Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Sniper Competition

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Do you wish to prove yourself as the best sniper in the galaxy? Or prove to every other faction in the galaxy that your faction has the best trained marksmen/woman in the galaxy? Then the Galactic Sniper Competition is the place for you! Hosted by Hekler'Kok Defense Industries on their Headquarters planet of Fenessa. All are welcome to attend.

Rules:
  • Any type of sniper rifle may be used whether it be blaster or slugthrower
  • Slugthrower snipers can not be above a 7.62x54mm round
  • Blasters cannot be modified in any way that would change the damage output or range of the rifle, same goes for slugthrowers, they will be inspected before EVERY competition
  • Sidearms will be needed for the competition as well, again they can be blaster or slugthrower
  • Snipers will be in teams of two (spotter can be a OC) sniper and spotter
  • Limit of two teams per faction
  • You cannot bring any other people from any faction to Fenessa, they may watch on a holoprojector but any attempt by any faction to invade or sabotage the event will be met with hostilities
  • Unaffiliated individuals can compete
  • HAVE FUN!
OOC: So this is something I've wanted to do for a while. To get all the sniper oriented characters in a thread and finally figure out who is the best marksman/woman in the galaxy. This is completely optional, but lets be honest this is more about bragging rights than anything else. :D

Abbey Ainsley

Weird mess of Jedi
I don't really have a joined faction right now but I could sure join one if this thing won't be getting much attention. I'm shy.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom