Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Hardwick's Military Training Industry's

Corporation Name: General Hardwick's Military Training Industry's

Headquarters: Tatooine

Locations: Mos Eisley

Operations: Offer training for individuals and other faction's NPC army's that have signed a contract with the company

Rationale: After being drummed out of the Republic Military, Hardwick was approached by an investor named Ale Snider who offered to fund the building of the company and use Hardwick's military experience to train the troops, and gave him a 50% share of the company. Hardwick hopes to pass his knowledge to the next generation, and Ale hopes to make a bunch of money.

Tier: 1

Description: This company established it's camp on the outskirts of Mos EisIey, having picked Tatooine for a number of reasons. The Desert atmosphere would test trainees to the limit. The world itself is not cared for by any one faction, and the locals are few in number, meaning transporting troops of any one faction to the camp will not cause any political issues. The company, despite Hardwick's Republic background, has no political ties, and is willing to accept contracts from anyone. it should be noted that the company in no way accepts contracts to mobilize troops to any one battleground. They are strictly for training purposes only.

Subsidiaries: No

[member="George Hardwick"]

I love this idea! Fantastic work.

I see you are using Mos Eisley, so feel free to add that in as a "Location". Other than that, looks great!

I'm sure Danger will be seeing you as you are on her native Tatooine and city ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom