Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galina Kerrigan-Alcori

Galina Kerrigan-Alcori

vsgHvzv.jpg

NAME: Galina Kerrigan-Alcori
FACTION: Kaeshana Federation
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 112lbs
EYES: Blueish Grey
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Fair
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

Due to crashing on the planet at a very young age, no rescuers and a little to no human or alien contact at all over the last eight years, she struggles to speak basic. She can write it better than speak it.

She has limited experience with technology. About the best, she can do is keep a journal on a datapad, not much else survived the crash and it was not something her parents taught her much about.

Survivalist, even at ten with little skills, she managed to survive in the wild on her own, all alone.

Tough as nails, given all she has been through, she is far stronger than her looks show her to be.

Damn good with improvised weapons, specifically a bow, as it was the best she could come up with as an effective hunting tool after the crash that killed her family.

SHIP: None
BIOGRAPHY:

A Page from Galina's Journal:

A survivor. I am a survivor. Been alone on this world, for what seems like forever. The sun has risen and set, two thousand, nine hundred and twenty-two times. Each passing day marked by a single scratch I've made on the same tree. It's been so long now, I've forgotten what home is, what laughter is, to smile? Never. Because here, alone, there is no reason to smile. Nothing to be joyful for.

Day, after day it's the same routine. I wake in the remains of the crumbling and twisted wreckage of the ship that brought me here. The ship that stole my family from me. Mother, father both gone when we hit the ground. I wasn't badly hurt, just bruised sore, a few cuts. But they were in the cockpit, where the ship hit the ground first.

But I wake with the rising sun, it's twinklings disturb me from my rest, wake me into the very harsh early morning of what will be a very long day as it has always been since I got here. I learned very fast from the day I got here, that I'd have to move quickly to survive. I didn't come here knowing much in the way of living in the wild, but now, I breathe it. It is the very thing that gives me life.

So, every morning, with a makeshift bow and arrow, as the blasters we had, the power cells have long been drained. I was forced to take more primitive options. A bow, and arrows fashioned, it took me time, but from the moment I got here, I knew time was running out on the limited supplies I had. Knowing that, I started work on other options to last longer, learned to hunt the local animals on my own.

So thus the day begins, barefooted and quiet as a mouse I stalk the creatures here. Anything that could possibly be my food for a day or two. I find it a little sad as I write this, that I don't even recall the sound of my own voice, for it's been so very long since I've needed to use it.

Whatever this planet is, it's lonely. I've traveled many miles away from my makeshift home, and only once did I ever run into another being. Alien ... not sure what he was, but I could not understand the language, then ... then, he tried to hurt me. I was forced to do the only thing I could to survive, the only thing I knew how to do, I killed him. Least he had a good knife I could use, another blaster, though that I'd save for another time, carry it, but it and it's power cells I took as I scavenged his body that day.

Sad thing is, I don't even know where here is. The name of the planet, I just don't know it. If I've only seen one other being on this planet, in all my wanderings, in all the days that I've walked away from camp, there is this growing fear inside of me, that I am all alone in the night. That no one will ever come and save me from this place. That is perhaps my greatest fear, is that I shall live out my days, fighting to survive the cold harsh and cruel winters, the sweltering summers, and in the end, I'll perish alone, without a soul to know my name, my story.

For all that I've been through forced from a child to adult in a few seconds as suddenly, childhood wasn't so carefree. No, my childhood became a fight to survive, and if anything I am a survivor.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Galina was rescued from the island upon her eighth year upon a planet she would later learn as being Kaeshana. The wildling originated from a planet in the distant unknown regions, known as Sigma Nine-Five-Seven. Siobhan Kerrigan and Tempest managed to coax the young woman from the island and took her back to the mainland upon Kaeshana upon where she was freed from her wild state, into a more civilized look. Though it was doubtful that all of her wild ways would slip away so quickly.

And here we have the Civilized Galina transformation:​

ifjul1j.jpg

A new look wasn't all she gained. Siobhan Kerrigan and Tegaea Alcori took the young woman in, offered her a home, a new life and something the little Redhead never imagined she'd have again, family. Taking their names, she became Lady Galina Kerrigan-Alcori of Kaeshana.

In addition to now having a most unconventional family, a new name, a home, Siobhan and Tegaea sought to help the young woman with her education. After all Galina's education ended after five years when her parents took her from her war-torn homeworld. It would all begin with Basic lessons. The need to communicate, in the language of the galaxy, was far too important to skip.

It took some time, but Galina eventually gained enough skill in Basic and enough trust in her adoptive parents that she finally felt the need to tell Siobhan and Tegaea more about her origin and life on Sigma 957.

Galina was born into a brutal centuries-long civil war that took more lives than it saved. Extremely harsh, cruel and brutal even by the Galaxy's standards, but such is the nature of Wild Space. The fighting it seemed started nearly eight hundred years before the redhead's birth. Mages were the dominant power there. They were a power hungry group of force users who had taken the throne nearly a thousand years prior to the start of the civil war that Galina knew. They believed that only those with the magical abilities and talents within the force had any right to the throne, and so they took the throne for themselves.

For a good two hundred years, all was well and the planet was mostly happy. The people were cared for, and all lived well. That was until Prince Darvian Rahl decided to poison his father and seized the throne for himself, instead of waiting for his father to pass the throne to him. It was driven by a radical lust for power - to have everything his way. Certainly, there were people behind the scenes that pushed Rahl into his actions, wanting their own share of the power that came with royalty. Rahl wanted to enslave the general population, having all people serve him and live for him. Everything was about him, and his line. Those with mystical powers were deemed special and above the commoner in every way.

It didn't take long for a rift to form between the power hungry force users and the average citizen. Kill started, and soon enough a rebellion was formed to do anything that was possible to remove the Rahls' from power. It's a war that has brutally ravaged the planet of many of the most basic resources where everyone must do absolutely everything they can just to scrape by and survive.

This war stole Galina's two older siblings from her. The Rebels forced them into their army when both turned ten. Galina was only two at the time they were taken from her parents, and only three when they perished in battle. Truthfully she never remembered either, having never been able to spend much time with them before they passed away.

Galina was seven the first time she experienced Mage supporters and their uncaring nature as they shot up a food market that she and her parents had traveled two days to get to, just for the chance at some decent food. The little redhead in the chaos was wounded. A graze or so she and her family thought. It wasn't however, as the slug still rests near her heart to this day. Something that she will soon have to deal with before it becomes a life-threatening situation for the Wildling.

Knowing that in three short years the Rebellion Army would be coming for their little girl, her parents started to make plans, saving money, getting contacts they would need to save Galina and get them off Sigma safely. This would require a ship, supplies, and have to run the blockade and somehow not die in the process. It was a tall order given how technologically ravaged Sigma had become under Rahl's rule.

It took her parents three years and three months to get everything needed to do this. By that time Galina had turned ten and the Rebels in fact did come for her, forcing a slugthrower into her hands and tossing her into training and soon after the front lines. Even more, time was lost as her parents had to search for the information to find exactly where Galina was, all to save her.

Somehow against all odds, her parents managed to do it. One night near the front line in the capital, Galina had just fallen asleep when she felt someone place a hand over her mouth and scooped her up and ran. It took a few moments in her sleep-filled daze for the tiny redhead to figure out exactly what was happening. Her parents had come to take her away from the horrors she'd experienced so far. Something that brought joy to her heart and soul.

They raced with her to a waiting ship and took off. By some small miracle, they barely managed to get passed the blockade and into hyperspace. The ship had been damaged in the process but everything seemed to be okay. It wasn't until the ship was shaken from hyperspace above what is known as Kaeshana that they realized all was not well. As they ship started to fall into the planet's atmosphere, Galina had a feeling deep inside. She couldn't explain it but every inch of her screamed for her to move, to change seats.

It wasn't just a gut feeling, no. It was a very early manifestation of the force in Galina. Her moving seats in the small craft ultimately saved her life as they crashed into a small arctic island. Her parents both died upon impact. Aside from being dazed, her head gashed and unconscious, the tiny redhead had survived against all odds.

KILLS: None
BOUNTIES COLLECTED: N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[background=#1a1a1a]ROLEPLAYS:[/background]

On the Island of Misfit Toys: Siobhan and Tempest Discover the marooned redhead. And Tegaea and Siobhan adopt Galina.
What's a Zoo, Mommy?: Siobhan takes Galina out to explore Santaissa and all its wonders.
Age of Iron: Tegaea and Siobhan discuss Galina's past on Sigma 957. Galina discovers she is a force user.
Backwater Hunting: Hunting on Kaeshana and runs into Uriel of Omega Protectorate
You Got Something I need II: Siobhan comes home to discuss taking Galina to see a doctor after a frightful illusion from Coryth.
Two Words: Nine Letters: Siobhan brings an Eldorai Priestess to see to Galina, to see if she was injured, ill and as well to get vaccinations.
I Will Find You: Tegaea and Galina wake up in the underworld after being torn from this reality.
Who Liberates You: Siobhan introduces Galina to Mia Monroe, who offers to let her spend some time with her, far away from Kaeshana space and out of any possible dangers she might face in the coming crisis.
The Great Outdoors: A vacation to spend time with both her mothers; Siobhan and Tegaea.
From the Ice Inside Your Soul: Galina's sent by her mothers to learn from the Angelli in basic combat and leadership skills. An effort to toughen their daughter up and make her understand what she is going to be looking forward to on her war-torn homeworld.
We Were Younger: Training with another young Eldorai recruit for the Angelli, under Kaida Taldir.
Who are you to change this world, silly girl?: Tarissa meets with Galina and teaches her of courtly life, among other things.
Twilight of the Goddess: The final assault on the dark elves of Tygara.
Close Encounters
Is It Really As Simple As Fate?

I very much like the way how you turned the Biography into a entry of a Datapad to explain part of her life. it will be interesting to see how this character evolves from, excuse me if I may be alittle harsh on words, Cave woman to a full fledged Master.

Thanks guys! I wanted to do something different wise, for a darksider. And I wanted something I'd never done. The level of naivety that this character has, and how she reacts to the rest of the galaxy will be unique and make her a special challenge for me to write. I hands down, know it won't be easy, but I'm very excited for her. Will be a few beats before I get her all figured out ICly, but yes, she is basically a cave woman, forced into it, and forced to come into her own, in complete isolation. So, will be very interesting to see how she progresses.

Oh, and Ivy, I may some day take you up on that. We'll see how she goes the first few days, then move from there! Us, survivors have to stick together.

@[member="Black Dove"] @[member="Ivy Lasranae"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom