Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Garden Party

"Pleased to meet you all," said Doctor Zendu as the introductions flew. The party was getting so crowded he couldn't figure out exactly who was being introduced to whom but he supposed it didn't matter. The Doctor stood there sipping his champagne, with a tight-lipped smile, curiously watching the party behavior as if it were a nature Holo. There was definitely some kind of machismo displaying going on between the males. He smirked as he watched them mark their territory like feral animals. Insecurity made people do some pretty interesting things.

Then he noticed someone talking to him, the young anxiety sufferer. "Pleased to meet you I'm Robert Zendu." He said nodding his head.

[member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Kries-er Waltz"] [member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Carlos Castillo"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Sky"] [member="G12-B"]

[member="Doctor Zendu"]

Sky nodded and looked around " never been to one of these party things before. well as a guest" she said brushing her bangs from her pink colored eyes. " what about you?" she asked, mostly trying to talk to someone to keep herself calm.

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
Keeping his composure and, after hearing the threatening words from Meka, Orron had kept any and all personal feelings towards the Sith boy to himself. Instead of making any remarks or warnings he stayed silent while keeping a false smile on his face as the duchess introduced everyone before him. He bowed to each before his gaze had come back to the Sith, whom he sensed was something of an apperitnce leveled user as he was.

"Of course." Orron added after [member="Carlos Castillo"] had commented on there being no problem. "I was only curious to meet the new guests after all." turning to Maka he nodded while saying "There's nothing to worry about here. I think Sir Castillo and myself know our bounds." He then looked back to him and asked "Right?"

One thing Orron began to realize was that he had no lightsaber with him. Not even a training one. And why would he need it if only for a peaceful assignment like this one? He worried if the Sith had one then he would need to improvise, and that would mean plenty of close calls to be had if he were to start a fight.

[member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Benedali Serrus"]

[member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Sky"] [member="Doctor Zendu"] [member="Carlos Castillo"] [member="Kries-er Waltz"] [member="G12-B"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

Benedali wanted to hug Orrus when he pretty much defused the growing situation. I guess that's what Jedi train to do, eh?

Unfortunately, her arms were also aching -- not to mention she had cat hair all over her dress. She hardly looked the hostess part anymore. So, turning to the big Jedi and Maka, she asked, "Would you two mind holding these lovelies? My arms are beginning to tire, and I require a change in wardrobe." Gently so as to not wake them, the Duchess placed the female in Orrus' arms and the male in Maka's.

Giving a little curtsy, she said, "I will be right back. Don't miss me too much, now." Throwing a wink over her shoulder, the Duchess walked towards the doors, gesturing for two guards to accompany her. Despite her flippant attitude, the memory of the reported assassination was still in her mind, and as such Benedali would take care to not leave herself vulnerable.

(Sorry for no color text, on mobile device)

He glare at [member='Benedali Serrus'], sip his own favorite drink, and stare at [member='Doctor Zendu'], approaching closer to him

"Hello, I heard that you're a doctor right? Wait let me guess... Doc' Zendu?"

As his comm device glowing green, he quickly hide it by moving his arm behind him, try to cut the comm. Giving a nervous smile

"It's just my droid daily ship report...don't worry, go on doc' "

Lili finally awoke when the pretty lady was handing her over to a giant tube, or something. She was especially frightened by this thing when she was placed on it and looked down. Lili saw that another cat was trapped inside of this man, so she tried to free the other cat by hitting it to open the cage, but it wouldn't open.

Tiger was a bit disappointed when he was handed back to captain beta, now that there were two obviously strong people and Tiger was with the weakest. Though he preferred to be on the weak one, rather than the one nobody liked, he just hoped this one wouldn't cry again. Tiger stared at the mean-looking on again with a look of disapproval, it was apparent he didn't like the Togorian and the Togorian did not like him.

Doctor Zendu raised a brow. "Me?" He asked the young green-haired woman. "I'm been to a few parties in my time. Especially when I was attending University." He chuckled. "Those med students really know how to throw a good party, and of course, they have unfettered access to all of the best drugs." He smiled wistfully.

Then, he heard his name coming from somewhere around waist high. Somone actually recognized him. Doctor Zendu beamed down at the small Chubbit man.

"Why yes, that's me. I'm a Psychiatrist. But you probably already knew that. I'm surprised that my reputation precedes itself all the way out here on Alderaan."

He tilted his head at the Chubbit. "I don't think I caught your name?"

[member="Kries-er Waltz"] [member="Sky"]

Arick Serrus

The Duchess' Captain
[member="Benedali Serrus"]
((You think you had a hard time catching up? I had like three pages to read >.>))

Arick streaked across the sky, he nearly rammed straight into the @G12 -B droid, the instant his feet were on the ground his sword was blocking the droids path. "You drop the weapon or you leave." He snarled, and with a sweeping motion, his other sword was pointing at [member="Carlos Castillo"], "I don't believe you were cleared for entrance, I must request that we search you for weapons." He said, the same moment a squad of guards ran up behind Arick, two of the guards walked over to the man called Carlos, and the rest surrounded the droid. "Both of you, follow me, or we're going to have trouble."

Whether the two went willingly, or by force, they were slowly pushed towards the gate. Arick gave a curt nod to [member="Doctor Zendu"] -that was his name wasn't it? Arick was having trouble keeping track of all the guests.- "Would you mind telling the Duchess that I will return once these guests are checked." he said as he passed the Doc.

[member="Tiger and Lili"] [member="Kries-er Waltz"] [member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Sky"]

Maka smiled at the angry little cat in his arms, tickling his stomach again. He winked at the furry creature, and said, "I bet you want more treats, huh? Good thing I've got more."

He handed the little fuzzball a piece of jerky, and looked back up at the others. Arick had led the droid and the curly-haired Sith off, and the group was beginning to relax again. Maka sat down with the cat in his arms again, and watched as the other little ball of cute tried to scratch Orron's chest open.

[member="Tiger and Lili"] [member="Arick Serrus"] [member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Orron Thrask"]

G12-B

The multiple personality droid
G12-B looked to the sword in front of his path, "If you are trying to stop me you will need something better then a sword" he said rather gloomy. "I am not dropping my weapon with you, you lack the care required to take care of the weapon" he said in his expressionless tone.

When several more guards turned up G12 gave up and followed them to the gate, he didn't see the problem.

[member="Arick Serrus"]

[member="Doctor Zendu"]

Sky looked at him with her pink colored eyes " So you must be that Psychiatrist people have told me about."she said with a soft smile.. " here i thought there were just teasing me again.. but anyway, It's nice to meet you" she said.

[member="Doctor Zendu"] [member="Sky"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] @Orrick Thrask

Benedali walked out completely redressed. It really hadn't taken her very long to get dressed -- she always had a backup outfit (( http://www.awomensclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Summer-Formal-Dresses-2012-by-Threads-And-Motifs-16.jpg )) when hosting parties just in case something happened.

When she arrived back at her group, though, she noticed that the droid and Carlos were both gone. Confused, she asked, "Where'd G12-B and Carlos go? Surely I wasn't gone that long?"

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
With the cat in hand and watching as the Sith and droid left Orron sighed with relief and relaxed as Maka had. Even as the little cat scratched at his chest, not doing anything to harm him, he ws more concnered with making sure the sith didn't try any last minues attack or suprises before leaving. By the time they were gone from sight the duchess had returned, Orron taking a moment to admire her in her new dress. After that he cleared his throat while trying to calm the cat in his hands.

"Called away." he answered her. "Some important business that required attention. Though they did mention how they had a wonderful time. Short as it was..."

Despite their actions Orron wasn't trying to act bitter. He gave as nice a compliment as possible to keep the duchess from suspecting any underhanded tenstion among her guests and disrupting her party.

[member="Benedali Serrus"] (Might have Orron leave and bring in a different character, if that's okay?) [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Arick Serrus"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

Maka rolled his eyes at the Jedi, and looked back at Benedali, trying not to gape. She looked beautiful. He managed to keep his jaw from moving, and he finally smiled tightly at her. He replied to the duchess, "Our wonderful captain took exception to my metallic friend keeping possession of his rifle in your presence. It also turns out that nobody ever searched the Sith for weapons. Wish the lieutenant wasn't sick. He'd have your security whipped up, as well as Arick's peace of mind."

He continued stroking the cat in his arms, and gave him some more jerky in the little bowl he'd been drinking milk from. He was a little surprised to see that the doctor and the blue haired girl had disappeared off to the other side of the courtyard without him noticing. He swore under his breath at his negligence. What if one of the guests suddenly fell down, with a blaster bolt to the chest? He probably would never have seen it.

[member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

[member="Orron Thrask"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

Benedali quirked an eyebrow at Orrus. The man was a decent liar, but when one plays a game that's full of nothing but lies, it gets easy to pick out the truths and not-truths. Even so, the Duchess did not begrudge him, merely reaching over to pet the kitten in the Jedi's arms as she listened to Maka.

So apparently Arick had decided to haggle her two guests. That made much more sense; Benedali hoped her brother wouldn't be too harsh on the droid, though. It seemed like a fun being to hang out with. "Maka, you should know by now that Arick will only be at peace when either he or I are dead -- which, hopefully, is in the distant future." She smiled at the men to undermine the morbidness of her statement.

The Duchess didn't miss their reaction to her new outfit, either. Though she didn't show it, Benedali was as pleased as lottery winner. She loved it when people hawked at her outfits -- in the good way, anyway.

((D'awwwww but I like Mr. Cyborg...he's so awkward it's adorable :p))

"Darn it! What's the report 3'P O'? No guard outside or what?!"

As he spoken to his own comm' glove in his aggressive voice, many can hear nearby the gate, where no one notice him.
Listening to one of his Class 2 droid report, he's started to get worried about the mission. Abort it or NOT?, he thinks.

Secretly wrap his sword with silks, and put it behind his back, and holding one of his own "size-improvement" tiny Probe Droid; "Go and see what's happen, make sure to stay out of guard sight!" he whispered and release the droid, fly away from his sight.

Waltz taking a deep breath, slowly entered in the palace again and getting back to his normal "fun-time"...

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
Even with the two gone Orron had a bad feeling about the Sith and droid. He wanted to make sure they didn't come back while also noting how he needed to make a note of this to the Jedi. They may or may not have any idea on what to do, but of course he felt it necessary to inform them. He looked back to the duchess and the others, realizing how awkward this would be, before sighing with regret.

He handed the kitten in his hand over to Maka, along with the other he had, before saying "If you'll both excuse me. I think I need to return to Tyhon as soon as possible. Something has....come up." After that he gave a low bow to the duchess, her brother, and Maka, before saying "I've enjoyed this evening very much. I'llbe sure to inform the other Jedi of my order to attend next time."

After reciving any and all forms of goodbye Orron returned them with a bow or nod or handshake even before finally departing from the garden party. Hoping into his Jedi starfighter he zipped off back into space.

[member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Arick Serrus"]

[member="Maka Sumoto"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

"Oh...Alright." Benedali returned Orrus' bow with a nod of her head. "I am glad you enjoyed the party, though." As she watched the Jedi walk off, an idea began to form in her head, a risky one if it fell apart....But that was to worry about later. Instead, she turned to Maka, relieving him of one of the kittens -- the brother, she believed. Rubbing it under the chin, Benedali asked the archer, "Do you think Arick will let me keep these two? Alderaan isn't exactly the safest place for these two to be wandering, especially with the Vongforming..." The Duchess shuddered. "I'm just glad the areas by the house haven't been hit that hard yet."

Maka grinned over lazily at the duchess, picking up the cat that Orrus had been holding. He gave the little cat a treat, and smiled at it, too. Then he held her up to his face, and tried to communicate with her as he had done before, but he couldn't. Finally, he replied to Benedali, smiling again, "You'd keep them even if he said no. He knows that."

Then he thought about the Vong, and the Thuls, and the Rists, and all the other, smaller, houses that had allied themselves to the Great Houses. He continued this thought process out loud to Benedali, "The Vong don't have the resources to terraform the mountains themselves. What we have on our lovely planet, here, is simply a colony. Whatever of theirs is destroyed will possibly never be regrown. But they deserve a chance to live, I think. They were displaced from their homes just like any other refugees. Only, their form of recovery is more dramatic than others."

[member="Benedali Serrus"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
(Just letting you know it's me, Orron. lol)

As the Jedi's starfighter had flown off into space a repurposed Republic shuttle had made its way into Alderaan's atmospehere. The pilots, after confirming landing permissions due to it being a royal shuttle transport, gave a call over the comm to let all others on the ship know of thier landing. There were up to four armed guards who were present, all looking to each other and nodded before two had stood and made thier way to the private room in the back of the shuttle.

While this went on a woman sat in her chair reading, as she had the entrie trip, before hearing the message over the comm. With that she pocketed the book in the nearest one she could find on her long coat that hung over the arm of her chair. From there she stood before walking to the closet and pulling out the suit jacket to match with the rest of her attire, which was a dark blue suit with a white dress shirt and a red bow tied around her collar. After fixing herself together she took one final look in the mirror, confirming to herself that she was decent enough for the party.

She'd been invited as she assumed most other nobel houses from other planets had been, though her composure was not exaclty an enthusiastic one. In all honesty she never liked to attended these sort of parites unless they were absolutly essential, and this one may in-fact have been as such if she'd played her cards right.

Picking up and throwing on the jacket Lady Audrey Thénardier exited her room without glancing at the guards waiting for her. She knew they were there and knew that if they'd planned to be paid that they needed to keep up with her as much as possible. She wasted no time in making for the bay of the shuttle before waiting until the ship had finally touched down. As the ramp extened Lady Thénardier exited with all four guards, but only two continued to follow her to the Seruus estate while the others guarded the ship.

Once they reached the entrance to the garden Lady Thénardier indicated for the guard on her right to present her invitation. Once it was cleared and she was told her men would need to wait she nodded to them, indicating to wait until she returned to them. From there she made her way back into the garden to see the party had already been in progress. While some would complain about being late Audrey was just content with having actually shown up.

She scanned the area for a moment, fixing her glasses to see better, before spotting the duchess [member="Benedali Serrus"] standing with [member="Maka Sumoto"]. She was well aware of the latter but knew her main business was to meet with the former.

With an air of noble mannerism she approched and asked "Duchess Bendali?" to garner her attention. Once it was had she bowed and said "Lady Thénardier of Naboo. I come on behalf of the rest of the Thénardier family in offering our greetings and best wishes."

[member="Arick Serrus"] [member="Tiger and Lili"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom