Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Generis to a Fault Line [Mandalorian Dominion of Generis]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
8/20

[member="Isley Verd"]

In the middle of the conversation, Ember's lapel comm crackled, and his eyes went wide. His comm was set to privacy; that the call had come through was an indication that someone upstairs thought he needed to hear this ASAP, business or no business. An apology died on his lips as the voice registered.

"Isley? The feth? Isley, you old bastard, welcome back." He eyed the case of cash and tossed Draco Vereen a grin, still talking to his lapel. "No treasure today, brother. Good harvest, though, and good work to be done. Come on aboard. Got some people for you to meet."

Well how about that, he thought to himself. Maybe it's a little bit of a good day after all.

It had been way too long since the Dar'manda heard that particular voice. Ah, the fond memories a mere span of seconds cropped up. Riding into battle astride a Bes'uliik, terrorizing pirates...those were the karking days.

"You're one to talk. I'm sure you've got more grey than I!" came the Dar'manda's bemused response. "Coming aboard now, vod."

Once Isley had landed and mosied his way through the vessel, he was greeted by yet another familiar face...oh, and he was blinded by the glare off the golden, karking pants. "By the gods, Draco, what the kark are you wearing??" he said, half-laughing. Stepping forward, he placed a hand on either of the men's shoulders; grinning.

"Good people to meet indeed." he began. "Pray tell, what's on the agenda gentlemen?"

[member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Ember Rekali"]

Activating his helmet's side-mounted flashlights, he sweeps his gaze around the darkened ruins, seeking out any survivors he may come across. Occasionally, he'll glance back to the two women he is providing assistance to.

He didn't know either of the women, or anybody here, really. But, that one girl...[member="Elpsis Kallikora"], her name was. Her telekinetic abilities were something else, something he wasn't used to. Nor was it something he trusted, either... She must have been a Jetii, or something. But, at least she wasn't Darjetii. If that were so, his day would have been that much worse.

He looks over his shoulder again, his crimson red, white mythosaur-embosed shoulder cape helping to obscure part of his 'face' from those behind him as he studies the Force-wielding woman once more.

"I can make that happen. A few T-Visors with stun batons, flashbangs, and aerosol blasters filled with tranqarest should be more than enough to keep the peace, just in case. Heck, normally a few folks in beskar'gam show up to keep things organized and the masses just listen." I responded, quickly typing a few short commands through a datapad so that the folks under my command could follow out the orders without needing me to oversee them directly.

Isley? Isley Verd back and in action again. Say it ain't so the Rebels would cry at this news. I smiled again. An old friend from way back in the day it felt like, before I was all grown up and had made a good name for myself.

"I got stupid rich, so I spent a lot of money to make sure people could tell as soon as they laid eyes on me. I have a closet full of em." I said chuckling a bit. I didn't know these two had a relationship, but if they got a long, then no doubt Ember wasn't such a staunch Pro Jedi hard case as I had been told in the past. "Good to see you alive and well."

[member="Ember Rekali"] [member="Isley Verd"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom