Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gang up on a Stealth Master?

Matreya

So for my next RP, I have been thinking and I believe one where Zaiden is truly put to the extremes for his skills would be best. Maybe he is at his rebuilt (thanks again Faenroven:() Greyson Manor on Valhalla, or on a ship, and a strike team breaks in to capture him.

I'd want it aggressive, like for the kill kind of stuff. So that he must utilize everything in his arsenal to survive. Mando are accepted, and even yearned for as they are the best threat to him. Though he has mastered stealth (visual cloaking, force suppressing, as well as hiding from infra red), mando tend to be his greatest weakness as they carry so many visual sensors etc. They would be able to track him easier etc (not be much, but more then the rest).

So, who wants to play a super game of hide and seek? Lol. Like I said, the more aggressive and more people the thread can contain the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom