Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Driven by the hype for the upcoming Star Wars Outlaws, I'm doing an interest check on the idea of a classic Star Wars crime group/syndicate. Activities, on top of my head, can consists of managing drugs production and illegal mines, maintaining illegal trade routes, bribery, high-level racketeering, piracy and privateering, rivalries between crime-lords, and many more possibilities! I think a huge, influential crime group, from the Hutts, the Zann Consortium, to the Pyke Syndicate has always been a staple to Star Wars universe and could be a very interesting addition to the galactic politics of Chaos.

What do everyone think? I'm here to brainstorm and spitball ideas, and looking for collaborative partners, so if anyone is interested or have any suggestion to throw, please do let me know and throw it this way.​

I'll respond on this account, since I saw this thread with this one, and you'll know who I am lol.
I might be interested in getting my Shard char into something like this. V01D Ω (Void Omega) V01D Ω (Void Omega)
He is a former Iron Knight Jedi from long ago, but has no memories of that life, so he's more morally grey this time around. And he has a soundrel personality chip installed to influence him lol

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Ohserase Shō Ohserase Shō Tae'l's the name, killing's the game.

long as i'm not directly involved with the slavery chit, i'll take any job that involves using a blaster or looking pretty tough ;)

now my other charrie, Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla is a more complicated story. She's technically House Solus by marriage and a rebel privateer, not a pirate! but I know there's some overlap. She knows that information is the key to fighting a war like hers and that sometimes you've gotta build connections for that.

though, she could become hostile just as easily, given that she won't tolerate beskar in the hands of non-mandalorians(with rare exceptions) and can't abide slavers either. so if you want a chaotic "frenemy" she's an option too and comes with a fleet even

speaking of... Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Aloy's No.1 enemy are sith and imperials, so i'd be interested in picking up a contract with you folks too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom