Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Galactic Auction

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
So a handful of months ago Sasori hosted a large auction and it didn't go as big as wanted but it did have some fun.

So try for another one a few months later.

I am welcoming all who want to participate vendors, auctioners and for the chance at the mystery auction something cool might be made.

The Mystery Auction:
Sasori Prize
Locke and Key Prize

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Ivory Stroud Celt Saxon Roy Vermilion Hilal Vizsla Araia Bralor Supisy Blen Arla Susni Latyuo Shuy Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

I let the auction keep going because of the holiday and the interactions were getting interesting. There was also a mistake as I missed the force item items for Corbin Vasher Corbin Vasher but they have been added with a compensation bid for now.

I'll let it end on tuesday but do keep replying and if I had known the stealth speeder was going to be so popular... might have brought a second or third... or teased Celt with the Force Rider

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom