Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameplan: The Invasion of Barab I (Attn: Errbody!)

Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's get this show on the road. The name of the game is Man-to-Man offense. Below, I'll be designating characters on the enemy team, in addition to which one of you all I'd like to go after them. Let not the force user ranks of others intimidate you, for NFUs can roflstomp FUs if they put their minds to it. We stand together, work as a well-oiled machine, and take apart the rampaging horde with everything we've got. Now then, let's start from the top.

Ashin Varanin (Fringe)
  • @[member="Josiah Denko"]
  • @[member="Genesis Rostu"] (maaaaybe)
Lucien Cordel (Fringe)
  • @Isley Verd
  • @[member="Phoebe Draclau"]
  • @[member="Jason Sisk"]
  • @[member="Cassus"]
Moira Skaldi (Fringe)
  • @Aella Caderyn
  • @[member="Neskar A'toll"]
Hannibal Oryen (Fringe)
  • @[member="Servus"]
  • @[member="Xalus"]
Domino (Black Sun)
  • @Nocturno
  • @[member="XV-265"]
  • @[member="Djonas Vile"]
Hacker (Black Sun)
  • @[member="Desmond Voralis."]
  • @[member="Sephoria Lasranae"]
Penumbra (Fringe)
  • @[member="Serock Hoath"]
  • @[member="Alek Skywalker"]
Shinju (Fringe)
  • @[member="Daxton Bane"]
  • @[member="Vael'roth Kon"]
As additional enemies show up, the target list will be updated. All personnel not listed, muster with @[member="Feena Mason"] and @[member="Keter"] at the field HQ outside the Capital and prepare to move in. Additional targets will be showing up soon, so we get ready to hit 'em hard and with everything we got. Any questions? Ask below! And just as a reminder, fleeting is background noise. There is not to be any major ship to ship engagements, otherwise the whole dynamic of the invasion will shift. We're going man to man, pvp to decide who wins the pot of gold. :)

@Shinju

Where is this character currently located so I can adjust my target. I had assumed I was to take out the planetary leader (governor) as per BAU but if this alters please tell me so I can rp it. Thanks.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] - Shinju is currently en route to Feena Mason, head down to the surface and intercept. Bring @[member="Vael'roth Kon"] and take her apart.

@[member="Strask Ak'lya"] - I'd like you to back up @[member="Neskar A'toll"]. He's battling Moira Skaldi on the ground.

@[member="Servus"] - Fireworks please.

@[member="Servus"], @[member="Xalus"] - Apparently Hannibal's dropping out of the thread. Servus, I'd like you to go down to the planet's surface for quite the matchup: the Clown meets the Cannibal. Take out Shinju and make it big, make it fiery, make it FUN. Xalus, I want you on Moira Skaldi like white on rice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom