Name: Akrixes Der Yujai
- The Confederacy of Independent Systems
Height: 2.4 meters
Weight: 113.7 kg
Force Sensitive: No
- Veteran: Through many battles, Azmodan's will has been forged and his mind has been strengthened. He has seen it all and has done it all. He is a master strategist and tactician because of it and has no equal on the battlefield.
- Cybernetic: Due to the experiments performed on Azmodan when he was a captive of Shadowmane, he has been enhanced both physically and mentally through cybernetics and more.
- Size: The experiments on Azmodan have drastically increased his size, making him an easy and obvious target on the battlefield.
- Control: Azmodan believes that most of his thinking is his own, but instead he is just a puppet of the Confederacy they are using for their own gains.
Formerly known as Akrixes, Azmodan was one a normal Xarix. But, he was kidnapped by a Republic black ops squad known as Shadowmane. Azmodan was put under the needle and put through several experiments to increase his effectiveness in combat. All the experiments were a success, a little too successful in fact. Akrixes had grown smart and realized what Shadowmane were planning. He refused to be used as a puppet of the Republic and made his escape. Once free, he adopted a new name: Azmodan.
Azmodan then turned to mercenary work. He explored the galaxy, killing his employers enemies for credits. He cut a bloody swath throughout the galaxy. All the governments wanted him, but only few could afford him. He enjoyed the freelancer life for a very long time. Centuries went by and he continued killing for money. Soon, the Xarix was contacted by the Confederacy of Independent Systems. They offered him a small fortune to train their soldiers for them in any way he saw fit. He accepted the job. In the months of training the Confederacy soldiers, he put them through grueling and deadly trials in order to make them a fraction of the soldiers he was. Not many survived his training, but those that did became some of the Confederacy's greatest warriors. Azmodan was too considerable an asset to lose. The Confederacy could not allow him to get into another's hands and use him against them. Instead of letting him go after his contract was done, they embedded a control chip into his brain that would make him think he was a soldier in the army of the Confederacy. Upon waking, Azmodan was completely under the control of the chip and truly believed he was a soldier in the Confederacy.
Since then, Azmodan has been named general and serves the CIS without question.