent mentioned to Grunge.

<"Noted. Bline better bring the heat then if that's the plan, we can't hold here much longer...Sunfire better have something clever up his sleeve."> The Storm Commando remarks.

BYOO.png

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DISSIDENT AGGRESSOR
Willan Tal Willan Tal

N5cG5gd.png
R9B94BI.png

A fitting venue as any, being that the Dissident Aggressor had long acted as Irveric's mobile command center through the now half decade of NIO's existence. It was a bold and ambitious construction project, certainly so for the fledging Imperial state in-exile at the time. But since, they'd received their investment back in spades with its extensive use on the Braxant Front and other smaller offensives, giving Irveric the tools to command the New Imperial Order without leaving the front.

He sat in his office beneath the command bridge, a cigar characteristically tucked between his lips as a holopad projected another memo, status report. Work was endless for the Imperator, such was the nature of the task, the burden. The subject of this meeting, Willan Tal. The now reigning 'Lord Protector' of the Galidraani State in-exile, a New Imperial through and through. Far from a home he sought to reclaim with a hatred of Sith boiling in his veins, much a man cut from the same cloth. The door opened with its metallic hiss, Tavlar arching a brow to the Galidraani's entrance before dowsing the cigar in the ashtray, standing to greet the man.

"Lord Protector." He offered his cybernetic hand, his left hand. It wasn't his natural arm, it was layered gesture. To expose the wounds of war, in measure to bring himself down from the established position of Imperial dictator but as well a show of experience. He could've had the cybernetic restored with synthflesh at any point, negating the gruesome appearance mandated by the Sith Legions, but elected not to.

"Sit." Irveric offered, gesturing to the seat at the other side of the desk before motioning to the cannister of cigars sat along the desk's surface, an offer. Along the desk and office itself, several trophies. A tattered banner depicting a white mythosaur skull on a field of green, the Clan Australis. Two light sabers rested along the desk, one Jedi, one Sith. His career by this point was storied, spanning over two decades and two militaries.

"So- I've heard that you've taken a trip home recently...what was the nature of it?" He inquired outright. Though his tone was easy, not so inquisitorial.

OBJECTIVE 4: BYOO
L O R D P R O T E C T O R
Galidraani free state

Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar
Y2J8nv0.png

The Tal patriarch entered the private confines of the Imperators personal officer, taking in the impressive regality and war trophies that adorned the room, which spoke of the man's track record of war and struggles against the enemies of Imperialism. Tals office, in stark contrast, was more minimalist, and the Galidraani preferred to keep his trophies in a neat ornate display, which contained all his medals and commendations for leading men from his service to the Galidraani state security, the first order and the core imperial confederation. A graduate of Galidraans esteemed military academies, Tal had garnered an impressive array of battlefield wins and strategic gains in his long career. A young Willan had always dreamt of being included in the hall of esteemed Galidraani generals back at the old academy he had grown up attending, and maybe the wishes of a young green lad would become a reality.

"Well met, well met Imperator,"
Tal nodded and took the mans hand and embraced the Imperator with a firm handshake, suppressing a small winch of pain as the far stronger cybernetic hand gripped his hand, which only days prior had been in a cast due to Tal receiving injuries at the battles of New Adasta. He made himself comfortable at the behest of Tavlar and seated himself opposite, taking out a cigarra of his own and lighting it before taking a deep inhale and exhale which blew clouds of smoke in the office.

"I rendezvoused with the scion of the Fortan family, who i'm sure as you and I are both well acquainted with, took a personal interest in the Galidraani struggle and wished to help via donations to the cause, as she herself cannot be seen at the vanguard helping her people lest the first order be diplomatically damned."

BYOO.png

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DISSIDENT AGGRESSOR
Willan Tal Willan Tal

N5cG5gd.png
R9B94BI.png

Irveric listened with his characteristic placid face as Willan spoke, a short, concise recollection of the meeting. He managed to piece together quickly the receiptient of his meeting. Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan , the Supreme Leader of the First Order. He flashed a faint smile, nodding once in understanding to Willan's veiled comment before speaking up once more.

"Natasi Fortan no doubt, Fiolette had made clear her stance on a liberated Galidraan, Natasi seemingly...concealed on the matter. It is intriguing that she saw fit to 'donate' to your cause but refuses a public endorsement. But such is the nature of this resurgent First Order. They are deathly afraid of...picking a side, if it were. The Sith Empire has made clear how they view the Imperial ideology when they decided to abandon it in favor of 'Sith Eternalism' being an Empire if purely to service the Zambrano dynasty...and still, the First Order evidently still fails to decide which belligerent acts toward their interests." Irveric remarks..

"A shame, a brilliant woman but all in all, Galidraan's interests are still evidently best served in the hands of you and your regime. And how are your Galidraani taking to their home away from home? " Irveric inquired as he leaned back into his seat, crossing both arms over his chest.

Looking for a Future in the Past
Enlil, King of Ketaris

BYOO.png
His body was plastered with bacta patches. Their inability to establish a foothold at Generis had ended in only relative catastrophe. The Rakatan monstrosity had evaded capture and with their efforts, the Sith were thwarted in gaining control of it. Enlil had suffered a spiritual defeat, not at the hands of his enemy, but his own. Now, seated in the medical bay of the NIV Resplendence in orbit of Ylix, the King could not bring himself to face the Assembly.

He dropped with Fel, against his better judgment. The King of Ketaris would have been best served in a liaison position away from the battlefield. He would have done more directing the people of his world, but he was consumed by his obsessive hatred for the Rakata. Now, he was in no condition to stand before anyone.

Not until the bacta erased all but scars from his body. This was not the first time Enlil had bled for the Imperium, nor would it be the last. But it would be the last time he blundered.

The New Imperial Order deserved better from him. His people on Ketaris deserved better. He had to become better.

So, soon enough, he would entreat to speak with Irveric Tavlar. Soon, he would recommit himself to the cause, and he would seek a new path to greatness for their Empire. A path that would not indulge his baser lust for vengeance.

He would become the fire that he promised Rurik Fel he would be.

Galidraani free state

Y2J8nv0.png

"It is what it is; her credits saw it fit that her people can carry on the fight, and despite my political differences with the woman, I will give her the benefit of my word for the time being as appropriate."

Natasi, after all, had been the face of Galidraan to the broader galaxy for many long years and had intervened on its behalf when the Sith originally came upon Galidraans gilded doorsteps. Saving the planet of a fate wrought on many an unfortunate world in the path of the Zambrano hordes, many of which were reduced to ash and entire populaces thrown in chains to work the Zambrano war machine or be fed into some obscene ritual. But the winds of fate were a fickle thing to predict, and where words had once secured Galidraans future, now the sword prevailed in place of softer methods. The power to save Galidraan primarily now rested on its exiled soldiers' shoulders in arms and nobility who had been cast off from service in part due to opposing the Fortan authored deal with the Sith Empire. And only in the blood and sacrifice of the Galidraani people would their future be secured. Under the guiding hand of Tal and the corrective movement, Imperial Galidraan would be immortal once more. With or without the Fortans explicit participation.

"I fear the Fortans may be consigned to the sidelines if they choose to stay overtly undecided on the matter of their own homeworld and the cause which unites every Galidraani nationalist irrespective of noble birth or common creed," he offered the Imperator a slight shrug of indifference, for it didn't matter what the woman chose for ultimately she was always gonna be the biggest threat to his party other than the Sith itself. Because for all Tals popularity in the diaspora, and increasingly on the main world itself, Natasi still held immense political influence and popularity, especially in the capital of Calavar and amidst the parliamentarians. He had the troops and an increasingly militant cadre of party supporters, but that meant little when one did not essentially possess the ear of the establishment on Galidraan. But Willan made peace with that the same fateful night nobility and cadres of the corrective movement met to plan their attrition war against the Sith. For he'd win support via action and example, and utilise more drab methods to exert control against those he deemed opposition or 'collaborators'.

"Archais, as one can imagine, is warm, very humid and due in part to our colonial cousins, at least somewhat bearable, I might add, Archaisian recruits have greatly added to the Galidraani forces."

Arjant Clevenger

A

Ob2Dom.png

H I E R O P H A N T
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
STARRING | Natalya Calgar Natalya Calgar

N5cG5gd.png
The dialogue between the two Moffs revealed some traits of their personality to each other. The woman followed and believed Imperial values; if she hadn’t, she would most likely never reached to her current position within Order. Of course, the question was how was she defined by the power she held? She agreed that Imperialism relied on conquest while realizing that alone would annoy folks. Perhaps she was one to speak on behalf her system and not put forward what she believed was best without the opinions of others. To that point on the spectrum, Arjant was completely polar opposite. He cared little what the citizenry had to say, only finding value in the military.

“The governance of Ylix and Goelitz will be blessed to those that adhere to our Order, Moff Calgar, not to some extremists and other dissident elements. I believe we’ll establish peace if we do exactly that.”

“You say people will rally against us when we march to conquer, but that can be said for any nation at the end of the day. I believe removing any impure elements that go against the principles of Imperialism will have us achieve a better future, although that wasn’t the case here. One of our own was killed and we mobilized in retaliation, doesn’t seem so complicated other than that.”

“I would like to ask, out of curiosity, what made you want to go through those dossiers you recently requested?”

BYOO.png

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DISSIDENT AGGRESSOR
Willan Tal Willan Tal

N5cG5gd.png
R9B94BI.png

Irveric nodded along with Willan's sentiment. A man cut from similar cloth, he understood fully his aim, his sentiment. The catalyst of what drove Tal was much too similar to what drove Irveric albeit, on a smaller, more personal scale as it related solely to his homeworld, if only errantly aligned with the New Imperial ideology, something Willan adapted well to in how he managed his rogue government in-exile.

"Haven you taken to studying the warrior cultures of the Galaxy, Willan?" Irveric inquired, finally sparking a cigar alight as he leaned back in the seat, clutching the cigar between two crimson, metallic digits.

"There's certain parallels that relate beyond the histories you and I were made familiar with in our upbringing, the greats like Jagged Fel and Gilad Pellaeon.... Mandalore the Preserver has a tale not unlike the New Imperial, there's a quote attributed to him, he says...'many will volunteer to die...but few will be patient in the face of pain." Irveric says, letting the sentiment hang in the air for a moment as he took a draw of the sweetened herb, eventually speaking up again.

"That is what seperates our ilk, from the rest who call themselves 'Imperial', they only wish to sustain the times when they are easy...but those easy times create weak men...you know how the cycle goes. It is our people that understand strife and are made stronger from it, the Galidraani know it better than most. You'll be home a ruler soon enough, Willan Tal." Irveric remarks.

"Archais, when I was a trooper in the One Sith military I conducted a large scale operation there, its fighting force is among the best of any individual planetary defense force I'd coordinated with, they are a good pool to draw from. Your forces are in good hands, not that they were not already, the Fighting First and the Blue Hearts are not lost on me"

Galidraani free state

Y2J8nv0.png

"The ways of war is god for many, especially where one might find the absence of law and order in many a part of the galaxy, but alas, I am but a student of the art and a disciple of its ways." Both men were intimately aware of the art of war, both moulded and defined by their respective paths as tradesmen of death and destruction in the galaxy. Tal saw war as a means by which one could shape one's society and bring order and change to it. As long as mankind would continue to sheep for the fodder of the Sith wolves of chaos, hard men like Tal and Tavlar would exist to temper the encroaching lawlessness that crept at the wild edges of civilisation.

"I foresaw that the road to the salvation of my people and the ultimate perseverance of Imperialism would be one fraught with sacrifice and setbacks, but one in which has been a triumph as far as all creeds and parties are concerned."

The Galidraani lord smirked ever so slightly and nodded in acknowledgement to the Imperators praises of the Archaisian irregulars, tough men and soldiers of a high standard that had earned their reputation and legacy in mercenary work and fighting under Tal's banner. He knew all too well the merit of having such men under his fold, and he gave them their fair dues; the boys made their mark on Serenno, Helgard, Generis and many engagements across the stomping grounds of the Zambrano dynasty.

“Though I feel they cannot understand as yet that we are not fighting a state entity but a lawless sect of murderers of all contemporary spiritual culture or whatever perversion they call eternalism.”

He spoke matter of factly, in reference to their allies in arms against the Sith.

BYOO.png

I M P E R A T O R
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
DISSIDENT AGGRESSOR
Willan Tal Willan Tal

N5cG5gd.png
R9B94BI.png

"War is the means of change in the Galaxy. Nothing else can swing and sway the winds of change with a greater force and projection of will. It is why I have determined that the New Imperials will become masters of it. The military tradition of the Imperial is a strong one, the clinical efficiency of its navy, the heroic sacrifice of its ground soldiers and fighter pilots...but there is a great deal to learn. Not only from the Galidraani, from the Mandalorian, Chiss, among many others." He pauses for a moment, drawing from his cigar once more.

If you are to advance the ranks of our New Order, Tal. You would do well to master the art of war, to do so means learning your enemy and the warrior creeds across this cruel realm we live within. It is after all...why we conducted Operation Kyber Dark. The Sith who betrayed Zambrano were competent warriors, of this I will not refute...but the nature of their creed is deceit and betrayal. Thus, you act like the Sith to kill the Sith." Irveric says, speaking long winded as he characteristically did, at least with people like Tal in venues like this.

"Sacrifice and struggle are the father of all things, Tal. It is good you made this realization. Many fail to. Many stop far before they reach the point at which they break. But even reaching that point is not enough. Each and every moment, the enemy is training and preparing for that moment, the encounter. Whether it be the thugs we fight now or the enemies that await us later, never tire of preparation. Never fade from the struggle. It doesn't matter what the enemy is, respect that he is ready and willing to face you by means of which he expects the mortal end, strip away his advantages and exploit his weaknesses." Irveric suggests.

At the roof, Silas had no qualms about leaving the Storm Commandos below. Left to their own devices, even with such few numbers, Silas had faith that they could win out against the swarms of natives. They were COMPNOR, an agency that had to learn their lesson. Deaths were common, and miscommunications in the firefight were as well. It was possible to be slow on the draw.

But they had their uses.

Even now.

As Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask 's position drew closer to being overrun, black spherical objects fell from the rooftop.

The faint sound of steady beeps was lost in the wanton killing of the natives.

They'd bounce once, twice, and upon the third, the thermal detonators exploded.

Those closest to blast were effectively atomized, wiped from existence, the only sign of their passing a blacker than black stain on the ground as those further away were cursed with the pain of lost limbs. Dust, and flash-fires. And as the swarming hoard abruptly came to a stop, shocked by the display from the stout defenders, the Myrmidons descended from the skies.

Vibroswords weaving a bloody swath through the ranks as Silas waded through bodies towards the doorway that the hostiles made for.

Ob1Dom.png

G R U N G E
VANDAL SQUAD 4/4
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
YLIX

N5cG5gd.png

yW05e1L.jpg

Finally, the Myrmidons paid it forward, cashing in the time Vandal bought them with their airborne ambush. Grunge breathed a sigh of relief, adjusting his left hand's clamp over the handguard as he fired another burst down range, each particle beam thumping into the chest of another insurgent.

<"Bout time you Myrmidons got into the sh*t, shouldn't be much longer now."> Grunge uttered through the commo across the New Imperial units, though by Djorn's delay in relaying his position or state of affairs, he could only assume the insurgents were well on him. Regardless, the Myrmidons and Storm Commandos had roads to burn and insurgents to slaughter.

<"Make sure your atmo filters are tight, Myrmidons."> Grunge relayed before he knelt down before the window, pulling a gas grenade from his chest rig before heaving it into the streets and commotion in the hopes of dispersing the insurgent mob.

Waymar Dathrohan

W

BYOO.png

F A C E L E S S
99th Stormtrooper Legion 'Reclaimers'
New Imperial Order
Stormtrooper Corps Basic Training Reception | Adumar

N5cG5gd.png
Wasn't any much longer and we'd be off to basic training, Fort Madine, Adumar. Good spot for at least, there was gonna be a lot of physical conditioning, running and marching outside and Adumar was an even, temperate climate, not too much unlike home, Lothal. But there wasn't much use in thinking about home now. Nothing left of it. What was left of the family, mom, my brother both settled on Ketaris once we were let through to Imperial space. Nice place, good for Flint. He was always more the brainy type, being around those kinda people, able to go to school there would work out alright for him.

Not for me, I don't know if I was ever built to head to any university. I wasn't built for much of anything. The old man figured I'd take up the reins running the farm when he passed and pay my brother through school so he could pay it forward back to us and wipe clean the debt accrued through the past generations. But now, no farm, no old man, no Lothal. There wasn't any groundwork left for me going forward. The New Imperials, as abrasive as they might have seemed...they let us through, let us settle on their land, start anew. I'm not any rah rah patriot now, by any means but...I figured I'd enlist, there wasn't much of a path open to me otherwise.

I decided on the Stormtrooper Corps, much to the chagrin of my ma. Army was safer, 'easier' deployments, mostly on Imperial worlds just brought into the fold. Navy was probably the best for getting to learn something, Starfighter Corps was suicidal...Stormtroopers weren't far behind. But that was the hammer, the tip of the spear. That's where I wanted to be.

And pretty soon, I'd take the first step.

The last of the natives that stood scrambled against the entrance to the warehouse. Clawing their way at the doorway in the hopes of finding purchase and escaping the onslaught delivered by the Myrmidons. But no mercy was given, no chance for them to get away from the wrath of the Imperial that wrenched their souls from this reality.

Silas heard the Storm Commando over the comm, and he saw the canister fly through one of the windows and out into the street.

Following the trajectory the canister took, the Battlemind AI analyzed the object, and calculated in an instant the anticipated strike and dispersal zone.

<<"Funnel them into the gas. Easy pickings.">>

Side streets were filled with explosions Some killing those unfortunate enough to be caught, though most got herded into the main road to the warehouse, to where they lost sense of direction and their wits. A mad scramble as they both ran into each other and fired blindly.

Around the edges of the growing smoke cloud, the myrmidons lingered, picking off those insurgents that managed to escape the death trap.

Galidraani free state

Y2J8nv0.png

"Well said, though one might point out that imitating ones enemy is a trope found across all walks of life, as a wildlife predator may play deceitful to bait its prey, we must adapt accordingly and face challenge consequently, though one might observe that our tough and brave foe of decades past is no more than a rapidly falling apart entity with legions of child soldiers and conscripts in lieu of regular legionaries," which was true for the most part, his own men were motivated and well-trained battle-hardened soldiers, but the enemy still by large outnumbered his Galidraani divisions 10 to 1 in most engagements and still fought well on the defence. Tal and the Galidraani chief of staffs battle plans mainly had revolved around rapid advances and the act of hugging ones enemy, through which his units would lure larger forces into close quarters wars of attrition. At the same time, other adjacent parties would flank around and encircle before thoroughly annihilating the enemy force.

"But as the histories have shown time and time again, a half-crazed and wounded cornered dog is still a dangerous dog, maybe even more so."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom