Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G. Republic Storyline

One of duties as F.C. for the G.Republic is to propose a NewStoryline for our faction.
I would like have the Senate make a session and of course during that have the Jedi present themselfs and at that moment I would like some darksiders to jump in and while all the Senators are present see a fight between some vague darksiders and the Jedi delegation.
It could also be pirates. What do you think? I can handle the Senators NPC and my own Senator during such a scenario.

The Republic doesn't exist as of yet according to the timeline, it broke apart during the Gulag Plague. Since we've redone a lot since you've been gone, you could make a faction (located under Factions) called the Republic and begin rebuilding from there. Most everything done before the revamp is located in the Archives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom