Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC General Sherman Mordarri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face:

1200px-William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg

Armor:
73933241bb20ad725c6dd887ee83e9c9--sci-fi-art-d-art.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: To create a General who presides over the Battlewell Intergalatic Marines

​Image Credit: https://trufanov.deviantart.com and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tecumseh_Sherman

Role: A trusted friend who leads the Battlewell Intergalatic Marines into combat

Links: Battlewell Security and Arms

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Force Sensitivity: Not

Appearance: Outside of his mech suit, General Mordarri is not very imposing. He is tall, about 1.19 meters, but very lean. He usually remains unshaven, having a thick dark red beard to where he gets his code name ''Red Beard''

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Name: General Sherman Mordarri, codename Red Beard

Loyalties: Ke'Cholo, Battlewell Security and Arms

Wealth: Above Average, being a general pays pretty good

Notable Possessions:

• Drone Attack Dog

• Customized Heavy Rifle

• Large hunting knife
Skills: Excellent marksman, tactical genius, unshakable, loyal, courageous.

Personality: General Sherman Mordarii is extremely reliable and dependable. Seldom, if ever, has Ke'Cholo had to bail him out of a situation, if he tells you he's going to get something done, he will. Like Ke'Cholo, he's very street smart, observant, and keen on all sorts of scenarios. He's also very stalwart and loyal to causes he believes, making it impossible for him to defect. Lastly, he is fearless, never afraid of any situation or enemy.

COMBAT INFORMATION

Weapon of Choice: His mech suit and customized rifle.

Combat Function: Sherman Mordarri literally makes a living off of combat, and thus has become pretty good at it. In combat, he could fill a variety of positions. He is a supreme marksman, able to snipe targets as far as 1 kilometer out, so sitting back and picking off targets is certainly an option. One of his favorite pastimes is hunting, so he could easily infiltrate enemy territory and cause havoc from inside. But, his preferred option is being a front line general. Sherman enjoys being in the trenches and engaging the enemy head on with his brothers at arms.

Strengths:

• Unrivaled Tactician: Years of leading large armies with the Techno Union made him a brilliant genius in war tactics

• General's presence: He raises the fighting abilities and moral of his men when he's on the front lines with them

• Scorched Earth: In Sherman Mordarri's eye, no facility or person is off limits in war. This ''policy'' leads to catastrophic military operations.
Weaknesses

• Poor pilot: General Mordarri has always relied on dedicated pilots and admirals to transport him and his army

• Scarred: Years of fighting have made the General callous to emotions of others

• Dog with a bone: Once he is engaged in a fight, Sherman Mordarri will not retreat unless severely threatened by a superior

• Shellshocked: Sherman has occasional bouts of insanity due to undiagnosed PTSD, which makes him hostile and enraged.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

When he was only 16 years old, Sherman Mordarri enrolled for the Techno Union's combat school. He in exchange for his unwavering loyalty, he was taught a variety of combat skills and given food, water, medicine and shelter. However, the housing and necessities provided by the Union were not what drew him there. Sherman was from a rich political family and had everything he ever wanted at his fingertips, however the promise of adventure and travel drew him in quickly.

He quickly rose to the rank of General, when he was only 26 years old. Around this time, a young mercenary by the name of Ke'Cholo also enrolled in the school. The two were enrolled in different divisions of the Unions, but they saw each other frequently. Soon, the two became amicable and even smoked a few cigars together. Ke'Cholo even volunteered to be a Lieutenant Genera. This mentorship was when Ke'Cholo learned most of his tactician skills.

Recently, when the Union dissolved, Sherman Mordarri became a drunk on the planet Duro. He was saved from his life of drunkenness when Ke'Cholo found him. The Duros Mercenary, wondering what happened to his old pal after the dissolving of the Union, gathered what intelligence he could about him and tracked him down to Duros.

Now, having been with Ke'Cholo's company, Battlewell Security and Arms, for several years, he is now the General of the Intergalatic Marines.

[member="KeCholo"]

Hey there! So, there are a couple of things we need to take care of, before I can stamp this submission.

KeCholo said:
​Image Credit: [X] [X]
Please directly link to the pages, instead of through the Google Redirect. Wikipedia is fine, but Pinterest isn't a good source for pictures, please try to find the direct source of the art you are using. If that isn't possible, then just link the direct image and after that add "Unknown artist".

KeCholo said:

These are all closed market submissions, which means you need permission from the creators to use them. Can you please link the marketplace threads where you got permission? (or any other thread really) Please link them in the 'Links' field.

KeCholo said:
  • Supreme Marksman: Blackbeard is a crack shot with most any weapon he can get his hands on
  • Unrivaled Tactician: Years of leading large armies with the Techno Union made him a brilliant genius in war tactics
  • General's presence: He raises the fighting abilities and moral of his men when he's on the front lines with them
  • Not afraid of anything: Years of war and the heinousness of it have exposed him to all sorts of atrocitie
  • Fiercely loyal: When Sherman takes up the banner of a cause, he never lowers it
  • Scorched Earth: In Sherman Mordarri's eye, no facility or person is off limits in war. This ''policy'' leads to catastrophic military operations.
Weaknesses
  • Scarred: Years of fighting have made the General callous to emotions of others
  • Dog with a bone: Once he is engaged in a fight, Sherman Mordarri will not retreat unless severely threatened by a superior
The pilot weakness is legit, but other than that the NPC has far more strong strengths and not really a lot of weaknesses. Please remove a couple of strengths and add some really good weakness.

As an example, does he really need to be a crackshot, if he is a General who leads armies? Tag me when you make the appropriate edits.

Carach said:
Please directly link to the pages, instead of through the Google Redirect. Wikipedia is fine, but Pinterest isn't a good source for pictures, please try to find the direct source of the art you are using. If that isn't possible, then just link the direct image and after that add "Unknown artist".
Think I found the original artist for the second pic, changed both to direct links.

Carach said:
These are all closed market submissions, which means you need permission from the creators to use them. Can you please link the marketplace threads where you got permission? (or any other thread really) Please link them in the 'Links' field.
I don't have threads for any of these. I don't think the mech should be a problem since it's from my faction's Tech page, and I created an entire Unit that utilized the mechs as equipment. The other three items are from [member="Miss Blonde"], who I got from permission to use them from. I'll ask her to come by and give these posts a like.

Carach said:
The pilot weakness is legit, but other than that the NPC has far more strong strengths and not really a lot of weaknesses. Please remove a couple of strengths and add some really good weakness.
Removed two strengths since them seemed more like personality traits, and added the weakness of being shellshocked. That rounds them out to being even.

[member="KeCholo"]

I send Blonde a PM for confirmation.

KeCholo said:
Strengths:
  • Supreme Marksman: Redbeard is a crack shot with most any weapon he can get his hands on
Weaknesses
  • Poor pilot: General Mordarri has always relied on dedicated pilots and admirals to transport him and his army
  • Shellshocked: Sherman has occasional bouts of insanity due to undiagnosed PTSD, which makes him hostile and enraged.
As I see it Supreme Marskman, Unrivaled Tactician, General's Presence are really strong strengths.

In comparison, Poor Pilot is situational but pretty solid, Shellshocked is a solid weakness as well.

Please remove Supreme Marksman- he can be competent at shooting, but as a general inspiring his men, he doesn't need to be exceptionally good at shooting.

If you remove Supreme Marksman I can stamp it after that.

[member="KeCholo"]

Just received a confirmation from Blonde that you have permission. Thank you for working with me here, the sub looks good now in my opinion.

[member="Feeto Chivaro"] | [member="Marcus Itera"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom