Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galactic Alliance: Pilots Wanted

That's right folks!
The Galactic Alliance is ramping up and our next mission arc is very pilot heavy. Are you a contractor pilot? Military pilot? Privateer? Smuggler? We'll take you all.

You're jumping into a system where an ambush has been laid for the Alliance's Flagship, the ANS Hope. You'll be launching as part of a mixed team of fighters and pilots of varying backgrounds.

Hey, First Order, yes, you, [member="Aram Kalast"]

Any of y'all's pilots looking for a (please keep it) friendly game of cat and mouse?

If you're interested, post questions here, or you can Jump on in to the action. Its intentionally left a bit vague so you can play the game how you want, without someone interfering too much, but I may get to the point where I throw some NPC curve balls in, compliments of Ditto my NPC account.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

You have suddenly spiked our interest!
So you want this to be a mistaken identity between your pilots and what they suspect is the Final Order? Only to find it is something else entirely?

[member="Enoch Zambrano"]
That day is today, Broseidon

[member="Zelda Tarys"]
Hmmmm....

[member="Aram Kalast"]
Thrill me.
Final Order has been kind of run like Empire-gone-mad. But I wouldn't mind having real opponents mixed in with fair trade of NPC usage for those who prefer a bit of a PvP environment, ya dig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom