Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GameDev New to Chaos - LF Mandos. Need Help to fill 3D worlds

Hello,

I build 3D worlds/scenes with the Unity3D game engine and it's mostly influenced by Mandalorian lore, legend and cannon.

You can see some of my work here.

I also recently started my Mandalorian cosplay armor build which I 3D printed myself and I'm using it in the game to have the matching armor as in IRL.

I have a character for myself that you'll see in all the videos that is actually my head/face.(under the helmet too) I learned how to actually put myself in the game. Lol I've done this with pictures I found on the internet like Tupac and Post Malone as well as females too like Olivia Wilde, Margot Robbie and other famous people And also two of my friends who aren't really Star Wars fans but wanted to be in the game lol To go even further I've actually aged myself older and younger in Photoshop so that I can Make myself Have a clone story or play different times in a certain timeline. All With working blend shapes which means that I can make them talk and eyes move. See some of my models and examples here ----> Https://sketchfab.com/skullvez

I have a ton of ideas and I've been taking notes and this place is filled with so many creative people that I was wondering if I could find some people/Mandos willing to join me in this creative 3D adventure and teach/help me on how to do all the cool stuff I see here and with story writing. Possibly make a new clan/tribe?

I would like to keep it Mandalorian only at this time but definitely open to droids and other things and more once things develop more.

I Also build ships. Like big ships you can walk around. Here's one--->
Here is another modeled off of the razor crest --->
Going to be dropping two new videos very soon that is some of my best work yet. A huge new ship and Concordia. Concordia is huge and Is a secret military base hidden underground. The entrance is buried in a canyon and the only way you see it is two big stone Mandalorian statues overlooking the entrance.

Let me know if anyone would like to help with a story or maybe start a new clan with me or any insight on the videos is welcome too. Sorry if I posted anything wrong or if this is not the right place. Doing it off my phone and It's my second time posting here. Thanks again. This is the way.

Skullvez Vizsla ️

Skullvez Vizsla Skullvez Vizsla

Hey there! Great stuffs :) I am not that great with computer visuals, only audio as I am a voice actress, so I had to learn quickly on the art of audio editing and recording. Maybe we can collab on something? :)

I post from my phone a lot on here and have a couple of Mando characters. We can certainly get a story going for you :)
That's awesome! I got some home recording studio equipment at my house and I've experimented with some voice overs for some random stuff. Lol Voice actresses/actors are always needed. Subtitles are cool but voice overs are what really gives it that extra goodness IMO. Once I get a story going I could definitely want to collab. Thank you!

I would like to add since I don't know how to EDIT Original Post Lol but I should mention I mainly need help with story writing and adding new characters or anything that goes with that like voice overs like mentioned above. I very good with Photoshop, After Effects and also have been doing music for quite some time so I have a ton of skills in the audio department as well but just as one person the story writing gets tough and this stuff is fun to do as a group. I'm also open to side projects if I get to use my character. I don't necessarily need a tribe or clan. Im very comfortable with my Ronin style lol Anyways thanks again!

Second King of The Elysium Empire
I would like to add since I don't know how to EDIT Original Post Lol but I should mention I mainly need help with story writing and adding new characters or anything that goes with that like voice overs like mentioned above. I very good with Photoshop, After Effects and also have been doing music for quite some time so I have a ton of skills in the audio department as well but just as one person the story writing gets tough and this stuff is fun to do as a group. I'm also open to side projects if I get to use my character. I don't necessarily need a tribe or clan. Im very comfortable with my Ronin style lol Anyways thanks again!

The Edit button is light grey, and is in the lower left of your post, just above the likes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom