Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gen Shanus

NAME: Gen Shanus
FACTION: Galactic Empire
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 141 lbs.
EYES: Green
HAIR: Hair is mostly dark brown but with medium tone brown in some places. Generally unkempt and down to the top of the neck towards the back and midway across the forehead.
SKIN: White/Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Not force sensitive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: Physically fit, agile, good with explosives, quick thinker
Weaknesses: Hot-headed, prefers improvisation to strategy and plans, on the egotistical side, impatient

APPEARANCE:
5'11", 141 lbs., green eyes, hair is mostly dark brown but with medium tone brown in some places. Generally unkempt and down to the top of the neck towards the back and midway across the forehead, short scar from vibroknife cut across the left side of his neck, clean shaven
BIOGRAPHY:
Born on Nar Shaddaa among the backstreets, alleyways, and slums, Gen was forced to fight to survive from a young age. Growing up, varying local gangs would take control of the lower, poorer sectors from time to time. When he was 8, a swoop gang, called the Black Nexu Riders, took over the Duros sector where Gen and his parents lived. At the time, Gen's family was especially impoverished and Gen's sister, Kaena, had died the previous year of mal-nutrition. It was with this in mind that Gen snuck from home one night and went to a Black Nexu encampment where he attempted to steal food from the gang, but was caught by one of the Weequay gang members. The criminal had attacked Gen but was slashed across the face with a dagger that Gen had stolen while it was lying around. Gen was about to become a victim of the Weequay's anger, but was saved at the last moment when the Gang's leader, a Devaronian named Kedrus, held the enraged Weequay back. He looked down at Gen who was in a defensive stance with the knife in one hand and a small satchel of food in the other. Kedrus offered for Gen to join the gang after which the boy returned home to his parents and told them. They were reluctant to allow it but they knew that even in a gang, Gen would have a better future than in the streets of the Duros sector, so they let him go. 11 years later, when the gang landed once again on Nar Shaddaa, a 19 year old Gen was permitted to visit his parents, but he discovered that when they had tried to intervene in a mugging, they had both been shot down. Infuriated, Gen returned to the gang's ship and grabbed a single blaster, a blade, and a few thermal detonators telling Kedrus and the rest that he wouldn't be returning and to go on without him. With the crew only silently staring at him, he exited. It was a revenge mission, a suicidal act of vengeance. The teenager waltzed right up to the front entrance of the Hutt Cartel prison where his parents' murderer was being held and with a well placed detonator blew up the security lock as the hulking metal door opened. He walked straight down the main hall tossing grenades to each side of him and gunning down all opposing security until he made it to the cell of his parents' killer. He opened the door to the cell, dropped everything but the blade and jumped at the man, slicing off his hand then slashing his face and repeatedly stabbing his victim in the chest as he shouted out a Trandoshan Phrase, "ASHKRIK!", which means, "to bleed our foes dry". Covered in blood, Gen was captured by the few remaining security personnel and taken to a max security location. There he stayed for 3 years until he managed to break out through the use of a prison riot he had carefully constructed over time by sabotaging the main coolant tanks and power generators while being forced to work during his time in prison. When he escaped he was able to make it to the nearest spaceport and spotted an imperial cargo transport. He stowed away on it until it docked on a Star Destroyer and he was once again captured by security and taken to the Moff, Grand Moff Tellan, stationed aboard. Like Kedrus before, the Moff saw something in Gen and took him to his office where Gen regaled Tellan with his story. Moff Tellan was intrigued at the prospect of such a valuable soldier and told Gen that in exchange for keeping his life, he would have to join the Imperial Army. Gen enlisted the next day when the Moff's shuttle arrived at the Imperial Academy on Corulag.

SHIP:
No personal ship

KILLS:
None yet

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Battle Brothers Sabaac
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37854-battle-brothers-sabaac-open-to-military/#entry618279

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Gen-Shanus"]

The Empire of the Hand, Imperial Remnant and Shadow Empire are hiring. I'm going Empire of the Hand personally but welcome and nice to see stormies.

[member="DS-12-6"]

Thanks, and I'm kind of between The Empire of the Hand and Imperial Remnant here. Remnant is more Iconic to me but, Empire of the Hand is was founded by Thrawn, one of my favorite characters. Decisions...

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Gen-Shanus"]
I hear ya. Both are good choices. The hand has lots of folks I've RP'd with a lot but the Remnant has some great kit and a good head of steam. Either one is a fun choice.

[member="DS-12-6"]

I think I'm gonna go for the Hand because, after some comparison, The remnant is cool but, the Hand in general is just more accomplished. The remnant is more of a free form of cells rather than a full Empire anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom